Kuch Na Kaho - Naveen Waqar, Emaad Irfani, Asad Zaman Khan - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Naveen has kinda an introvert personality. That doesn't mean she is not friendly or cordial. It is just that she is a little reserved. It is not just this serial, even when Naveen appeared for Mol promotions, she was reserved with FQ as well. Sanam Jung also mentioned that during the shoot of Alvida, Naveen hardly used to talk on the set. I have never seen Emad off screen so can't comment on his personality.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Why do people make assumptions/ comments about life in another country. I mean you have never been to that country then how can you say people do this or that over there. They sound like an authority on everything Pakistani more than Pakistanis themselves.

PS. By my above comment I do not mean to offend anyone. It is just my observation as I have seen many people from a different country making assumptions about Pakistan.

I have visited Pakistan a few times and only highlighted a general view in the country and yes this does not represent Pakistan as a whole. I know that. There are diversity of people with different views in Pakistan who I have also enjoyed meeting during my holidays and do apologise if my previous post is misunderstood. Perhaps I could have word it better as it is not my intention to make assumptions which may offend anyone who live there. It is not intended as a bad way. And of course not everyone share these norms in the same way. Again do apologise if it had.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Why do people make assumptions/ comments about life in another country. I mean you have never been to that country then how can you say people do this or that over there. They sound like an authority on everything Pakistani more than Pakistanis themselves.

PS. By my above comment I do not mean to offend anyone. It is just my observation as I have seen many people from a different country making assumptions about Pakistan.

Who is making assumptions abt pak

We were talking abt celebs doing plastic surgery in general and how it backfires many times and how still they do it

And people here hv very beautifully highlighted different aspects to this

No one is degrading pak here neither assuming anything

We are stating what we r SEEING around
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didnt mean to be judgemental about another culture but i think it is normal (at least to me) to draw inadvertent comparisons with other celebrities from other cultures that I have enjoyed watching. The more clued in I am to a show and its cast, the more curious and attentive I end up being to the various cast members and their on and off screen interactions. I mean I had been dong the same with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart at the height of my Twilight craze. Similarly, when I was watching Korean shows, I would feel that urge to piece together aspects of Korean culture from the show and behind-the-scenes footage. I even draw comparisons about how people' s and celebrities' interaactions change with time. For example, in my country, a few decades ago, celebs were very particular about their public images including at times, pretending to be happily married for the sake of their viewers. But of late, people are starting to not care, and so celebrities have (at least some) stopped pretending to be holier-than-thou. It is just an aspect of the celebrity universe and their fishbowl existence that interests me (as it does others, i am sure). Again, my apologies for unwittingly causing offence. I hope my fellow commentators do not assume malice or a patronizing note from my comment. It was meant in good faith.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
SOME 1 PLZZZ POST THE BTS INSTA PIC HERE
IT'S ADORABLE TO SOME OTHER LEVWL

OMGGG thankS TO navin for posting a behind the scenes pic...god I wish we indeed cud see MOHSIN AYNA in a light mood like this...THIS PIC HAS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY...good Lord...the last Jodi I was tHIS CRAZY was for FAWAD n SANAM BALOCH...geez I can watch NAVIN EMAAD FOREVER n still won't get tired
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Our beautiful EmNa from JPJ

EmNa!!!

I really wish emaad doesn't loose anymore weight

I like the broader fuller face version of him

The way he was in saye e deewar n sanam
..uber sexy

But in the last few epis of KUCH n.a. KAHO he looks skinny
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I really wish emaad doesn't loose anymore weight

I like the broader fuller face version of him

The way he was in saye e deewar n sanam
..uber sexy

But in the last few epis of KUCH n.a. KAHO he looks skinny

I don't think he's necessarily trying to lose weight. Just going off of Instagram, he's been working out s lot more. I think he's been working out more so his face is getting more of a muscular chisel. But I agree I personally thought he looked most handsome in the first few episodes of SEDBN. Though Mohsin isn't hard on the eyes in anyway haha.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobby-FoSho just realise that I have been calling you Fobby-Sho when it should have been Fobby-FoSho 😳 can't believe it, feel embrass now, please do accept my apologies for this mistake although I like calling you Fobby-Sho think it sound nicer? 🤔 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby-FoSho just realise that I have been calling you Fobby-Sho when it should have been Fobby-FoSho 😳 can't believe it, feel embrass now, please do accept my apologies for this mistake although I like calling you Fobby-Sho think it sound nicer? 🤔 😆

Lol even I hv been calling her fobby sho

Lmao
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Just hope it won't come to that but I have a feeling that this Monday will be the last ep before the timeskip and then on Tuesday it will start after the leap

Am only one who is desperate to hold on for more MoNa moments before the leap? On the bright side there only two more days left for next ep of KNK to begin...sighs...can't wait