Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I didn't know saye e defeat and KUCH na KAHO r SO popular

Insta acct of nahin n Emmad e literally flooded with people drooling over AYNA n Mohsin

Emaad is getting double bonanza

Loads of appreciation for playing mansoor in saye e deewar and people going bonkers for AYNA Mohsin in KUCH n.a. KAHO
I m sooo happy

Naveen is in Insta only but her acct name spelling is
Navinwaqar
So follow that n send feedback

Emaad is in both Twitter n Insta
So if u guys r in either
Plz send at least a weekly feedbk

We write essays after essays here

But if we can mk some effort to let the actual people know that's more productive

It's best if u can tag emaad n navin on Insta together n send feedbk feedback as both r quite active there

Haww

Haww

Haww

That is why I couldn't find them Abbaaay tussi great ho 😆 ! That's quite true.. shukriya hamein ehsaaas dilaane k liye 😆..
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was super excited. Both Navin and Emmad liked one of my comments. It was a good day haha.
Since we have good discussions here, I wanted to pose another question:

Do you guys think Sajjal will get any sort of punishment for taking Maaz away? She lost her mother, she became infertile...but still she insists on separating Aina from her son...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
lmao ash
hahahaha

and sami finally got a good n different grey role in his new ary show with armeena and that affaq guy from saye e deewar

i m rewlly liking this affaq guy

he is killing every show he is in

he is unbelievable natural like zahid
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

lmao ash

hahahaha

and sami finally got a good n different grey role in his new ary show with armeena and that affaq guy from saye e deewar

i m rewlly liking this affaq guy

he is killing every show he is in

he is unbelievable natural like zahid

Sami is such a unique entity lol. he's been acting forever but he doesn't get good shows ever. and they're all always on one channel. Reminds me a little of what's-her-name...the one with the mole on her cheek. She only does Geo dramas even tho she's a good actress.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Sami is such a unique entity lol. he's been acting forever but he doesn't get good shows ever. and they're all always on one channel. Reminds me a little of what's-her-name...the one with the mole on her cheek. She only does Geo dramas even tho she's a good actress.

I've seen the promo of Geo's upcoming show which stars Sami Khan and that actress. I think she is Yumna Zaidi.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was super excited. Both Navin and Emmad liked one of my comments. It was a good day haha.

Do you guys think Sajjal will get any sort of punishment for taking Maaz away? She lost her mother, she became infertile...but still she insists on separating Aina from her son...

I think if Maaz somehow get to know that his real mother is Ayna, he will resent both Moshin and Ayna for not accepting or raise him since technically they are his parents with Ayna as his biological mother and Moshin as his stepfather. Moshin and Ayna are his parents and alive too whereas Faraz and Sajal are his uncle and aunt.

So, he will resent Ayna or Sajal for either hiding his true identity or keeping him away from his real mother or even his biological father. Sajal will get a punishment if Maaz took it badly - so she will repent. It's would be better for Maaz if they all live together or within the local area because if he saw his mother regularly even as an aunt - he might not feel as bad or betrayed as he would have understood given the circumstances. With his father giving his mother a divorce after a secret nikah and Sajal unable to have a baby of her own. But he may never forgive Sajal or Faraz for loss of invaluable time and moments he could have with his real mother. This scream a disaster here! In reality it would be best if Maaz never come to know the truth but then it would be a poor drama if he didn't. So for the purpose of the drama - I would say yes he should know the truth but don't think the consequences will be any good.

I do understand why Ayna and Sajal had not told Imran the truth about his child since he as Maaz's real father, had the power to take Maaz away from them according the laws of Pakistan. Imran may even blackmail Ayna into marrying him again if she want to see her child. Not even Moshin or Faraz would be able to stop this. Either way, Maaz would been identified as a illegmate child in the society within Paksitan if this happen, since no one would believe imran and Ayna's previous nikah as it was done secretly.

I don't think that coward Imran would be any good role model to Maaz. He better off with Faraz as his father. Personally, Imran doesn't deserve Ayna or Maaz as he didn't give Ayna the respect she deserves and never once offer any comfort or consolation after he thought Maaz died. He is too busy blaming everyone else when really it is his own fault and mistakes which is also the reason why he doesn't have Ayna and Maaz on his side
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I've seen the promo of Geo's upcoming show which stars Sami Khan and that actress. I think she is Yumna Zaidi.

I remembered her name! It was Neelam Muneer.

