ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@CHAMGAL
EXACTLY the first few epis of SAYE E DEEWAR I was whoa

He gave evevrg1 else a run for the money

Coming to Mohsin till epi 24 he was fine

But the last 2 wks epis his face looked SKINNY

Yeah I hv also seen in Insta that he is gymming a lot and I hv noticed that due to too much gymming ur cheekbones get sunken n u look bad

The way tiger shroff has become now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL AND ASH
even I was in AWE of EMNA when I saw them in lux awards

God they looked SO CLASSY AND ELEGANT together

I love their height difference

Even the complexion difference...emmaad being very fair and navin being a bit dusky but both having sharp features indeed helps to mk them look even more good together

And I loved their off screen persona in those moments

And GOSH their dressing sense is sooo good

Sighsss
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed my videos. And yeah Osmaya are my number one favourite Pakistani couple. And now EmNa are my second favourite. I've made a lot of VMs on Osmaya. And I surely will be making more on Mohsin and Ayna once we get more scenes

Yaar Year can u plz edit out the EMNA award giving part from style awards and upload the file separately in ur account so that we can watch it whenever we want
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Who is making assumptions abt pak

We were talking abt celebs doing plastic surgery in general and how it backfires many times and how still they do it

And people here hv very beautifully highlighted different aspects to this

No one is degrading pak here neither assuming anything

We are stating what we r SEEING around

Go back and read the comments please. This below quote is not about plastic surgery. And no one talked about degrading Pakistan. I said please do not make assumptions about Pakistan.

"Actors and actresses do have an image to protect in the society and in Pakistan things tend to be look differently there. So some may ensure that they stay within the societal boundaries in Pakistan as a way to keep up with image and society. But not all actors and actresses do this. Having said that, some older generations will appreciate this if they do interact in a minimal way. Emaad is married and Naveen is a single woman so there are restricted boundaries when looking at societal norms in Pakistan. Boundaries in society vary between countries."

Just to clarify ...I want to know how did you assume these restricted boundaries about single Naveen and married Emaad when looking at societal norms in Pakistan? Naveen and Emad Irfani did not seem friendly in a show, how from this it got to societal norms in Pakistan. I would really like to know about it please.

PS. Once again I am not trying to offend anyone but if someone is making some sweeping generalized assumptions, then I personally would like to know about the basis of these assumptions.

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby-Jeran

EmNa were the star hosts, their dress sense on award and even their heights compliment each other very well. They were breathtaking and walked with such an air of eleganty. That moment they owned the stage. The way Emaad hold the card for Naveen to declare the winner was just and the way he look at her when she announced the name was adorable. By the way, I can't even remember who the winner was as I was so focused on EmNa. LOL

Naveen to declare the winner and Emaad pass the trophy to the the winner was done in a very professional manner. Think EmNa should also consider hosting a show together as well as working in future shows 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@charm and Abby you can call me whatever you want. This was just a silly username I came up with last minute.

And I'm really sad about the time skip but I agree it's coming very soon. I'd be shocked if it didn't happen this week. At least we know Maaz's reveal will happen post skip most likely so there's that to look forward to but otherwise I am so bummed they're doing this. I really wanted more EmNa before the skip. What's worse is that Hina and Maryam are still filming as Raania and Tabi but I don't think EmNa are filming this show anymore. It will become very kid-centric after the skip. Sigh.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Abby-Jeran

EmNa were the star hosts, their dress sense on award and even their heights compliment each other very well. They were breathtaking and walked with such an air of eleganty. That moment they owned the stage. The way Emaad hold the card for Naveen to declare the winner was just and the way he look at her when she announced the name was adorable. By the way, I can't even remember who the winner was as I was so focused on EmNa. LOL

Naveen to declare the winner and Emaad pass the trophy to the the winner was done in a very professional manner. Think EmNa should also consider hosting a show together as well as working in future shows 😆

LMAO even I noticed all these small details u noticed above and thought to myself that may b I m going despo n mad over them lol

Good to know I m not the only one

Plus I love their voice

Navin voice is a bit louder

Emmads one is a bit softer

Even that compliment each other

I liked their comfort LEVEL on stage ...

God I sooo want them in HSY talk show together

I hv already tweeted him

And yaar koi plz jpj episode search karo

I searched a lot yesterday but didn't get which day it is

Wish I knew the date

As too many jpj epis to search for
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
FOBBY...i m really not bothered ant the leap
Jab hoga tab hoga

As of now I m really charged abt the monday epi
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can we talk about how nice Emaad's hands look 🤣
I just watched the scene where he pats Aina's head/hair after she faints and he's concerned and all i could notice where how nice and neat his hands look 🤣 🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Can we talk about how nice Emaad's hands look🤣

I just watched the scene where he pats Aina's head/hair after she faints and he's concerned and all i could notice where how nice and neat his hands look 🤣🤣

Omg so its just not me 😆 man he does have pretty fingers too they add so much 😳 v distractive indeed despite the face and physique being distractive enough already!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago