Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for the informations @Ash.
This show if made in India would've run for years. it has all the factors to make ppl hooked to it, from story to characters to direction to actors, to production quality, to entertainment . Kuch Na Kaho is a complete package. 😃
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And for the leap thing, she posted a photo with a kid of 3-4 years and another pic with a kid of 9-10 years. The first one with the caption ' My New Costar.. Bisma and Ashar ' and according to the novel, these two names refer to the twins.

So I am guessing that they won't leap of 20 years all of a sudden.. they will go step by step.. showing kids and MoNa's relationship.. developping gradually..

I would like it too.. I so hate 20 years leaps achanak se..

Unfortunately, someone asked her on Ig if the pic of the little kid Asher was from KnK, and she replied it was for a new drama (I'm guessing Beinnteha). Also I don't know about the novel, but the twins in KnK are Raania and Asher.

I'm not sure which film you're talking about unless it's the telefilm she did with Imran Abbas?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want this to end without dragging
And then naveen emaad in a new show
Saye deewar next gen t really good
So I really don't mind watching the next gen
But can't say the same for all shows
Some next gen tracks just click n some don't
The trick shud b to keep a balance
To show the kids lives n the original leads lives simultaneously
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Who is the hero with naveen in her show
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Who is the hero with naveen in her show

No clue...it hasn't been announced yet.

I stand corrected. Just yesterday, the actress who plays Sajjal posted a BTS pic or herself at a table and someone asked if she was on the set of KnK and she said yes. Hopefully we get some scenes of EmNa and/or MoNa BTS, too. Really hope those two haven't stopped filming for the show. I guess we just have to wait and see. From what I've seen of when BTS pics are posted and when the episode airs, I think we may have a decent 7-8 weeks of KnK left. Fingers crossed that they don't drag it but still give ample time to all the actors.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
uff! chemistry!
Honestly, Mohsin annoys me sometimes with his constant Nadia jaaps and him legit just LOOKING for reasons to bring Aina down but i LOVE how Aina refuses to take his illogical shit. I ship these two so much. Did I mention they have killer chemistry? It's not just Emaad and Naveen..but Mohsin and Aina's characters themselves have something just so shippable in them 😳

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@lostmymusic
omggg u wwtch this show

yayyy

i love ur posts in other threads

plz be with us here when we discuss the new epis n give ur pov as well
sourmisery thumbnail
Hehehe..thanks Abby! :D I do lurk in this thread after episodes 😆 Will try to be active in discussions :)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Man you Killed it!❤️ i couldnt wait and using my fav ones ! cant wait for the tomorrow's epi!
sourmisery thumbnail

YAAR THIS!!!!!! *SCREAMS*