Yumna is another interesting person for me. I've seen almost all of her dramas but I hate every character she plays haha. Every single one I've hated.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

I think if Maaz somehow get to know that his real mother is Ayna, he will resent both Moshin and Ayna for not accepting or raise him since technically they are his parents with Ayna as his biological mother and Moshin as his stepfather. Moshin and Ayna are his parents and alive too whereas Faraz and Sajal are his uncle and aunt.

So, he will resent Ayna or Sajal for either hiding his true identity or keeping him away from his real mother or even his biological father. Sajal will get a punishment if Maaz took it badly - so she will repent. It's would be better for Maaz if they all live together or within the local area because if he saw his mother regularly even as an aunt - he might not feel as bad or betrayed as he would have understood given the circumstances. With his father giving his mother a divorce after a secret nikah and Sajal unable to have a baby of her own. But he may never forgive Sajal or Faraz for loss of invaluable time and moments he could have with his real mother. This scream a disaster here! In reality it would be best if Maaz never come to know the truth but then it would be a poor drama if he didn't. So for the purpose of the drama - I would say yes he should know the truth but don't think the consequences will be any good. [/quote]

Great response CharmGal! I think the bolded is most likely to happen. If Maaz finds out the entire truth, even if Sajjal raised him, he still won't be able to overlook how she took him away from his real mother.

My prediction is that Maaz will approach both Sajjal and Aina in the future. I think by that time Mohsin will have forgiven Aina for keeping the truth about the nikkah and Maaz from him, and if Maaz is angry at Aina, Mohsin will explain everything to him to keep Maaz from unfairly taking out his anger on Aina.

[quote]I do understand why Ayna and Sajal had not told Imran the truth about his child since he as Maaz's ee father, had the power to take Maaz away from them according the laws of Pakistan. Imran may even blackmail Ayna into marrying him again if she want to see her child. Not even Moshin or Faraz would be able to stop this. Either way, Maaz would been identified as a illegmate child in the society within Paksitan if this happen, since no one would believe imran and Ayna's previous nikah as it was done secretly. [/quote]

Oh my goodness...I am SO glad the writers didn't go this route. It was bad enough when Imran suggested halala...ughhh

[quote]I don't think that coward Imran would be any good role to Maaz. He better off with Faraz as his father. Personally Imran doesn't deserve Ayna or Maaz as he didn't give Ayna the especially she deserves and never once offer any comfort or consolation after he thought Maaz died. He is too busy blaming everyone else when really it is his own fault and mistakes which is the reason why he doesn't have Ayna and Maaz on his side

Exactly. I actually sympathize with Imran a little because to be fair, he did stand by Aina a lot longer than other men do in these dramas, but he was very easily persuaded by material goods and things and didn't appreciate how much Aina sacrificed to be with him.

I also agree that it'd be very poor writing for Imran to never find out about Maaz, i.e., Maaz was only a plot device to ultimately bring Aina pain when he left for America, which would then be a plot device for Aina-Mohsin to become closer. As much as I love MoNa, I don't want Maaz's story to be dropped once Sajjal and Faraz leave for America. I'm kind of worried that will happen since I haven't seen any BTS photos of Sajjal or Faraz or any actor for Maaz after the timeskip. Oh well...we shall see!
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know whether anyone notice but the new nicknames MoNa and EmNa both end with Na What a coincidence! 😆 but I like it - well done guys for creating these names 👏
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly, I was hoping her to be fertile now or later cuz personally I feel that it can be cured if we see it through a medical point of view. Well I don't know if they will show it or not..

Secondly, yes whatever she did was so selfish of her. I understand in front of the world she wanted Maaz to be called their son, but even in private she wouldn't let Ayna touch Maaz.. that was rude in real sense. Plus, Faraz was always like yeah we will give Maaz back to Ayna later on and now he too is going abroad with him.. !? So not only Sajal even Faraz is at fault here.

But then I feel, what else they could do also !? Like, they are right at their own place as well that hiding Maaz's true identity has helped them till now in front of the whole world. I agree, but the thing which is not right to do is hiding it now as well.. from Mohsin.. He has a right to know everything.

Thirdly, in the novel, they showed that Maaz is aware of Ayna being her Mom.. it was post leap.. but his reaction was normal.. nothing dramatic.. I don't know how it will be shaped here. Wese toh I have full hopes from the writer.. I feel as if she has reworked on the script of the show cuz the show is so SO much better than the novel 🥱.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago