Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello every one. I am so happy to find this forum. I love Pak shows and so much in love with KNK that I can't really wait for what is next. I love the writing of this show so much. Mosin and Aina has literally swept me off my feet. I never knew there was a forum, I was dying to discuss this show when I found this forum. And by god reading the posts make the show more beautiful. I love the actors too their subtle actions enhances Mosin and Aaina's characters.

After marriage Mosin struggling to deal with his growing emotions for Aaina was perfectly emoted by Emmad. The first show I watched of him, he was this money hungry husband trying to live out of his wives paycheck(can't remember the name of the show). I have been dying to see him in a lead role ever since. He is a great actor. I have seen his Mansoor in Saye e dewAr bhi nahi. He is avery talented actor.

I love Mosin and Aina. Love how he ends up yelling at Aina either because she is not paying enough attention to him or because he feels stuff for her that he does not want to feel. His defensive mechanism is yelling at her. Similarly I love how she has assumed that the only reason he will seek her out is because she has done something wrong. She automatically apologizes without even knowing what she did. In today's episode the reaction that sorry invoked in him was awesome. There was a lot of filler FB scenes today but I think there was a big realization in his part either through Khala or through his brother that he has not given her the care and consideration he needs to give her as his wife. In the precap it is evident that he is starting to try but something made him mad again. Maybe irritation on her attention going so much to the twins than to him Hahaha.

Aina on the other hand I think feels no emotions for Mosin for right now. She wants to fulfil all her duties but feelings are not there yet I think. With the twins entry she will probably stop missing Maaz so much. I can't wait to see how there dynMic change and she will start realizing his needs and his changes. I really hope there are enough episodes left for us to see their relationship develop slowly. I wonder when he will come to know about Maaz and how he would react to that.

Thank you guys for letting me a part of this forum.
Edited by BIaddict - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JNam

I appreciate what the writers are trying to achieve. It would be unrealistic to expect a person to change overnight. Mohsin too, is struggling to make sense of his own sudden, intense feelings for Aina, her apparent indifference to him, his own resentment at being ignored by Aina, and now Aina's sudden sadness. For a man who is used to living a self-centred life, and taking care of the material needs to his loved ones, this is a hard stretch to wade through. He has, clearly, fallen for Aina but his ego keeps him from confessing it to himself or her. He is also perplexed by Aina's attitude; she doesn't show any romantic (or any) interest in him and yet, was adamant to marry him. But, in spite of it all, I have to admit to being a bit disappointed by the writers. I had hoped for a full blown romantic facet to emerge in Mohsin, and wanted him to court Aina, and in so doing, make up for his past obnoxious behaviour. However, the writers have other things in mind. So, while I appreciate the show and its nuanced writing, my enthusiasm has started to wane a bit. The makers offer such tantalizing previews, especially after the Tuesday episodes, and I end up having all sorts of wild, romantic fantasies about these two, only to be disappointed (by the sheer absence of romance) in the episodes. Sigh!

I understand your point of view. Actually they are showing every single detail that could occur in real life too. Like there can't be romantic scenes all of a sudden na.. Today's realization was a very important part in the built-up of their relationship according to me.. The whole scenario of Aaina's depression and loneliness waa shown perfectly and Mohsin realized it too thanks to Faraaz and whatever sources they had. Now that today they showed this phase, tomorrow we will see a bit of that romantic beginning for both of them.. I am sure it won't be disappointing. Then again, they won't behave as a normal couple overnight.. they need time, they will have arguments, they will disagree on different matters.. just like usual couples.. and I see it through the precap for tomorrow.. so yeah.. be hopeful.. things are going to be as wonderful as they are supposed to be 😳.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

Have watched today's eps and thought it's was very emotional and heartwenching for both Moshin and Ayna.

It's a good ep, and was needed too, as made Moshin realised Ayna's pain and loneliness. Ayna was able to grieve to some extent which she should have had but Sajal didn't allow her to do this fully and in peace.

