Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I am happy that Naveen is finally getting so much work. She's currently shooting for a few shows. Want to see her and Noor paired up. Wasn't much in Humsafar but they look so pretty together in their recent biscuit commercial.

I'm so happy she's getting more shows but as others have commented, it'll be so hard to see her with anyone other than Emmad after this show lol.

Also she's filing a show for six sigma... a little worried. Six sigma scares me. Not as much as Big Bang but...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I am happy that Naveen is finally getting so much work. She's currently shooting for a few shows. Want to see her and Noor paired up. Wasn't much in Humsafar but they look so pretty together in their recent biscuit commercial.

You also liked Noor and Naveen in HS ? They look good together. It would be nice to see them together in a show.

She is doing Be Intehaa and a film too.. She is super active now.. I am loving it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
MoNa need to spend more time together to actually understand each other more. That lottle time they had when Sajal-Faraz went abroad until kids came into picture was so SO precious and cool. They started paying attention to each other. First step was obviously by Moshin when he tried to make her breakfast and other stuff for her, taking her out for lunch etc.. and then Ayna starting to feel more comfortable in his presence and making an effort by getting ready for him.. Moreover, they actually started having conversations and sharing ghar ki choti moti batein. AHH those parts were so satisfying to watch ❤️. And this was the phase I guess jab un dono ko ek dusre ki aadat hona shuru hui.. it was just the beginning of it.. But then they brought the twins and beeem we were back to the square one. BUT, the thing which actually changed was that now whenever there is something or some issue.. they actually talk about it.. in whatever way it is. Pehle toh ek dusre se baat bhi nai karte they.. so yeah the development is so there. Now that twins are here it is so normal to not being able to spend quality time together for MoNa. Mohsin is not understanding it at the moment. Ayna needs his help in raising the three kids they have. If Mohsin starts helping her in this, there will be more understanding between them.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

You also liked Noor and Naveen in HS ? They look good together. It would be nice to see them together in a show.

She is doing Be Intehaa and a film too.. She is super active now.. I am loving it.

Where did you hear she's doing a film?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ASH
I sooo agree on the saye e deewar part

Yesterday while watching the new epi of that show I thought wish we had even one scene of mallik mansoor and shehla

Lol

Then there was a flashbk but still not enuf

Lol

Then I literally 'rewatched their post wedding scenes
Like when he puts the kaangan on her on muh dikhayi n then tells her she is so pretty
Then also the scene when he tells her to tk care of herself for the baby
Also after winning the election when his mom says it's for the baby gals good luck and he comes to the baby n naveen tells him Mubarak ho...and he looks at her

Omggg

Thud

Dead

I can't believe now I m despo enuf to watch the mansoor shehla scenes again

This Jodi have literally had me hypnotized
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RisingAsh and Abby-Jeran

LOL, we are obsessed with EmNa as I confessed that, I too watched Saya e dewar yesterday and was hoping to see an EmNa scene which was there as a brief flashback...no matters what Mansur and Shelha can never get back with each other - shelha deserve better than him even though we adore the chemistry between the pair. Actually want shelha to be with Haider. They are cute but think they lack the chemistry that EmNa have as MoNa or Mansur and Shelha
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ASH

Yesterday while watching the new epi of that show I thought wish we had even one scene of mallik mansoor and shehla

Lol

Lol

Like when he puts the kaangan on her on muh dikhayi n then tells her she is so pretty
Also after winning the election when his mom says it's for the baby gals good luck and he comes to the baby n naveen tells him Mubarak ho...and he looks at her

Omggg

Thud

Dead

Couldn't agree more!! I started wanting EmNa to have more scenes in SEDBN before maalik mansoor and Shehla even met lol. I would see them in severed before their marriage and think "god why can't they be married already?!" Even though we were supposed to be rooting for Haider and Shehla. Lol. And then the two scenes EmNa had that were sort of cute in that show were enough for me to start shipping it and I desperately wanted a new show between these two then KnK came and it felt like my prayers were answered, but in a dangerous way! Now I just want more of them haha.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Where did you hear she's doing a film?

She has been posting stuff about her movie on Insta.. It also stars that guy from Mol, other than Faysal Qureshi.. I forgot his name. And the movie title is so unsual that I can't remember it anymore.

I think the shooting for the movie is left that is why maybe we are not hearing about it much.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

She has been posting stuff about her movie on Insta.. It also stars that guy from Mol, other than Faysal Qureshi.. I forgot his name. And the movie title is so unsual that I can't remember it anymore.

I think the shooting for the movie is left that is why maybe we are not hearing about it much.

I think she was working on a telefilm called Musafir and an episode of Ulfat " She's working on a film besides that? I haven't seen her mention it on ig. I should stalk harder lol.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ASH

Lol

Lol

Omggg

Thud

Dead

Omg for real ? I never thought they had these kind of scenes in the show. I thought Mansoor was cruel since the evolution of mankind 😆. But no, dude, they actually had these kind of scenes ? Like munh dikhayi, baby stuff and all. Awww .. I have actually started watching after 6 7 epis that is why.. I will deffo watch these scenes now 😛

Btw, why did he change then ? If he was nornal before 😕