Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Don't know whether EmNa will do another show together or not but I will definitely miss Moshin and Ayna when this show end. Hopefully not too soon. MoNa are well developed characters and a unique couple, who can also keep their audience's interests through their interactions and exchanges with each other. Think I am having KNK withdrawal symptoms since it's not on today.

You and me both, Charm. You know a drama is good when the days it's not on you start wondering, "Is this what life will be like once the drama ends?" LMAO.. I hope they do another show, but they probably won't do another show for a while. Drama producers know when they have a hit couple to space them out to maybe 1 drama every like 18 months, if even that often. Also Navin is doing another show now and I don't think it involves Emmad.

On a side note, Hina Altaf was filming as Raania today. We probably do have another few weeks of this show left, but goodness I will be depressed when it ends.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Don't know whether EmNa will do another show together or not but I will definitely miss Moshin and Ayna when this show end. Hopefully not too soon. MoNa are well developed characters and a unique couple, who can also keep their audience's interests through their interactions and exchanges with each other. Think I am having KNK withdrawal symptoms since it's not on today.

Hum tv will surely repeat them given EMNA popularity as a couple took every1 by surprise

Both the viewers the channel and the makers

And a show is considered hit when it's getting discussed Online and also raking in trps

The 9 pm slot shows of hum tv come and go...no one watches them

But kuch na kaho is getting name n fame like the 8pm shows

I hvnt seen people talking ant bin roye or dil banjaara the way people r talking abt this show

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am already missing the show lol
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hum tv will surely repeat them given EMNA popularity as a couple took every1 by surprise

Both the viewers the channel and the makers

And a show is considered hit when it's getting discussed Online and also raking in trps

The 9 pm slot shows of hum tv come and go...no one watches them

But kuch na kaho is getting name n fame like the 8pm shows

I hvnt seen people talking ant bin roye or dil banjaara the way people r talking abt this show

KNK's cast and production house deserves to get its recognition as it is a great drama with lead pair who can act as well as having chemistry. I am very selective when deciding which show to watch as I prefer to watch it for two main reasons: 1) good plot/story that can maintain my interest in the show and secondly the casting has to be convincing. For me, KNK and ZGH managed to accomplish this quite well.

Also my mother and I are very close but rarely watch TV shows together as we usually have different preferences but we both watched KNK! This morning we had a good discussion about MoNa, it's was great to have a mother and daughter bonding over a tv show...can't remember the last time we did that! So yes KNK deserves praises and recognition!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Many people in India are also watching this show
I don't know how they got to know ant it

But in yt Twitter n Insta I see many comments saying "Love from india" n then the comment...n since they r used to watching soaps everyday they wish it was aired more days a wk lol

But for me I prefer this 2 days a wk w/o the most

One epi a wk is too LESS n it's hard to keep interest intact for so many months
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You and me both, Charm. You know a drama is good when the days it's not on you start wondering, "Is this what life will be like once the drama ends?" LMAO.. I hope they do another show, but they probably won't do another show for a while. Drama producers know when they have a hit couple to space them out to maybe 1 drama every like 18 months, if even that often. Also Navin is doing another show now and I don't think it involves Emmad.

On a side note, Hina Altaf was filming as Raania today. We probably do have another few weeks of this show left, but goodness I will be depressed when it ends.

Agreed 100% - when you are still thinking about the drama during the days it's not on - you know then that the makers and actors/actressses have done their job properly. At least we can take in comfort that we still have few weeks left in this show. I wonder whether we will see Imran/Annie when the leap does take place as I am curious that when Maaz come to know the truth, what will Imran and Annie feel about this.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
As some1 said before what makes this show different is how they showed cousin love in most different yet real way possible
I love how there has always been a connection between Mohsin n AYNA if we compare the very initial scenes and how the character has developed
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

As some1 said before what makes this show different is how they showed cousin love in most different yet real way possible

I love how there has always been a connection between Mohsin n AYNA if we compare the very initial scenes and how the character has developed

This is what makes this show special, it had been consistent in its details which make it believable. For instance, yesterday when Moshin admitted his love for Ayna in the monologue and acknowledged her as his Ayna isn't surprising for the audience as they expected this and saw it coming. We have seen Moshin subtly protecting Ayna and care for her in some ways, which he wouldn't bother if it someone else instead. The characters are progressing and changing in so many ways but in a steady pace which made the audience feel moved. They are engrossed in Moshin and Ayna's journey as man and woman, and as a married couple.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want EmNa to do other shows together but the kind of shows which are well written and well directed. Chahe kitni hi achi chemistry and acting kyun na ho..if the script is poor, it can't save the show.. But I have full faith in EmNa.. they always do quality work.. Hope they continue choosing nice scripts.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I want EmNa to do other shows together but the kind of shows which are well written and well directed. Chahe kitni hi achi chemistry and acting kyun na ho..if the script is poor, it can't save the show.. But I have full faith in EmNa.. they always do quality work.. Hope they continue choosing nice scripts.

Yes agreed, it is important to be selective in which shows to do together where they can deliver the quality and effective storytelling. Also where their unique chemistry can be put into a good use. I must admit at the moment I can't imagine EmNa working with someone else other than themselves as a lead pair in the show. As actors and actresses, they are made for each other to work well together. They can protary realistic husband and wife relationship. They do compliment each other well when acting together. e