Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
EMAAD JUST POSTED ON INSTA THAT LAST WK
KUCH NA KAHO EPIS GOT A TRP OF 4.1

YAYYY

AYNA MOHSIN JAADO CHAAL GAYA ON THE TRP AUNTIES AS WELL

YAHOOO

I M SO HAPPY

I knew saye e deewar is also getting high trps but that credit goes to ahsans star power as well

But here it's just abt EMAAD and naveen

And usually 9 pm shows with mediocre starcast hardly get any trps

So keeping all these factors in mind this 4.1 trps is HUGE

3 cheers to KUCH NA KAHO TEAM

Hope this trend is maintained
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic show . absolutely amazing chemistry and catchy story. this is one show I wait so eagerly.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for today's show😳
Edited by friends_rock - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a sinking feeling that Mohsin will not relent and continue to be stand-offish towards his new wife. It seemed apparent from today's preview. He seems to have no ability to hold a regular, kind conversation with anyone, let alone his wife. And I think that this will prevent her from opening up to him or using him as a support.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

EMAAD JUST POSTED ON INSTA THAT LAST WK

KUCH NA KAHO EPIS GOT A TRP OF 4.1

YAYYY

AYNA MOHSIN JAADO CHAAL GAYA ON THE TRP AUNTIES AS WELL

YAHOOO

I M SO HAPPY

I knew saye e deewar is also getting high trps but that credit goes to ahsans star power as well

But here it's just abt EMAAD and naveen

And usually 9 pm shows with mediocre starcast hardly get any trps

So keeping all these factors in mind this 4.1 trps is HUGE

3 cheers to KUCH NA KAHO TEAM

Hope this trend is maintained

So happy for EmNa, the rest of the actors and the entire production team! They deserve it. Hopefully they will be even higher in the coming weeks as Mohsin and Aina will finally have alone time now.

Yesterday I predicted that there would be about 7-8 weeks left of this drama...Now I'm not sure since Navin answered on instagram to someone that there are "a few" episodes left...Sajjal is still filming for KnK but I'm pretty sure EmNa stopped.

@JNAM--lol, Mohsin's behaviour sure is discouraging. Hopefully he will warm up!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Definitely more of a filler episode with some flashbacks that weren't totally necessary but overall the episode still advanced the plot fairly significantly.
One thing I will mention is how nicely they've written Faraz. Last week's episode, and the beginning of this one, had me worried that they were going to do a 180 with his character and have him mercilessly take Maaz from Aina, but they showed him being quite hesitant. I loved how he gave Aina one final look before leaving, and how he reminded Mohsin of what Aina needs.

And poor Aina! I'm not a mother myself, but I watched the entire episode with a breaking heart. Finally when Faraz told Mohsin that Aina was dying on the inside, I actually teared up! We as the viewers experience Aina's pain so raw because we've seen just how badly the world has kicked her down, and today was like the last nail in the coffin.

I appreciate that Mohsin tried, in his own way, to connect to Aina. Granted he did it by trying to remind her of what HIS needs are, but at least by the end of the episode he seemed to be acknowledging her own needs.

I'm glad the twins are finally back. What a contrast between Aina and Mohsin, mother and father. Aina is dying without her son, and here Mohsin (for whatever reason) has been living so long without his twins and does not seem to give them much of a thought.

I always thought that the reason Maaz, Raania and Asher were written so close in age (remember Maaz was born only a few days before the twins) was so that Aina would more easily be able to adapt to raising the twins as her own. The precap hints that she immediately forms a very strong bond with them.

The precap does worry me a little tho...after everything Mohsin saw Aina go through this episode, how can he continuously yell at her? And forgetting that, Mohsin is well aware that Aina married him to take care of the children...how does he have the right to yell at her that the children aren't hers but his? I trust the writers; they've proven themselves quite capable, but I do hope Mohsin's character starts actually having permanent character development instead of development that happens in one scene and is forgotten by the next.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Sorry for the triple post! Just one more word on the precap--LOL, Mohsin asking Aina what her mom would scare her with when she didn't take her medicine--"Mohsin ko balowngi!" I KNEW that even when they were kids, they had one of ~those~ bonds. haha too cute.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
watched the epi twice n the precap countless times
wont discuss the scenes much now as most r yet to watch th show

but amazing reviews above fobby sho

but one thing i disagree that i dont want to see mohsin changing to quickly

him glaring eyes at aina n scolding her shud continue a bit as thats also very much mohsin

by his monologues n flashbks in the last scene it was shown he was trying to connect ainas words n faraz words n trying to realise what he has to do

but still the change shud b gradual

so i m glad the precap showed both the aspects
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

watched the epi twice n the precap countless times

wont discuss the scenes much now as most r yet to watch th show

but amazing reviews above fobby sho

but one thing i disagree that i dont want to see mohsin changing to quickly

him glaring eyes at aina n scolding her shud continue a bit as thats also very much mohsin

by his monologues n flashbks in the last scene it was shown he was trying to connect ainas words n faraz words n trying to realise what he has to do

but still the change shud b gradual

so i m glad the precap showed both the aspects

You're right. When I wrote my original review, I completely forgot about the first two precap scenes (which were indeed very cute!) and focused on the negative ones.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omgg today's epi was so saddd... actually it had various emotions.. I felt every bit of it .. some scenes actually made me cry.