Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

lmao ash

hahahaha

and sami finally got a good n different grey role in his new ary show with armeena and that affaq guy from saye e deewar

i m rewlly liking this affaq guy

he is killing every show he is in

he is unbelievable natural like zahid

Thank God Geo k ilawa bhi kahin show kar raha hai.. and thankfully it is a grey role just like Piya Mann Bhaye .. oh Abbyyy do you remember how good he was in PMB ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I agree the discussion here always turns out to be great. This show has so many characters and aspects and the characters have so many traits that we go on discussing everything and it feels really good to read.
Especially MoNa's relationship has so many traits.. we can discuss it forever lol.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

I've seen the promo of Geo's upcoming show which stars Sami Khan and that actress. I think she is Yumna Zaidi.

Sami n yumna new show
Wow
What's the name
Plz share the Link
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Sami is such a unique entity lol. he's been acting forever but he doesn't get good shows ever. and they're all always on one channel. Reminds me a little of what's-her-name...the one with the mole on her cheek. She only does Geo dramas even tho she's a good actress.

Both Sami n neelum munir r VERY UNLUCKY in spite of being super beautiful n tremendous actors
Sami still has loads of got shows but neelum hardly ever got a good show to get the recognition she deserves
Sami had the worst phase of his career since last 2 yrs
He didn't hv any hit since Piya Mann bhaye which is just so unfortunate
I really hope he comes bk with a bang in 2017
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sami n yumna new show
Wow
What's the name
Plz share the Link

It was just a teaser which post on JEO TV facebook page on 28th January. I am not even sure if the actress' name is Yumna.😕
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just realized that Maryam was still shooting as Tabinda as recently as 4 days ago. This makes me wonder just exactly how long this drama will go on for, since Navin is shooting for a new drama (Beintaaha) now and the actress for Sajjal and the actor for Faraz haven't posted anything about filming for KnK in the past two weeks. I seriously hope this drama doesn't end up like SEDBN where the stars eventually become the kids. This is precisely why I hate timeskips. They don't let the original adult cast shine enough before shifting the focus to the next generation. I want quality MoNa time, dammit! lol
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Just realized that Maryam was still shooting as Tabinda as recently as 4 days ago. This makes me wonder just exactly how long this drama will go on for, since Navin is shooting for a new drama (Beintaaha) now and the actress for Sajjal and the actor for Faraz haven't posted anything about filming for KnK in the past two weeks. I seriously hope this drama doesn't end up like SEDBN where the stars eventually become the kids. This is precisely why I hate timeskips. They don't let the original adult cast shine enough before shifting the focus to the next generation. I want quality MoNa time, dammit! lol

We only seen MoNa as a married couple for two eps so really hoping to see more good quality eps before going for the leap. EmNa are brilliant as MoNa. They are two strong and well developed characters, who also deserve more screen time to see them working on their relationship as husband and wife and rediscovering themselves/their identities. This is the very moment the audience have been waiting for and the reason most people have tuned in to watch KNK. So far the director and writer have done a fantastic job in this show, just hope they won't rush or ruin the progress they have made on MoNa's characters for the expense of the leap which isn't worth as much as MoNa. After seeing few good eps between MoNa only then I will be happy to watch after leap eps that too with constant screen time between MoNa as a couple and parents. They shouldn't forget that MoNa are the leads here even after the leap otherwise the whole thing will be pointless. It would be nice to see other characters after the leap too such as Faraz, Sajal, Imran and Annie.

The director, writer and production house have done a superb job in developing a good drama so far and given good details to the character development. All I ask is please continue maintaining in delivering this standard and quality.

Also I do think those who love ZGH should try and watch KNK too. While the story and concept is different, the quality is the same. Like ZGH, KNK had developed nicely with strong characters who have great chemistry. It definitely worth a watch! I am glad I have came across to this show. I don't usually watch Pakistani or Indian dramas as I tend to lose interest very quickly but ZGH is my favourite and KNK is coming to the second closest now or maybe equally the same. I haven't made my mind up fully as I/we still have to watch till the end to decide. So far KNK has been brilliant and pleasure to watch. It is becoming my new favourite along with ZGH.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omg same ! I dont want them to rush it.. we don't want to see kids' story but that of the parents. Or may be I should say MoNa.. and then MoNa as parents. Uff.. I so want to watch all the upcoming episodes at once .. sigh !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And oh, so Naveen has signed another show called Be Intehaa.. wow ! I am so happy she is getting work one by one and is doing great shows. She has been quite choosy in picking roles and I like this in some actors.. they do quality work. I saw she posted about her upcoming film as well.. She is shooting for it along with her shows.. I am so happy for her.. Her career has found its way.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And for the leap thing, she posted a photo with a kid of 3-4 years and another pic with a kid of 9-10 years. The first one with the caption ' My New Costar.. Bisma and Ashar ' and according to the novel, these two names refer to the twins.
So I am guessing that they won't leap of 20 years all of a sudden.. they will go step by step.. showing kids and MoNa's relationship.. developping gradually..

I would like it too.. I so hate 20 years leaps achanak se..