Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emmad and Navin both promote the show as best as they can. To be fair, Emmad barely promoted SEDBN either and he only did so in the first few weeks of the drama. I think Emmad and Navin were asked to do this drama--soap, really--because the producers wanted to capture their chemistry in another drama. They were given a twice weekly script, which usually has a lower budget and lower quality. So they both probably agreed, either for the money, the work, etc., not thinking it would be a huge hit. But KnK has been the biggest surprise of this drama season so far, probably even surprising these two. Navin promotes it at least every Monday and Tuesday and Emmad posted the TRPs a couple of days ago.

I still want them to do a catwalk together. And I want more MoNa time. And I want a MoNa baby. Those are minimal demands, truly.😉
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My prediction for this drama is that after last week's episode we will se Aina leave to go to her mother's house in anger, whether it be directly the episode after or the next week, we will get the scene in the promos with Mohsin holding her hand and maybe apologizing after. I think the time jump will happen soon after and Mohsin and Aina relationship will be okay but not perfect. Does anyone notice that Aina was more attached to the boy twin, maybe this will be the focus of the time jump and conflict in the future?
Edited by zn99 - 7 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Koi Precap ke baare mei bhi discuss karo na🤔
Mujhe samajh nahi aaya. Ayna said something like 'Utake bahar phek dungi'
Kya hai wo?

Edited by pressu - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Koi Precap ke baare mei bhi discuss karo na🤔

Mujhe samajh nahi aaya. Ayna said something like 'Utake bahar phek dungi'
Kya hai wo?

That's the big mystery. The great thing about this show is that they don't reveal everything in the precap.

Aina is clearly irate with Mohsin during that scene...it almost sounds like he brings a person into their house? Whatever it is she wants it out, and it offends her so much she screams, "YEH MEHRA GHAR HAI!"
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like a lot of Mohsin's current issues stem from the fact that he isn't getting any attention from Aina and it disturbs him the amount of time she is giving to the kids without any devoted to him.

Seems like even his harsh words about the kids being his and not Aina's were due to being neglected by her along with him still lacking trust in her.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I absolutely loved today's ep, it had exceeded further from my expectations.

Moshin's monologue in the beginning after a heartwarming flashback leading him sitting on the bed beside Ayna, openly and very possessively declared 'Meri Ayna' that too in a quiet manner and certainty, was brilliant! This confirmed our suspicions that he does love her and admitted he was being unfair to her. Ayna is already melting Moshin's indifference heart. She is his weakness and deep down he know this. This frightens him, therefore in the precap he lash out after her asking for a divorce - insecurely retorting will she run to imran and marry him instead. Good for Ayna, when she gave him a fitting reply, but forgive me, for my unexpected reaction - I laughed out aloud when hearing this from Moshin. As we all know he will never let that happen, it's clear from his declaration 'Meri Ayna' that he will never give her a divorce. This is the difference between Moshin and Imran. Moshin has waited for her in years, either in conscious or subconscious manner. The evidences can be seen from the flashback, his declaration, him attempting to make her comfortable and happy and finally giving in when she asked for a maid. Now that she is his wife, he will never let her go. He know that he wouldn't able to give her a divorce if she changed her mind about their relationship, which is why he proposed to Faraz beforehand that Ayna can marry imran if she want to which she declined at the time. (Good for her though! She deserve better than Imran). Let not fear though, I have a feeling that Moshin will bring her back to their house as there was a scene in the promo where he goes to meet Ayna in her mother's house holding her hand tenderly and in a firm manner. Afteralll he can't live without her for too long.

Moshin's attraction toward Ayna is visible in two main scenes. One when he asked her to keep her hair open and secondly (my favourite) is the look he gave her when he saw her opening their takeaway food. She looked beautiful and his subtlety appreciation is witnessed in that moment. His face lighten up and joy he felt by just looking at her. He never had this with Nadia. The way he put Nadia's photo down was a relief! Finally MoNa are together without imran or Nadia interfering! Moshin had fully accepted Ayna as his wife in that moment and acknowledged his need to have her with him. He is unable to hide his feelings toward Ayna anymore so embrace this and by putting Nadia's photo down indicated his acceptance.

Ayna's uneasiness about Nadia's photo displayed in their bedroom was good. It's seem like she is no longer comfortable about Nadia's dominant presence in her home, husband and kids. She had accepted them as hers.

Moshin was an idiot when he said his children belong to him only. I felt like screaming at him! But was pleased to see Ayna standing up to him and stated they are hers too. And that she had as much rights as he did! She is their mother and he need to accept this...for the twins she is only mother they will ever know.

