Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And now.. I know I am being a bit laalchi but I want some VMs on EmNa.. I hope someone here reading my comment listens to my wish and surprise us with EmNa VM☺️

Indeed. Someone should make a VM with a Freddy mercury song as Emmad loves that singer. Maybe I will myself once work settles down.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fobby, I just checked. She posted about her movie on 15th Aug 2016 exactly.. lol. With the hashtag #orphicthefilm and that guy is Adnan Jaffer.. I really like him. She is playing the role of a singing bartender, Sophie. Well that's all I know about it :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Indeed. Someone should make a VM with a Freddy mercury song as Emmad loves that singer. Maybe I will myself once work settles down.

You make VMs ? 😳

There is no maybe.. you HAVE to make one then.. koi riaayat nahi milegi 😆

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

You make VMs ?😳

There is no maybe.. you HAVE to make one then.. koi riaayat nahi milegi😆

Yaar pata nahi kitni achi meri VMs bunti hain laikin ha bana sakti hoon haha someone more talented than me should try first.

And thanks for the movie info. I think her brother wrote the film.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
By the way guys, who is Beenish? Navin posted a video on the set of KnK on her birthday and hashtagged #beenish and thanked her and Maryam for arranging her party. Is beenish an actress? Maybe a producer or someone behind the scenes? Because if she is an actress she could be a MoNa daughter!!! Getting my hopes up I know.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There is one Beenish who plays Durkhane in Sang e marmar show and then there is another one i remember called Beenish Chohan .
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

There is one Beenish who plays Durkhane in Sang e marmar show and then there is another one i remember called Beenish Chohan .

Interesting. If it's Beenish Raja, she's in the age range to play their daughter. She very well could be playing ZQ/Alia's daughter, so we will have to wait and see. Beenish could very well be someone BTS, too.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You also liked Noor and Naveen in HS ? They look good together. It would be nice to see them together in a show.

She is doing Be Intehaa and a film too.. She is super active now.. I am loving it.

I have always liked Naveen even in her VJ Fuze days. I also loved Naveen in HS! I always maintained that she was better than Mahira in it. I did not like Noor in it however (even though I like him otherwise), so I didn't care for their pairing in it but after seeing these two together in their latest biscuit commercial, I was on that ship. They looked so good!

That's awesome! I always wondered why she didn't get the fame she deserved from HS but it's finally happening.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I agree, canuck-umz. It's much harder to play a villain than a nice character. When I first saw Humsafar I thought Navin was acting circles around Mahira, and her facial expressions easily blew Fawad Khan out of the water (I maintain that Humsafar was not his best show. He was very bland throughout it). The reason she probably didn't get famous was most likely because she was the villain and people went crazy over Asher/Khirad. Then a little while later, what happened in her personal life didn't help. But I'm so glad she's getting her due respect now. She more than deserves it.

When I first saw her in Alvida I was so happy. I could not believe she was only temporarily paired with Imran Abbas. They looked so good together! (not as good as EmNa, but still). She also plays well off of Noor, Ahsan, Faysal, Fawad...literally every male I have seen her with she brings out their best. EmNa is a unique case in a league of its own but there's no denying she has a star presence, and not only that, she is extremely talented. To play a character like Sarah in HS and then Shehla, later Aina...she is incredibly versatile. Her crying scenes make you wanna cry. She knows exactly how to get you to invest in her and see her journey through. Ergo it's amazing that she's finally somewhat being recognized for her work and worth. Wish only the best things for her in the future.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also, Asad Zaman Khan answered on Ig today that he will return to KnK, just "not for a good few episodes". hmm...so there are a few episodes left, and he will most definitely return for the Maaz reveal, but likely after the time leap.