Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg

WE FINALLY HV A VM MAKER

THANK U THANK U

I also love the ost of KUCH na kaho

Can u plz mk a VM of emna with KUCH na kaho ost itself

And when u upload the VM

Plz upload in hd

I just have one problem when I upload videos- copyright issue. I wanna know how I can avoid that. I've already got two copyright strikes on my channel, so that's why I've made another channel just in case.

Do you know how I can avoid the copyright issues? It would really help!

P.s my channel on YouTube is called Violet Snowflakes. And my back up channel is called Violet Snowflakes 2
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

I just have one problem when I upload videos- copyright issue. I wanna know how I can avoid that. I've already got two copyright strikes on my channel, so that's why I've made another channel just in case.

Do you know how I can avoid the copyright issues? It would really help!

P.s my channel on YouTube is called Violet Snowflakes. And my back up channel is called Violet Snowflakes 2

Not sure if this is something you wanna do but I heard if you use covers of songs instead of the actual song copyrights don't matter.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Man we need to get KNK onto that list. 😭

Why isn't KNK on that list? 😳

Only watched Sang e mar every now and then but don't watch the others. KNK deserves its recognition due to its script and acting
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Knk is on top 15
Coz it's trp is between 4.5 to 5

And to b on top 10 the trp has to b above 5.5 as we can infer from the list

If we had a top 15 list then KUCH na kaho wud hv defo come in

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Why isn't KNK on that list? 😳

Only watched Sang e mar every now and then but don't watch the others. KNK deserves its recognition due to its script and acting

I watch Sang-e-Marmar, Sanam and Dil Banjara, and I have to say, despite the huge budgets of all of these shows and all the advertising they got, I still prefer KnK. When I first started watching KnK I thought it was gonna be a so-so drama just because of its smaller budget and twice a week appeal, but this little drama outshines the rest for me. This just proves you don't need to have press conferences, mansions, and a star-studded cast in every episode to make a drama good.

Also I'm sure KnK is at least in the top 15, right? If Waada is up there how can KnK not be?😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Knk does hv a good cast though
I don't think I wud hv enjoyed it so much if it wasn't EMNA playing Mohsin AYNA

Dil banjaara is pretty good but I just can't stand khelu as lead hero n hence was forced to quit

All Present shows of FQ is pathetic...but FQ shows in ARY always get good trps...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@fobby sho and Chamgal
PLZ WATCH KHUDA MERA BHI HAIN

excellent show
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Knk does hv a good cast though

I don't think I wud hv enjoyed it so much if it wasn't EMNA playing Mohsin AYNA

Dil banjaara is pretty good but I just can't stand khelu as lead hero n hence was forced to quit

All Present shows of FQ is pathetic...but FQ shows in ARY always get good trps...

It had a good cast in the beginning. But now Abid Ali is gone, Imran's mother is gone as well. The main cast left are sajjal, Faraz Aina and mohsin. And while I agree that EmNa are perfect and definitely add to the appeal, the overall writing of this drama is very good. Like I said it was getting 4.7 during the episodes that featured no EmNa at all. That's higher than some Sanam episodes.

Dil Banjaara is ok but I actually cannot stand Nidas character. I can't believe Sanam Saeed agreed to such a boring role.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

@fobby sho and Chamgal

PLZ WATCH KHUDA MERA BHI HAIN

excellent show

Ehh...I think the idea behind it is good. But I watched the first few episodes and got annoyed that the actual issue of intersex wasn't addressed. Just alluded to. I think censorship laws of Pakistan make portraying a drama like this difficult, so I got frustrated with it. Also I don't know what it is but something about the way ARY dramas are filmed just doesn't appeal to me. I think it's the lighting they use.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can take in comfort that it is in the top 15 but still think it should be within the top 10...either way KNK had been underrated. Given that it had less promotions and budget, the show did a brilliant job esp as Fobby mentioned that KNK had maintain the audience's interest in the last three/two eps with scenes mainly in involving two actors all the way through! That is phenomenal! No other show or actors could achieve the same outcome...