As for the last scene where he got angry for the maid cooking the food was not surprising. I think Moshin secretly wanted Ayna to be one to tend to his needs and care along with kids. This is impossible and he know this, but deep down, he is worried that in looking after the twin and Tabi - she may neglect or forget him but instead of explaining this to her, he lashed out and handled it badly, which he will regret later on.

It's was brilliant ep! Absolutely love MoNa's characters and chemistry between each other.

Agree with Fobby-Sho that it does look like the leap/time skip will be happening soon. Just wish it wouldn't happen too soon, want to see more quality and even romance time between MoNa. Oh well!

What a beautiful analysis. The part about mohsin having waited years for her is so lovely and probably true. Today's episode showed that even though he was recently married to Nadia (talking about the honeymoon flashback here) he was happy when aina talked back to him. And how aina's mother would use mohsin to scare her into taking medicine, how he remembered her cookie dunking habit and what she used to say whenever she dunked the cookies...she has been on his radar for a while, possibly his entire life. What a unique story the writers have given us. These two cousins grew up together, lived across from each other, sort of hated each other and were for better or worse thrown into a marriage. But as the layers of the story unfold you see that they've always had a connection. It's not the cliched cousin in love with other cousin since bachpan. It's something far more unique and complex. I joked about it last week but at this point I really wouldn't be surprised if there is a flashback of someone suggesting that aina and mohsin marry each other, way before Nadia was even in the picture.

And I completely agree about aina's feelings when she heard the mention of Nadia. It's a subtle, almost missable way to indicate that aina too is growing feelings. They may not be love yet but they're enough to distress her, even if only for seconds. I love all the MoNa scenes we get but I would also love to see more Aina-->Mohsin scenes. We've seen quite a bit of his growing feelings. Time to focus on Aina's.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

What a beautiful analysis. The part about mohsin having waited years for her is so lovely and probably true. Today's episode showed that even though he was recently married to Nadia (talking about the honeymoon flashback here) he was happy when aina talked back to him. And how aina's mother would use mohsin to scare her into taking medicine, how he remembered her cookie dunking habit and what she used to say whenever she dunked the cookies...she has been on his radar for a while, possibly his entire life. What a unique story the writers have given us. These two cousins grew up together, lived across from each other, sort of hated each other and were for better or worse thrown into a marriage. But as the layers of the story unfold you see that they've always had a connection. It's not the cliched cousin in love with other cousin since bachpan. It's something far more unique and complex. I joked about it last week but at this point I really wouldn't be surprised if there is a flashback of someone suggesting that aina and mohsin marry each other, way before Nadia was even in the picture.

And I completely agree about aina's feelings when she heard the mention of Nadia. It's a subtle, almost missable way to indicate that aina too is growing feelings. They may not be love yet but they're enough to distress her, even if only for seconds. I love all the MoNa scenes we get but I would also love to see more Aina-->Mohsin scenes. We've seen quite a bit of his growing feelings. Time to focus on Aina's.

We can't be too sure about Aina's feelings regarding Nadia's presence. It could be discomfort and her growing feelings for Mohsin but it could also be that the stuff Mohsin said reminded her off the fact that the kids are biologically not hers; someone else gave birth to them, someone else named them.
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

We can't be too sure about Aina's feelings regarding Nadia's presence. It could be discomfort and her growing feelings for Mohsin but it could also be that the stuff Mohsin said reminded her off the fact that the kids are biologically not hers; someone else gave birth to them, someone else named them.

Very good point actually. Now that I think about it it probably was more of a motherly territorial thing than a wife jealousy thing.

Also you guys I was scrolling through the official fb page and back in December the TRPs were 4.7. Whoa. We can easily get this show to five. Come on. Considering that this is a twice weekly nine pm show it's done very well for itself even before MoNa. Now with those two married, we can push it higher. I want EmNa nominated for all the awards for this drama. I definitely want them to win best couple (am super afraid though that Hum will give that award to Mahira and Humayun or Haya or even Urwa Farhan).
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@fobby...u missed the 2 main couples for best award this year...MANNU SALAHUDDIN FOR MANN MAYAL AND OSMAYA FOR SANAM
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@fobby...u missed the 2 main couples for best award this year...MANNU SALAHUDDIN FOR MANN MAYAL AND OSMAYA FOR SANAM

LOL mannu and salahuddin are who I meant by haya (hamza and maya) and I love osmaya dont get me wrong but they won last year and sanam was disappointing to say the least. Like I will not skip a second of KnK but even though I am an osmaya shipper for life I finish an episode of sanam in like ten minutes. But in all objectiveness I really sincerely believe EmNa were better than all those couples in KnK. If they don't win I hope they get nominated. And this drama deserves some type of award. At least one.