Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I am so obssessed with EmNa and so used to see them together that even in Saya e Deewar I won't mind seeing their scenes ab 🤣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am so obssessed with EmNa and so used to see them together that even in Saya e Deewar I won't mind seeing their scenes ab 🤣

Same here Ash. I lost interest in SEDBN because there was too little Maalik Mansoor/Shehla. Even though they made a horrid couple in that show, their chemistry in the like 1 and a half good scenes they had was still amazing. HAHA.
JNam thumbnail
To be fair to Sajal, I think she is dealing with something very traumatic. She has been informed that she can never, ever bear children in a society that values women for their child-bearing abilities. Moreover, she too seems to want a child of her own. Therefore, from her narrow perspective, it seems that although Aina's life has been very hard, she can start anew with a new husband and go on to have her own kids. But for Sajal, this is not a possibility. So, while I dislike her previous behavior towards her sister, I can empathize with her. It was Mohsin's previous behavior towards Aina that seemed overblown from the time Nadia passed away although now, in light of the revelation that he might have had a thing for Aina since a long time (unconsciously perhaps), his previous rudeness to Aina can make some sense. He was likely trying to push her away. I had started to suspect something like this after watching him around Nouman and the rain episode, where he seemed to be purposely seeking Aina out instead of just ignoring her. BTW how wonderful is Khala? I had, mistakenly, assumed her to be a nosy neighbor but her concern towards Aina was heartwarming. Great show and absolutely spectacular leads. I haven't been so excited about a pair of romantic leads on TV or film for a while now, and Mohsin and Aina are a breadth of fresh air. They need to work opposite each other in more well written, romantic shows.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Same here Ash. I lost interest in SEDBN because there was too little Maalik Mansoor/Shehla. Even though they made a horrid couple in that show, their chemistry in the like 1 and a half good scenes they had was still amazing. HAHA.

Oh no yar jab mene dekhna shuru kiya tha toh he only used to insult and her. Yet they had such chemistry.. this is so weird to find this kind of chemistry everytime they both are on screen.

I was talking about Mansoor-Shehla scenes now .. I would love to see.. 😛
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

To be fair to Sajal, I think she is dealing with something very traumatic. She has been informed that she can never, ever bear children in a society that values women for their child-bearing abilities. Moreover, she too seems to want a child of her own. Therefore, from her narrow perspective, it seems that although Aina's life has been very hard, she can start anew with a new husband and go on to have her own kids. But for Sajal, this is not a possibility. So, while I dislike her previous behavior towards her sister, I can empathize with her. It was Mohsin's previous behavior towards Aina that seemed overblown from the time Nadia passed away although now, in light of the revelation that he might have had a thing for Aina since a long time (unconsciously perhaps), his previous rudeness to Aina can make some sense. He was likely trying to push her away. I had started to suspect something like this after watching him around Nouman and the rain episode, where he seemed to be purposely seeking Aina out instead of just ignoring her. BTW how wonderful is Khala? I had, mistakenly, assumed her to be a nosy neighbor but her concern towards Aina was heartwarming. Great show and absolutely spectacular leads. I haven't been so excited about a pair of romantic leads on TV or film for a while now, and Mohsin and Aina are a breadth of fresh air. They need to work opposite each other in more well written, romantic shows.

True. I've always tried giving Sajjal the benefit of the doubt but her scenes where she told Aina that she's glad now that Aina can't steal Maaz away left me shocked. How can you say that to the biological mother? But I do understand that Sajjal is going through the feeling of never having your own child so her possessiveness is understandable to some extent. My heart broke when Aina just wanted a picture of Maaz only to realize Sajjal didn't even take any of the presents Aina bought for Maaz. It's kind of why I want the MoNa baby so badly. Aina will no doubt be a phenomenal mother to the twins but she deserves her own child who won't be taken from her. She has so much love to give. I can only hope Mohsins words on reconsidering having more children in the future will be revisited.
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

We can't be too sure about Aina's feelings regarding Nadia's presence. It could be discomfort and her growing feelings for Mohsin but it could also be that the stuff Mohsin said reminded her off the fact that the kids are biologically not hers; someone else gave birth to them, someone else named them.