Moshin's behaviour was expected. It's clear as a day that he loves her but is unable to express that or know how to do it. He wanted Ayna's undivided attention toward him and hated seeing Ayna depressed like this. So he made an effort in his own way to try and snap her out of it. I think he miss her usual self where she would pay attention to him and react to his words through her sharp and clever reply. He loves her but yet when she begged him not to leave her and Tabi alone, he couldn't allow himself to become close to her so dismissed her words. Later in the end, the agony his face had reflected when he recalled how he treated her when she did reached out to him demonstrated his acknowledgment to her pain. This is his love hidden for her, which he is unable express whenever she is around him. The precap is promising - he is trying but old habits or defensive mechanism is still there, which will take time for him to slowly reform. I am feeling relieved after seeing today's ep and the precap since for me, this indicated that the writer and the director know that MoNa need time and isn't rushing their relationship or story yet.

Another highlight - he tried to touch/wake her up but stopped when he saw Nadia's photo, similar thing happen last week, he woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless about Ayna and walked up to her with intention to wake her up but stopped himself to do so when he remembered Nadia's words...this suggest the guilt he felt for not being a good husband to Nadia is preventing him to embrace his love and his duty as a husband toward Ayna.

Previously when Faraz took Ayna and Sajal to Islamabad, Moshin wasn't happy at the time and refused to speak to Faraz properly when he and Sajal came to visit him and Nadia but did asked after Ayna. I recalled that he was also annoyed and enraged when Faraz once said to him that he as Ayna's brother in law so had more rights on Ayna than he did. Today Ayna asked Moshin to stop Faraz and Sajal from leaving - he replied something like this that he too want them to stay together but couldn't force Faraz to to stay if he didn't want to. He was quite calm this time around compared to the past. He didn't seem to be too bother about it. This is because he already had the person who matters to him the most which is Ayna. Ayna is staying with him and I do believe this is the reason for his easygoing attitude about Faraz and Sajal going to America. Don't think Moshin realise or acknowledged this even to himself. However he did get annoyed that she only came and sat with him to talk stopping Faraz and Sajal. He wanted her to talk with him and communicate her thoughts to him but without any reference to a third person or people. Deep down, he want their marriage to work for both of them and is frustrated when things aren't turning out the way he wanted or thought. I am so glad he acknowledged her pain at the end. It's about a time and look forward to watch the next ep tomorrow.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Hi Everyone,

Have watched today's eps and thought it's was very emotional and heartwenching for both Moshin and Ayna.

It's a good ep, and was needed too, as made Moshin realised Ayna's pain and loneliness. Ayna was able to grieve to some extent which she should have had but Sajal didn't allow her to do this fully and in peace.

Moshin's behaviour was expected. It's clear as a day that he loves her but is unable to express that or know how to do it. He wanted Ayna's undivided attention toward him and hated seeing Ayna depressed like this. So he made an effort in his own way to try and snap her out of it. I think he miss her usual self where she would pay attention to him and react to his words through her sharp and clever reply. He loves her but yet when she begged him not to leave her and Tabi alone, he couldn't allow himself to become close to her so dismissed her words. Later in the end, the agony his face had reflected when he recalled how he treated her when she did reached out to him demonstrated his acknowledgment to her pain. This is his love hidden for her, which he is unable express whenever she is around him. The precap is promising - he is trying but old habits or defensive mechanism is still there, which will take time for him to slowly reform. I am feeling relieved after seeing today's ep and the precap since for me, this indicated that the writer and the director know that MoNa need time and isn't rushing their relationship or story yet.

Another highlight - he tried to touch/wake her up but stopped when he saw Nadia's photo, similar thing happen last week, he woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless about Ayna and walked up to her with intention to wake her up but stopped himself to do so when he remembered Nadia's words...this suggest the guilt he felt for not being a good husband to Nadia is preventing him to embrace his love and his duty as a husband toward Ayna.

