Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I just want to clarify that I myself would never get a lip job and I definitely do not think they are necessary for beauty. But I have personally seen more positive results than negative results after them, and I think the botched lip job is more rare than tabloids make it seem.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Our beautiful EmNa from JPJ
EmNa!!!
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg loved both the vms
There is an OSMAYA VM too in that channel and it's equally amazing
U r pretty good in this
Can u plz few more after 2 wks when we get more EMNA scenes

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed my videos. And yeah Osmaya are my number one favourite Pakistani couple. And now EmNa are my second favourite. I've made a lot of VMs on Osmaya. And I surely will be making more on Mohsin and Ayna once we get more scenes
JNam thumbnail
While we r on the subject of altered looks and potential surgical changes, did anyone notice how profoundly different and handsome Emmad looks inthese two shows over all his prvious pictures on the web. I mean i didnt care for his appearance in those older pictures but in these two shows, he is stunning. Something seems very altered for the better. Anyhow these two are wonderful. But in their off screen interactions, i thought they appeared distant. Is that because in their country, men and women do not mingle as much due to societal rules ?
Ps: I didn't mean this last bit to sound patronizing but maybe, i just wanted them to be as friendly off camera as i have a serious liking for these two together. They are just my idea of a romantic couple.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

While we r on the subject of altered looks and potential surgical changes, did anyone notice how profoundly different and handsome Emmad looks inthese two shows over all his prvious pictures on the web. I mean i didnt care for his appearance in those older pictures but in these two shows, he is stunning. Something seems very altered for the better. Anyhow these two are wonderful. But in their off screen interactions, i thought they appeared distant. Is that because in their country, men and women do not mingle as much due to societal rules ?

I think he got a nose job...LOL, either that, or his makeup artist learned how to contour his nose better. His hair is also different. As Shehroze it's longer, not as well styled. As Malik Mansoor and Mohsin it's very well-kept. The hair makes a gigantic difference on him. Actors like Osman and Ahsan can pull off long or short hair well, but Emmad seems to have a set of hairstyles that suit him best.

I haven't seen their off-screen interactions in a video (only pictures) but I think from the pictures I've seen from the awards shows and the one I just posted, you're probably right. Then again these pictures are taken at a time when the only scenes they had together were of Mansoor/Shehla and Angry!Mohsin/Aina. Maybe they hadn't had a chance to bond yet. Or maybe you're right and they're simply observing societal norms. Even if none of that is true, perhaps they don't share an off-screen chemistry. That's unusual given how lightning-like they are on-screen, but eh, anything is possible. And finally, Emmad is married in real life so maybe that plays into it haha.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Ps: I didn't mean this last bit to sound patronizing but maybe, i just wanted them to be as friendly off camera as i have a serious liking for these two together. They are just my idea of a romantic couple.

Actors and actresses do have an image to protect in the society and in Pakistan things tend to be look differently there. So some may ensure that they stay within the societal boundaries in Pakistan as a way to keep up with image and society. But not all actors and actresses do this. Having said that, some older generations will appreciate this if they do interact in a minimal way. Emaad is married and Naveen is a single woman so there are restricted boundaries when looking at societal norms in Pakistan. Boundaries in society vary between countries. I did watched EmNa in delivering the Hum style award and they looked elegant certainly the best dressed hosts. Some of the outfits were tacky on the award function. EmNa also showed good mannerism and comfortably between each other. I felt they shined even then! Lol

Haven't watch the off screen interview but generally speaking, it really doesn't matter how they interact in real life or see if there anything more between them. They probably do get along to some extent as they did worked together in two shows so far. At the end of the day they are actors and it is their onscreen presence that matters the most for audience. When they come onscreen, they need to convince the audience that they are really are the characters and share realistic bond between one another. For me, only EmNa and Zaroon-Kashaf and Osmaya had accomplish this very well. I couldn't careless about the actors' personal matters as long they do their job properly since it none of my business in the first place.

Just want to say huge thanks to everyone in this thread for willing to contribute and that too within polite manner. It's great to see others enjoying this show or appreciate EmNa as much as I do. Huge thanks for those who have written reviews and analysis about this show and MoNa, I have enjoyed and loved reading every one of them. Thanks to SweetAngel for the videos, really appreciate this. We are obsessed about EmNa and do feel strongly about pair, hope they will be in another good quality show sometime in the future. This thread is wonderful thanks to everyone who have participate in and hope to see many more!

P.S hope I haven't offend anyone in my views but do humbly apologise if it did
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

Hey guys! So I uploaded two VMs of Mohsin and Ayna on my YouTube channel. Just click on the link below and then from there you can check my channel out and watch the other one as well. Also if any of you have a YouTube account then please like, comment, and subscribe. Also subscribe to my second channel (link is in the description of the video) as my main channel might get terminated soon. Okay I hope you guys like it!

Mohsin and Ayna

Awww u made it on the Jab Tak song lovely VM the song is so just made for them the sensuality of the lyrics just so suits Mohsin & Aina in my opinion!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I wonder if Navin reads this forum...just yesterday we were talking about EmNa's BTS chemistry, and today she posted a picture of her and Emmad having a laugh behind the scenes as Mohsin and Aina. She even captioned it "The lighter side of Aina and Mohsin."
Hmmm...

LOL, it really could be a coincidence. If it's not and you really do read these forums, Navin, please know that I have watched a ton of dramas in my life, and KnK has become one of my all time favorites Your Aina was the first Pakistani character I ever cried for. Your acting is incredible in this drama. This was a brilliant script for you to pick, and I'm so glad you did this project with Emmad because you guys have that incredibly rare, almost legendary type of chemistry. Good job!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby-Sho

Have saw that pic, please can someone paste it on this thread. It's was absolutely cute! Adorable too. Glad to see Moshin and Ayna do have a lighter moments within their typical husband and wife arguments 😆 😆

On a serious note, I would love to see some lighthearted scenes between Moshin and Ayna too, really hoping the makers will have include these moments as part of KNK episodes later on...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do people make assumptions/ comments about life in another country. I mean you have never been to that country then how can you say people do this or that over there. They sound like an authority on everything Pakistani more than Pakistanis themselves.

PS. By my above comment I do not mean to offend anyone. It is just my observation as I have seen many people from a different country making assumptions about Pakistan.