Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont think ainas discomfort abt nadias photo was abt the kids
It was coz now she has slowly started to feel Mohsin and the kids are hers

I remember in that maroon Dress scene when Mohsin asked her why she doesn't get jealous over nadias names being taken by him all the time to which aina was really indifferent and told Mohsin that she was like a sister to her and there was nothing to get jealous...in that scene Mohsin also had no feelings for her but that like from aina brought a tinge of disappointment in his expression which emaad showed really well ...he wanted her to get jealous n those Times he indeed used to take Nadia name all the time to poss AYNA off

But today Mohsin just casually said ant Nadia naming the kids but that itself pinched AYNA...which even took her by surprise...the photo she was least bothered abt bothered her for the first time

Also today we cud see AYNA becoming cautious both the times Mohsin was going fida on her...once in their Room n once in the dining room...whereas b4 in the car scene when Mohsin complimented her abt looking good she hardly cared
But today she was naazre churaoing from him when he was drooling over her

I loved that GOLDEN white dress in the dining table...
Also I loved how emmad showed Mohsin noticing her...he has indeed become Mohsin in the process of this show...his body language...the way he smiles a bit...how he looks at her...wow...claps claps emaad

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

LOL mannu and salahuddin are who I meant by haya (hamza and maya) and I love osmaya dont get me wrong but they won last year and sanam was disappointing to say the least. Like I will not skip a second of KnK but even though I am an osmaya shipper for life I finish an episode of sanam in like ten minutes. But in all objectiveness I really sincerely believe EmNa were better than all those couples in KnK. If they don't win I hope they get nominated. And this drama deserves some type of award. At least one.

I m all for Hamza Maya this yr

I was shocked to see how good they looked in Mann mayal

For me EMNA is the 2nd best couple of the yr

There IS A JURY couple award as well and a popular award

The jury one can go to EMNA
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m all for Hamza Maya this yr

I was shocked to see how good they looked in Mann mayal

For me EMNA is the 2nd best couple of the yr

There IS A JURY couple award as well and a popular award

The jury one can go to EMNA

Oh no Abby. Lol you and I will have to agree to disagree--maybe it's because I'm so loyal to osmaya but Haya cannot come close in my opinion; also maybe my opinion of that couple is ruined by the poor quality of Mann Mayal (I think it was better than the reviewers made it out to be, but it was really not that great). Just my opinion.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Also navin seems to model a lot of FnkAsia clothing. Maybe we can get an EmNa ramp walk with these two for FnkAsia. Yaaasss 👏

Lol you know you're obsessed with this drama when you're sitting in an early morning meeting having gotten like four hours of sleep and your thoughts have nothing to do with work but "just five more days til kuch na kaho comes back". Haha.
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The part in today's episode that I liked the most was that smile from mohsin in that FB when Aina was taunting him. Today we saw for the first time Mohsin always liked Aina, she was always special and maybe the only person who could bring that smile on his khadoos face. I totally loved the FB and the Meri Aina. It definitely showed he has always considered her as someone dear to him. Maybe just maybe he was always subconsciously attracted to her. How in the world did no one think about getting these 2 married. Did no one see what a great pair these 2 made?
By the way Emmad looks so dashing when he grins. I love to see his softer scenes but at the same time I love his intense scenes, mad scenes. He is a full package lol.

Aaina's bonding with the babies was cute. Like I thought, he was not very happy that Aina was spending all her attention on the kids. His dialogue while she was trying to put the baby to bed made it quite clear that he was craving for her attention too. Today for the first time Aaina felt like a bride, there was that happiness on her face. Naveen is such a natural actress.

I loved how Aina blasts him. The way she handed the baby back to him saying if this is your baby, here take him 😆 Similarly the way she stormed out saying keep your name, your house and your kids and I was like you go girl.

I so hope the leap don't happen for a few more weeks. I hope maaz secret comes out and we get to see his reaction and all before the leap.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also navin seems to model a lot of FnkAsia clothing. Maybe we can get an EmNa ramp walk with these two for FnkAsia. Yaaasss 👏

Lol you know you're obsessed with this drama when you're sitting in an early morning meeting having gotten like four hours of sleep and your thoughts have nothing to do with work but "just five more days til kuch na kaho comes back". Haha.

Tell me abt it yaar

I also don't remember when was the last time for which show I had been waiting each wk

I used to wait for besharam and Sangat to some extent and for the first half of Mann mayal

But still not like this
Looks like everyday I will watch both the epis till next epi comes

Thank goodness it comes twice a wk
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to awards
One award which is truly deserving and has no competition is emaad portrayal of MAALIK MANSoor from saye e deewar

Best actor in negative role...

But the biggest competition he has in this category is ahsan Khan aka PA IMTIAZ from udaari

I wish they mk it a tie

Must say last one year hum tv had quite a few good shows

There is tough competition from every category
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coming to awards

One award which is truly deserving and has no competition is emaad portrayal of MAALIK MANSoor from saye e deewar

Best actor in negative role...

But the biggest competition he has in this category is ahsan Khan aka PA IMTIAZ from udaari

I wish they mk it a tie

Must say last one year hum tv had quite a few good shows

There is tough competition from every category

Yeah Emmad is killing it as Malik mansoor but definitely think ahsan khan is getting the villain award. And it's well deserved. I think it's the only award that Udaari deserves. I know I'm in the minority but that drama was not my cup of tea. Neither was dil lagi. Lol come to think of it I only liked a small handful of dramas this year. KnK, this low budget drama, is surprisingly my favorite.

Oh no I forgot Sajroze will def get nominated for gul e rana. So much EmNa competition.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What awards are you guys talking about ? Awards suck.. They are all preplanned. Fayda kia hua phir.. unhi same logon ko denge awards har dafa ki tarah
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
' Yeh kia gadhon ki tarah makeup thopa hua hai '
' gadhey makeup nahi karte ! ' 😆

' kisi chiriya ghar ki bandariya lag rahi ho ' 🤣