Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I absolutely loved today's ep, it had exceeded further from my expectations.

Moshin's monologue in the beginning after a heartwarming flashback leading him sitting on the bed beside Ayna, openly and very possessively declared 'Meri Ayna' that too in a quiet manner and certainty, was brilliant! This confirmed our suspicions that he does love her and admitted he was being unfair to her. Ayna is already melting Moshin's indifference heart. She is his weakness and deep down he know this. This frightens him, therefore in the precap he lash out after her asking for a divorce - insecurely retorting will she run to imran and marry him instead. Good for Ayna, when she gave him a fitting reply, but forgive me, for my unexpected reaction - I laughed out aloud when hearing this from Moshin. As we all know he will never let that happen, it's clear from his declaration 'Meri Ayna' that he will never give her a divorce. This is the difference between Moshin and Imran. Moshin has waited for her in years, either in conscious or subconscious manner. The evidences can be seen from the flashback, his declaration, him attempting to make her comfortable and happy and finally giving in when she asked for a maid. Now that she is his wife, he will never let her go. He know that he wouldn't able to give her a divorce if she changed her mind about their relationship, which is why he proposed to Faraz beforehand that Ayna can marry imran if she want to which she declined at the time. (Good for her though! She deserve better than Imran). Let not fear though, I have a feeling that Moshin will bring her back to their house as there was a scene in the promo where he goes to meet Ayna in her mother's house holding her hand tenderly and in a firm manner. Afteralll he can't live without her for too long.

Moshin's attraction toward Ayna is visible in two main scenes. One when he asked her to keep her hair open and secondly (my favourite) is the look he gave her when he saw her opening their takeaway food. She looked beautiful and his subtlety appreciation is witnessed in that moment. His face lighten up and joy he felt by just looking at her. He never had this with Nadia. The way he put Nadia's photo down was a relief! Finally MoNa are together without imran or Nadia interfering! Moshin had fully accepted Ayna as his wife in that moment and acknowledged his need to have her with him. He is unable to hide his feelings toward Ayna anymore so embrace this and by putting Nadia's photo down indicated his acceptance.

Ayna's uneasiness about Nadia's photo displayed in their bedroom was good. It's seem like she is no longer comfortable about Nadia's dominant presence in her home, husband and kids. She had accepted them as hers.

Moshin was an idiot when he said his children belong to him only. I felt like screaming at him! But was pleased to see Ayna standing up to him and stated they are hers too. And that she had as much rights as he did! She is their mother and he need to accept this...for the twins she is only mother they will ever know.

As for the last scene where he got angry for the maid cooking the food was not surprising. I think Moshin secretly wanted Ayna to be one to tend to his needs and care along with kids. This is impossible and he know this, but deep down, he is worried that in looking after the twin and Tabi - she may neglect or forget him but instead of explaining this to her, he lashed out and handled it badly, which he will regret later on.

It's was brilliant ep! Absolutely love MoNa's characters and chemistry between each other.

Agree with Fobby-Sho that it does look like the leap/time skip will be happening soon. Just wish it wouldn't happen too soon, want to see more quality and even romance time between MoNa. Oh well!
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

By the 4.1 trips in 9pm slot it's very much evident that people hv started taking interest in the show Only after Mohsin AYNA track started and the popularity of this show sky rocketed

In you tube there t many comments saying they hv started watching the show since last 2 or 3 wks n binge watched the prev epis n LOVING it

For the first time I m SEEING people taking notice of a show and going bonkers after 18 epis hv aired lol

I know right ? 😆 For the first time also, I have seen a show picking up so much towards epi 20 21 and getting viewers 🤣.

Well in my eyes, it has been a good show since the beginning.. and now it is the same for me. The only difference is that now we have a couple in question and love-hate relationships always get the limelight 😛.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think people are realizing there is depth to the story and characters like I thought by the ~23rd episode the show would be over...looking at the promos I thought marriage and divorce with imraan would be over by 10th episode and by the 17th episode she'd be married for Mohsin and 23rd tak, everything would be solved.
but the show is so unusual as the characters keep developing and adapting to the challenges that life throws them. plus the challenges aren't the kisi pitti problems you know?

They are real problems that are realistic and real people also may encounter. Like after having kids, normal husband wives also argue cuz they are adapting to life with kids and change in responsibilities. and same thing in the show.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@CharmGal During that first scene I also was thinking about our discussion on this matter. When he said he is afraid of saying in front of her what he feels for her, that was it. I gave a shoutout to all of us that YESSS ! We got it right.. He is in love with her and yes, we got those flashbacks as well where we saw how Mohsin used to react to her talks .. that Kharoos scene was so jokes.. and when he smiles overhearing her talks about him .. he had that thingy in the past.. I feel.. He had that affection for her.. Meri Ayna said it all ☺️
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I think he feels Ayna might pay more attention to her kid over the others he is pretty judgemental about her and doesn't trust her at all and i think its clear from the later bits in the precap where he says the kids are mine Oh Mohsin kabhi to soch ke bolo😆

You were so right girl ! 😃
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

@CharmGal During that first scene I also was thinking about our discussion on this matter. When he said he is afraid of saying in front of her what he feels for her, that was it. I gave a shoutout to all of us that YESSS ! We got it right.. He is in love with herand yes, we got those flashbacks as well where we saw how Mohsin used to react to her talks .. that Kharoos scene was so jokes.. and when he smiles overhearing her talks about him .. he had that thingy in the past.. I feel.. He had that affection for her.. Meri Ayna said it all☺️

You know after hearing it officially from Moshin, this is what makes it heartbreaking. For him, she is the one and everything he need and desire to have as his wife. He does indirectly mentioned this many times in his monologues but Ayna doesn't know this yet.

I do recalled a scene between imran's mother and Ayna, where she say to Ayna, that she prayed that Ayna will get a good husband who will love her and so she (Ayna) can be happy again. I am thinking this will be Moshin and Ayna eventually. His love for her is there but he still need to work on being a better husband, which he is trying so can appreciate this... 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The laundry dialogues were so hilarious
He is like ab kapre laundry mein jaenge

And ayna is like haan mere haath se nahin dhote...washing machine kharaab hain ap ko bataya tha...ab haatein

Lmao

Naveen killed that scene
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I just saw on fb .. more than 2k likes ! I am happy !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The laundry dialogues were so hilarious

He is like ab kapre laundry mein jaenge

And ayna is like haan mere haath se nahin dhote...washing machine kharaab hain ap ko bataya tha...ab haatein

Lmao

Naveen killed that scene

I loved that too.. it was so natural 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I loved how the episodes of yesterday and today were linked. Actually, I have seen in this show, mostly the mondays and tuesdays are so well associated. This is called a good writing and editing.

Yesterday's episode belonged to Ayna's internal breakdown with no one understanding her.. even Faraz ditched her for a while. It broke my heart for a moment. I mean how realistic they can be ? I mean, a normal person would have reacted the same way Faraz did in that situation. He knows being infertile is so painful for Sajjal and through the situation he misunderstood Ayna of taunting Sajjal. Then he calls her selfish. That was all linked. My heart started those little cries from this moment. But sooner he realized, he came back to his senses that he actually is being selfish. Thankfully he comforted her but I liked Ayna there. I liked how she didn't want to take any drama and went on straight.

Mohsin, on the other hand was unable to understand the reason behind Ayna's behaviour and her depression. Even though he didn't know about the real reason but still he could have guessed how Ayna is used to live in a family with everyone. Now she would be alone with no one behind her. Magar yeh banda agar samajhta hota toh is se zyada aur kia chahye tha 🤔. Instead of comforting her he burst out his anger on her. I can never forget ' Aj na jaayen, aaj dil chaah raha hai ' ' magar mera dil nahi chaah raha ' 😡 I literally wanted to enter the TV screen and give him a reality check like dude you don't see the person in front of you. You can see how bad she is looking from outside instead of noticing how depressed she is from inside.

Thanks to Faraz who made our hero realize where he is wrong. That outdoor scene was outclass with a terrific acting by both. Ayna's turmoil was portrayed in such a beautiful way by Naveen. Applause to her ! I was so into her when she was like she may have forgotten doing something and her sorry for doing something wrong.. ufff.. that was it.. this made me teary eyed. Then the way she leaned into him screaming and asking him to help her out.. Mohsin had to see this.. and I am glad he did.

The way he analyzed how misbehaved with her all long.. was nicely shown. His monologue realizing how much she means to him, accepting Ayna as HIS..was so beautiful. He was looking at her as if she was his baby ❤️.
We saw the real Mohsin then, who wants to make sure his family, his loved ones, his wife is fine, here he even asked her about it and struggled to make her breakfast. They would have never done it for Nadia I suppose. He is trying to make her smile by those cute memories. Taking her out on Lunch, they actually have conversations now.. He started doing his part of the job .. in a softer way.. I seriously loved this Mohsin

Ayna on her side is starting to accept their relationship too. So many things reflected it. She got ready twice in today's epi, for Mohsin obviously. And he noticed it too ( I can never forget the way he was still struck there seeing her taking out food ). Secondly, for the first time today, she felt insecure by his constant talks about Nadia, by the way she looked at her pic.
Annnd I love the contrast between this scene and the next one where Mohsin asks her where is she going now (leaving THEIR room😉) and then his monologue regarding he needs her too.. ANNDD the great moment when he puts down Nadia's photo *me screams inside😆* This showed how he actually wants to move on with Ayna and start a normal relationship.

But yeh relationship kuch zyada hi normal hogaya with those jhagras 🤣. But I liked the fact that it was all realistic. They fought on daily matters. I find it funny how they both don't even "know" each properly and they already have 3 kids to handle LMAO ! It is so obvious that they won't be getting quality time .. I wish those twins would enter a bit later .. MoNa ko kuch time mil jata ..

Mohsin is being fussy now. He doesn't do a thing. I mean hadharaam tum ho dude ! I want Aya to tell him off on how he should help her in raising kids. That scene where she fails to prepare breakfast for him as she is busy preparing food for kids.. the acting was so REAL. Also, It reminded me of Sajjal when just after Nadia's death she had the responsibility of everyone and Ayna had an accident and she wanted a maid.. Here it was the same scenario. Us time bhi Faraz didn't understand Sajjal and here too Mohsin did the same. Men will be men 😆. I loved how Ayna smatched our Mohsin Babu that just keep your kids and take care of them !

So much to look forward to for the next episodes.