Posted: 7 years ago
seriously i have to agree...!!!☺️

i didnt want the scene to end... i cant wait for the Romantic Mohsin🤪
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

YAAR THIS!!!!!! *SCREAMS*

The way he was looking at her, those smirks, that attitude, that teasing tone.. ALLAH everything was perfecto ! I was sharmaying Ayna ki jaga during this scene 😆.

Ayna too was so powerful in this scene.. So composed.. warna jis tarah ki baaten aur harkatein woh kar raha tha.. it was difficult to resist 😛😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Annd welcome Mais and Sofia to this thread.. join us here.. and MoNa pe apne khayalaat ka bhi izhaar kar do 😆
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you Ash🤗 ive been watching this show from the begining 😃but been inactive on IF just recently came back few weeks back but been active in the forum though without posting😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Saanson ki takhtiyon pe likhi kahaniyan hain
Parchaaiyon ki soorat inki nishaniyaan hain

Chuu lo toh chain aye
bhoolo toh jaan jaaye

Dil se mila kyun dil nahi
Kahin se kuch hasil nahi

Kuch na kaho.. Kuch na kaho..

I am in love with this song and every word of it.. the whole song is meaningful.
sofiaax thumbnail
awww🤗

next epi not so far cant wait!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

thank you Ash🤗 ive been watching this show from the begining 😃but been inactive on IF just recently came back few weeks back but been active in the forum though without posting😆

Hahaha I can understand. Mujhe bhi is show ne active kiya hai IF pe.. I came back here after like a year or so.. and I think we are seeing each other here directly after Piya Mann Bhaye right !? PMB days were great too 😳.
sofiaax thumbnail
oh wow really :O oh yeah Piya Maan Bhaye!❤️
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

The way he was looking at her, those smirks, that attitude, that teasing tone.. ALLAH everything was perfecto ! I was sharmaying Ayna ki jaga during this scene😆.

Ayna too was so powerful in this scene.. So composed.. warna jis tarah ki baaten aur harkatein woh kar raha tha.. it was difficult to resist😛😆

😆 😆 so true RisingAsh, Ayna deserve an applause for maintaining a cool compose to her hubby's intense stare and undivided attention toward her 😆 these two just belong to each other and there something about MoNa, that whenever they are together, it like no one else exist but them. They make the audience feel as if they are intruding in their private moments... 😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

uff! chemistry!
Honestly, Mohsin annoys me sometimes with his constant Nadia jaaps and him legit just LOOKING for reasons to bring Aina down but i LOVE how Aina refuses to take his illogical shit. I ship these two so much. Did I mention they have killer chemistry? It's not just Emaad and Naveen..but Mohsin and Aina's characters themselves have something just so shippable in them 😳

WOW these are stunning! Thank you so much for making these! I just wish there was a way for EmNa to see them. It's so rare to find gifs of Pakistani dramas, so I'm sure Emmad and Navin would appreciate these too :)

It is such a beautiful scene...Mohsin's just fixing the necklace for her, no asking, no talking while doing it, just fixing something he thought was taking too long (SO perfectly in-character for him), his prodding, Aina's slight discomfort but overall cool demeanor, and Mohsin going like, "If you're done talking now" when he was the one doing 90% of the talking LOL And of course, Navin and Emmad's smoldering chemistry made this scene a must watch. In the future when Pakistani casting directors want to refer to "chemistry" they need to play this clip to know exactly what chemistry is. Ha.

This particular episode showed the first couple of days after their marriage and it only featured a couple of their conversations after marriage. The first was him yelling at her for not being in the same room as Tabi and not asking him about chai or water the second he got home. At least Aina could partially be blamed here for not being super attentive of his needs, even if Mohsin was nitpicking here (more on that in a bit).

The next conversation was this one right before the dinner. Aina did nothing wrong here, but he still tried to instigate her, literally asking why she is so obedient. When she gave him a proper answer, "Our relation has changed so my actions changed accordingly," he brings up Nadia. I honestly think Mohsin seeing Aina look as stunning as she did flustered him, and he did not know what to do about his feelings so instead of giving her a compliment like he should have, he tried to put her down again, maybe in an effort to feel in control of the situation. That's the thought I had when I first saw the scene, and the next episode confirmed it with Mohsin's dialogs that no matter what she does, even if she does it perfectly right, he has to say something mean to her, but he can't help it. He gets "bechan" when he looks into her eyes.

And the way he did finally compliment her was to barely look at her, keeping his eyes mostly on the road, and saying it as an afterthought. His compliment loosely translates to, "Yeah by the way, you do look very beautiful tonight." But then immediately after this, just to feel in control again as if he has to compensate for complimenting his wife, he says, "What's wrong? Did you not like hearing a compliment from me?" Once again trying to put her down because his feelings are growing faster than he'd like.

These are subtle, easy-to-miss sequences but when you look for them, they're there. It's so refreshing to see such attention to detail in a Pakistani drama. The only other drama I can think of that I watched that has this attention to characters and their personas and left no leaf unturned in terms of storytelling was Marasim, my all time favorite. KnK, however, is quickly getting to the number one position.