-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

Koi Precap ke baare mei bhi discuss karo naπŸ€”

Mujhe samajh nahi aaya. Ayna said something like 'Utake bahar phek dungi'
Kya hai wo?

πŸ˜†

I had so many thoughts on this. Good thing is that KNK precaps don't reveal much and so, we make assumptions on what it can be.

Aisi kia cheez hai jo Mohsin ghar laaye ga and Ayna will be angry ? She was talking about a female. Mohsin ki zindagi me koi aur larki toh hai nai filhal Allah na karey πŸ˜†. They probably are talking about the maid ? Mayne Mohsin started feeling more relaxed since maid is helping Ayna and she is more free now, but maid has done something or will be attached to kids maybe so Ayna doesn't want her to be here anymore ( I am telling nonsense maybe πŸ˜† ).

We can only guess lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also navin seems to model a lot of FnkAsia clothing. Maybe we can get an EmNa ramp walk with these two for FnkAsia. Yaaasss πŸ‘

Lol you know you're obsessed with this drama when you're sitting in an early morning meeting having gotten like four hours of sleep and your thoughts have nothing to do with work but "just five more days til kuch na kaho comes back". Haha.

Hahahaha ! I can so understand this feeling πŸ˜†.

And a BIG YESS to the ramp cat any kind of MoNa/EmNa walk πŸ˜ƒ

By the way guys, EmNa hosted Hum Style Awards for a while.. They announced award for some category and they looked divine ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I dont think ainas discomfort abt nadias photo was abt the kids

It was coz now she has slowly started to feel Mohsin and the kids are hers

I remember in that maroon Dress scene when Mohsin asked her why she doesn't get jealous over nadias names being taken by him all the time to which aina was really indifferent and told Mohsin that she was like a sister to her and there was nothing to get jealous...in that scene Mohsin also had no feelings for her but that like from aina brought a tinge of disappointment in his expression which emaad showed really well ...he wanted her to get jealous n those Times he indeed used to take Nadia name all the time to poss AYNA off

But today Mohsin just casually said ant Nadia naming the kids but that itself pinched AYNA...which even took her by surprise...the photo she was least bothered abt bothered her for the first time

Also today we cud see AYNA becoming cautious both the times Mohsin was going fida on her...once in their Room n once in the dining room...whereas b4 in the car scene when Mohsin complimented her abt looking good she hardly cared
But today she was naazre churaoing from him when he was drooling over her

I loved that GOLDEN white dress in the dining table...
Also I loved how emmad showed Mohsin noticing her...he has indeed become Mohsin in the process of this show...his body language...the way he smiles a bit...how he looks at her...wow...claps claps emaad

Wow Abbayyy ! What a great analysis on both phases of their married life.. Such a contrast ! I loved reading your post regarding these MoNa scenes.. sort of a reminded it was ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I want EmNa to be noticed at least in the awards. Maybe some kind of nominations or even some special kind of category please ? πŸ˜”

But I seriously have zero hopes from these award people. Awards will go to couples like Humayun-Mahira , Hamza-Maya, OsMaya ( even though their shows and acting were pathetic ).

I would be happy if the awards go to couples like Saba-Zahid for Besharam or here Emmad-Naveen for KNK or maybe someone else more deserving.. I didn't only take their names cuz I love these two but also because they actually behaved like couples do.. The story belongs to them and their ups and downs. Lile a full-fletched show on them. Zahir hai tabhi we can choose them as a couple na.. instead of people I mentioned above who bearly were present as a 'couple' in their shows. This would be so unfair I swear.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The only award which was unfair was the Sadqay tumhare awards which was the 3rd him awards
Other than that I hv watched the 1st 2nd n 4th him awards as well and they were all very well deserved

Pak industry is SO rich now that both old actors and new actors t having head to head collisions

Not just actors even writers ...the new writers who were digest writers or novelists before t also writing dramas now and their shows t also taking in trps

Whenever I see the nomination list I feel like each n every option deserves an award from the nominations

All of them r SO so good

The same I can say for Bollywood awards as well

Even if they r preplpreplanned or rigged as they all say but even so it DOES NOT GO TO THE LESS DESERVING ONE...

Coz out of the 300 films Bolly mks and out of the 300 dramas pak air only the best 5 mk it to the nominations and It really doesn't matter who r get it

In case of best Jodi I wud be equally happy if Hamza Maya or OSMAYA gets it

Negative role both ahsan ahead and feroze deserves it as much as emaad

So whoever gets it the respective fandom May complain but if we look at it naturally it's very much fair n well deserved
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Saba zahid couple is for ary awards and that also has a huge competition with the dillagi couple
And again both couples t equally deserving
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly can say that loved this show from the start but it keeps getting better with each episode. I don't want this to end anymore. its fantastic pace, storytelling ,acting ... can go on for ever ... top it all chemistry is great between all actors. hope the show gets some awards.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have only seen Mahira and Fawad receiving awards for every prominent category even if there wasn't any they created one. Accept it or not they only give awards based on fanfollowing irrespective of what role they played or what work they did.. I am not saying it for ALL of them but mostly yess.

And I would say it again this show needs to be promoted more.. the promotion and appreciation it's getting is so less compared to what they deserve.

Again, I am not creating a fandom war here. I am not even a part of any fandom. All are actors.. maybe good actors. But some are definitely better than others and they deserve it. But then yes, everyone can't get an award na.. they have to choose one.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have you guys noticed that these past couple of episodes, especially the latest one, are all carried by Emmad and Navin alone? Tuesday's episode was literally only those two acting in a 40-min episode, with maybe 1-2 minutes total on Zubaida Khala and 1 minute on Sajjal. And still, the drama is addictingly good with only those two in the same house for nearly one hour. I honestly cannot think of another example of a drama where this was true.
Navin and Emmad deserve a huge proportion of the credit here, but so do the writers and producers who give them such good material to work with. πŸ‘

Another testament to the power of this amazing drama. I just hope it doesn't get forgotten once it ends. I wholeheartedly mean it when I say it's one of the best dramas I've ever watched.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know whether EmNa will do another show together or not but I will definitely miss Moshin and Ayna when this show end. Hopefully not too soon. MoNa are well developed characters and a unique couple, who can also keep their audience's interests through their interactions and exchanges with each other. Think I am having KNK withdrawal symptoms since it's not on today.