Previously when Faraz took Ayna and Sajal to Islamabad, Moshin wasn't happy at the time and refused to speak to Faraz properly when he and Sajal came to visit him and Nadia but did asked after Ayna. I recalled that he was also annoyed and enraged when Faraz once said to him that he as Ayna's brother in law so had more rights on Ayna than he did. Today Ayna asked Moshin to stop Faraz and Sajal from leaving - he replied something like this that he too want them to stay together but couldn't force Faraz to to stay if he didn't want to. He was quite calm this time around compared to the past. He didn't seem to be too bother about it. This is because he already had the person who matters to him the most which is Ayna. Ayna is staying with him and I do believe this is the reason for his easygoing attitude about Faraz and Sajal going to America. Don't think Moshin realise or acknowledged this even to himself. However he did get annoyed that she only came and sat with him to talk stopping Faraz and Sajal. He wanted her to talk with him and communicate her thoughts to him but without any reference to a third person or people. Deep down, he want their marriage to work for both of them and is frustrated when things aren't turning out the way he wanted or thought. I am so glad he acknowledged her pain at the end. It's about a time and look forward to watch the next ep tomorrow.

The bolded part is cute. I wish this was the reason! Though I unfortunately think it's more because Mohsin is used to his siblings leaving him. His sister, Aila, has been living abroad for many years. So had Faraz up until he came back to marry Sajjal (only about a year or so ago in this drama's time). Mohsin had been the only sibling living in that house full-time for many years so for him it's customary.

Also, we as the audience are getting upset at Mohsin for not understanding Aina's situation, but if you take into account that Mohsin is used to living apart from his brother and sister and that he has no idea of the relation Aina has to Maaz, in Mohsin's eyes all he sees is Aina grieving uncontrollably for her sister. He has no idea about the gravity of the situation, but to be fair, that was all kept from him.

I don't think Mohsin is quite in love with her yet. I think he's getting close but still has more budding feelings than full-on love.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG
SO MANY BEAUTIFUL REVIEWS

AND NEW PEOPLE JOINING IN

YAYYY

this forum is ON FIRE man
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

what is the precap?😃

Just Mohsin being hot and cold. Sometimes nice and sometimes yelling. The twins are back home so looks like Aina will be getting very attached to them and that may rub Mohsin the wrong way because he is being shown telling her that they are not her kids and Aina retorts that they are her kids.

The preview for the next episode is up on YT. Cannot wait for tonight's episode, things will get moving.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Just Mohsin being hot and cold. Sometimes nice and sometimes yelling. The twins are back home so looks like Aina will be getting very attached to them and that may rub Mohsin the wrong way because he is being shown telling her that they are not her kids and Aina retorts that they are her kids.

The preview for the next episode is up on YT. Cannot wait for tonight's episode, things will get moving.

Hey Thank you so much.😃
In precap he said to Aina that he didn't want something. I didn't get it properly. What he didn't want?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

Hey Thank you so much.😃
In precap he said to Aina that he didn't want something. I didn't get it properly. What he didn't want?

You're welcome. Mohsin said he doesn't want anymore children. Poor Aina!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so sad :(
But why, in your opinion, he wouldn't be wanting any child from Ayna ?

As for me, he may feel that her attention would be divided between all the kids more than him ? Duh ! Yeh kia baat hui 😳. Mere mutabiq they need to spend more time together and understand each other more before having a child. Abhi nahi.. but later on once they understand each other well. Otherwise it is normal children will divert their attention from each other. What other reason can it be ?!
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohsin needs to realize the gravity of his words before he speaks rather than as an after thought specially if he has accepted his marriage with Aina and that he wants the relationship to work the pregnant women like mood swings need a check and so do the words spoken from his end (even though he may have his reasons right)

Oh n he needs to be thankful for the second chance he hasnt done much to earn it 😆
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago