Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mohsin's monologue was so good in the beginning was heart touching.

' ab pata chala Khala ki jaan tum ne kyun atki thi '

' tum toh wohi Ayna ho, meri Ayna '

These two were ❤️

I always loved Mohsin monologues but these 2 lines were so unexpected

Made my heart skip several beats
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohsin I feel has had a slight shift of sorts today, the first 20 mins of the epi we had a completely soft Mohsin even when he spoke abt not having kids he was much concerned about Ayna n his words were placed for once keeping her sensitivity and expressions in mind. The rest of the epi well the anger had to come bk but it wasnt the usual Mohsin anger i felt it had a better (more frustrated from self tone )to it than his usual scary one and even in the precap he talks abt not dancing to her tunes i think thats where the frustration stems from even in todays epi too that she is managing to get her way with him and his process to give in has begun already much against his will and so no wonder those harsh words towards the end of precap, bad habits dont go so fast sadly specially when they r yr best self defense ego saving weapon!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Mohsin I feel has had a slight shift of sorts i feel the first 20 mins of the epi we had a completely soft Mohsin even when he spoke abt not having kids he was much concerned about Ayna n his words were placed for once keeping her sensitivity and expressions in mind. The rest of the epi well the anger had to come bk but it wasnt the usual Mohsin anger i felt it had a more frustrated from self tone to it than actual anger and even in the precap he talks abt not dancing to her tunes i think thats where the frustration stems from even in todays epi too that she is managing to get her way with him and his process to give in has begun already much against his will!

YES EXACTLY

The writer has written Mohsin character development EXACTLY the way such guys react in such situations

The first half of the epi was very much Mohsin

And the 2nd half of the epi was very much him as well

And I cud relate to both sides of him

Coming to wanting no more kids we were drawing wrong conclusions from the precap...what he meant is he doesn't want kids as of now as there are already 3 of them but IN FUTURE HE WILL THINK ABT IT...so here also he be made very much sense

And coming to the maid as well ...he was hesitant b4 for tabi fiasco but then SEEING AYNA going thru all this he did agree but then again guys like Mohsin always want to hv biwi ka ghar ka khana...so hence he burst in the end

So nothing was out of Mohsin character as u very rightfully said
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby tum toh keh rahi thi Mohsin doesn't want more kids cuz 3 are more than enough.. ab bolo bachhhuu .. 😆 he said he will think about it .. yo we want MoNa baby 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
The thing is that today towards the end he behaved like a typical husband. It was 'funny' to see that, when just a while ago, he struggled to make breakfast for her. Like, you are watching your wife doing paaglon ki tarah kaam and still you don't do a thing to help her. Ek kaam nahi karta bachon ka and he had the audacity to tell Ayna that they are HIS kids ! I just loved my Ayna there.. she gave it back to him in a dhamaka way ! The thing is that he doesn't want to understand the situation unless someone else makes him realize. Kal bhi Faraaz and Khala made him realize his mistake and now again we need someone to just pat on his back saying ' Mohsin, keep your cool and think ! ' and jab bhi yeh banda sochta hai na kamaaal kardeta hai
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
And a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO EMAAD AND NAVEEN FOR TODAY'S EPI
naveens Insta is literally flooded with feedbk from today's epi

Seems like saye e deewar owned the audience in the first half and KUCH na kaho is wooing audience in the last half

And h3nce both EMNA shows has been termed as HITS

I m sooo damn happy

I want this wks epis to get 5+ trps

Hopefully it will
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh I am glad. The only problem is that this show is not getting enough promotion. Navin is still doing some effort by asking viewers to give feedback and posting stuff related to it but Emmad 🤔. Well, I really hope all goes well for this show and it gets the viewership it deserves.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Oh I am glad. The only problem is that this show is not getting enough promotion. Navin is still doing some effort by asking viewers to give feedback and posting stuff related to it but Emmad 🤔. Well, I really hope all goes well for this show and it gets the viewership it deserves.

By the 4.1 trips in 9pm slot it's very much evident that people hv started taking interest in the show Only after Mohsin AYNA track started and the popularity of this show sky rocketed

In you tube there t many comments saying they hv started watching the show since last 2 or 3 wks n binge watched the prev epis n LOVING it

For the first time I m SEEING people taking notice of a show and going bonkers after 18 epis hv aired lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Emaad does retweet feedbk of KUCH na kaho n saye e deewar

Today he thanked every1 in Twitter for making KUCH na kaho such a big hit
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes I feel Mohsin is very lucky to get a second chance considering his inability to recognise the gravity of his harsh words on his own he could have v easily ended up as a man whose life was only about regrets!