I agree. I think that scene was there to create some perspective. Aina is missing her child and there is her friend who never lived to see her children. Aina is now living her life. I think it would trigger guilt. I don't think there is any sort of contest for Moshin in Alina's head. She thinks love is empty promises, thanks to Imran. She wanted the stability of marriage Moshin can commit to her. Again, I think Aina is committed to Moshin, I think she genuinely thinks he does not like her that way and she forced him into the marriage. Her bigger battle is his lack of trust in her.

Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I think the lack of trust is no longer a problem. Mohsin repeatedly admits now that Aina takes care of the house very well. I think Mohsin cannot bring himself to admit to Aina how much he wants her attention. He tried to on a number of occasions: when he tried to ask her to sleep in his room but then she heard about Sajjal/Faraz leaving and ran away to talk with them, when he asked her why they couldn't accept their marriage and start acting like husband/wife (but she then fainted) and right before she fainted when he straight up asked her does she not understand he has needs too. He can't express himself correctly about this matter and Aina confuses it for anger.

Also a scene that deserves more mention is Monday's episode when he saw Aina come up the stairs after talking about Sajjal/Faraz leaving for America. As soon as he sees her his eyes shift from the TV to her and never shift back. He's even shown thinking of how this is the first time she's come to him and talked to him for so long, and it's about other people. Finally when she says she wants to live as a family, he scoffs and says "Family?" sarcastically before walking off, obviously somewhat scorned that Aina wants to be a family but not with him.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I think the lack of trust is no longer a problem. Mohsin repeatedly admits now that Aina takes care of the house very well. I think Mohsin cannot bring himself to admit to Aina how much he wants her attention. He tried to on a number of occasions: when he tried to ask her to sleep in his room but then she heard about Sajjal/Faraz leaving and ran away to talk with them, when he asked her why they couldn't accept their marriage and start acting like husband/wife (but she then fainted) and right before she fainted when he straight up asked her does she not understand he has needs too. He can't express himself correctly about this matter and Aina confuses it for anger.

Also a scene that deserves more mention is Monday's episode when he saw Aina come up the stairs after talking about Sajjal/Faraz leaving for America. As soon as he sees her his eyes shift from the TV to her and never shift back. He's even shown thinking of how this is the first time she's come to him and talked to him for so long, and it's about other people. Finally when she says she wants to live as a family, he scoffs and says "Family?" sarcastically before walking off, obviously somewhat scorned that Aina wants to be a family but not with him.

The scene where she comes upstairs after talking to Sajjal and Faraz, not only he shifts his total focus on her but he switches off the TV. I gues the first true husband-wife waley convo they had. And he immediately catches that the first time she came and sat down next t him, had a convo but it was about sajjal and Faraz. Mohsin's biggest problem right now with Aina is the fact that he is not her priority. He wants to see her focus on him, it should be all about him. And poor thing keeps talking about his needs but Aina doesn't seem to catch what he wants, she immediately talks about waking up early using alarm to make him breakfast 😆 Mohsin wants more than that. And the writers are doing an awesome job showing this whole dilemma between this couple. They don't understand each other yet, they are in 2 very different place with respect to knowing and understanding what each other wants. Very arranged marriage like.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Agree! The fact is that with Mohsin for softer emotional bits you need to catch the hints because given his character & nature he is not likely to display/confess openly ( he might eventually do it given the circumstances but still its not him really ) its more like reading in between the lines! Aina I dont blame her for not catching the hints given the past, the moody present and his jibes at her about taking Nadias place, she has reconciled with the idea of him disliking her so i dont think she can even remotely think that this guy has probably fallen for her!

He is justified for feeling neglected because clearly he has fallen for her against his will 😆 and upar se bhaav bhi nahi mil raha and She is well justified to not catch the hints given his harsh words to her on a daily basis and thats what probably makes them fascinating to watch!

If Only Mohsin would on his own start understanding the gravity of his words and their damaging effect things would change in his favour since barring this negative he is a pretty charming & irresistable kind of a man!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that Naveen is finally getting so much work. She's currently shooting for a few shows. Want to see her and Noor paired up. Wasn't much in Humsafar but they look so pretty together in their recent biscuit commercial.