Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What lovely VMs!!! Omg I loved the coloring. They were so cute. Good job!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys if any1 of u is in Twitter
Plz tweet HSY to bring emmad and naveen in his talk show
He does read the tweets he gets
I hv already done it
U guys plz also do it
Then we may get EMNA together on the couch
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Guys if any1 of u is in Twitter

Plz tweet HSY to bring emmad and naveen in his talk show
He does read the tweets he gets
I hv already done it
U guys plz also do it
Then we may get EMNA together on the couch

lol my roommate has a twitter. She's probably on her twitter right now. I'll ask her.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I did it. I made her tweet him. Haha.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I did it. I made her tweet him. Haha.

Lol thank you

We EMNA fans ROCK
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Lol I love trps

If not for the trps hum tv wudnt have noticed that saye e deewar and KUCH n.a. KAHO both hv good ratings

The surprisingly high trps of these 2 shows hv proved naveen and emmaad as bankable actors

And audience r not fools

Promotion can pull the audience for the first few wks but they will only continue watching only n only if the show has content and entertainment value

Trps r like report cards

Yes many good shows do get wasted if they air in low viwership channels but good shows aired in hum n ary always get their due sooner or later

Good shows always crawl back

And lame shows always die out in spite of promotions

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

Hey guys! So I uploaded two VMs of Mohsin and Ayna on my YouTube channel. Just click on the link below and then from there you can check my channel out and watch the other one as well. Also if any of you have a YouTube account then please like, comment, and subscribe. Also subscribe to my second channel (link is in the description of the video) as my main channel might get terminated soon. Okay I hope you guys like it!

Mohsin and Ayna

Omggg loved both the vms
There is an OSMAYA VM too in that channel and it's equally amazing
U r pretty good in this
Can u plz few more after 2 wks when we get more EMNA scenes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Ehh...I think the idea behind it is good. But I watched the first few episodes and got annoyed that the actual issue of intersex wasn't addressed. Just alluded to. I think censorship laws of Pakistan make portraying a drama like this difficult, so I got frustrated with it. Also I don't know what it is but something about the way ARY dramas are filmed just doesn't appeal to me. I think it's the lighting they use.

They hv addressed it pretty well

It's just that they didn't just jump into the birth of the baby but took some time to explore n set up the main characters which was needed to take the show forward
Yes there has been a bit too much Rona dhona from epi 4 to 7
But from epi 8 it bounces bk n HOW
They beautifullbeautifully showed how ayesha bring up the baby
So I suggest u fast forward and drift thru epi 4 to 7
N restart from epi 8
The show is turning out to be way better than I expected
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Someone told me that Naveen had a lip job. I don't find any difference between her now et then :S

Yes she did and the first time I noticed it was in the poster of saye e deewar where she looks odd just for her lips n I was like what happened to her pretty face

In the show she still looks very pretty but the lip job is very much visible

I also don't understand these pak actresses tendency towards lip job given all of them bkfired but still they don't learn n still do it and ruin their face

Ayesha Khan mehwish fiza Ali

Now this SADIA Khan and latest naveen also has done a lip job

I used to wonder why she looks different now than humsafar

It can't be for the hairstyle only

Then I saw few scenes of her with Fawad and the latest scenes with emaad and I realised she looked so beautiful in humsafar with her original face

But now with the lip job something is off

But still naveens one is still tolerable

It's not as bad as mehwish n fiza Ali ones

And I m kinda used to ayesha lips now

But whatever it is don't they realise it really doesn't enhance beauty from any angle
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yes she did and the first time I noticed it was in the poster of saye e deewar where she looks odd just for her lips n I was like what happened to her pretty face

In the show she still looks very pretty but the lip job is very much visible

I also don't understand these pak actresses tendency towards lip job given all of them bkfired but still they don't learn n still do it and ruin their face

Ayesha Khan mehwish fiza Ali

Now this SADIA Khan and latest naveen also has done a lip job

I used to wonder why she looks different now than humsafar

It can't be for the hairstyle only

Then I saw few scenes of her with Fawad and the latest scenes with emaad and I realised she looked so beautiful in humsafar with her original face

But now with the lip job something is off

But still naveens one is still tolerable

It's not as bad as mehwish n fiza Ali ones

And I m kinda used to ayesha lips now

But whatever it is don't they realise it really doesn't enhance beauty from any angle

If that's true it's very subtle. I didn't notice it at all. Again I don't think getting lip injections is a big deal. I think it really does add to ones beauty, but that may be because I grew up in a society (Australia) where huge lips are considered a mark of beauty. It's also easy for us as non celebrities to judge celebrities for getting any work done. But if you consider that those in our tv and movie industries are thought of as the most beautiful people in our society and even they are told by their managers that they need to lose weight/get botox/get injections/boon job/butt injections...we can't even imagine the pressure these celebrities are under. I interviewed a few celebs for my job and I wouldn't wish the pressure they feel about their images on anyone. Pakistanis should be thankful our celebs primarily go for lip jobs as opposed to more extreme surgeries like chin shavings, boob lifts, hip fillers, etc.