Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Abby - Unfortunately, I am not on insta or twitter so I won't be able to provide any feedback but it's good to hear that both of them are getting appreciation for their work and their chemistry.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

No no.. ab toh they are married na.. ab toh they are gonna be together.. I meant pehle.. like when the show started.. or even in the mid.. mjhe toh jab tak Nadia nai mari thi.. andaza nai hua tha

As canuck said, the promos were heavily Emmad and Navin (EmNa, I guess from now on) focused. I think I mentioned this earlier but since the producers for SEDBN and KnK are the same, I think they realized the amazing EmNa chemistry from SEDBN and chose to give them a drama that paired the two with each other nicely as opposed to the toxic couple that was Malik Mansoor and Shehla.

In fact, the promos of KnK never once showed Nadia; my very first thought when I first saw the first episode and realized she was Mohsin's wife was, "Hmm...how are you going to die?" since the endgame was obvs MoNa. Also the title song shows Mohsin longingly holding Nadia's photo, if that wasn't a big enough spoiler. And the montage of the first two episodes is only Mohsin and Aina...I mean, it couldn't be more in your face LOL. As soon as I heard Nadia tell Mohsin she was having twins it was like "Oh, u gonna die in childbirth." Nadia was a pretty cute character, not gonna lie. She and Mohsin had their own unique chemistry. If I didn't love EmNa as much as I do, I wouldn't have minded seeing more Nadia and Mohsin at all.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I didn't know saye e defeat and KUCH na KAHO r SO popular

Insta acct of nahin n Emmad e literally flooded with people drooling over AYNA n Mohsin

Emaad is getting double bonanza

Loads of appreciation for playing mansoor in saye e deewar and people going bonkers for AYNA Mohsin in KUCH n.a. KAHO
I m sooo happy

Naveen is in Insta only but her acct name spelling is
Navinwaqar
So follow that n send feedback

Emaad is in both Twitter n Insta
So if u guys r in either
Plz send at least a weekly feedbk

We write essays after essays here

But if we can mk some effort to let the actual people know that's more productive

It's best if u can tag emaad n navin on Insta together n send feedbk feedback as both r quite active there

Totally agree with this. I never used to comment on Paki celebrities' social media before, but I started just for Navin and tag Emmad appropriately. This drama was not given the hype it deserves; we should be promoting it more!
JNam thumbnail
I felt this attraction that Mohsin seemed to have towards Aina since the episodes after Nadia's death. Here is what I had posted on a website about this about the episode with the breakdown scene in the rain between Aina and Mohsin:
"I feel that Mohsin has a crush on Aina and he is fighting off those feelings by being nasty to her. The way he sought her out in today's episode to taunt her, the way he tried to stop her from leaving- all suggest to me his attraction towards her. He can't seem to ignore her. Also, he seemed a bit jealous when her potential fiancee Nouman was visiting her sick bed. Moreover, he keeps telling her not to call him bhai. I don't know if my hunch is correct but it would go with the overall arc decided for these two characters."

On going back to the earlier episodes, it seems so to me. The way he got raving mad about AIna's boyfriend, the way her would react to Imran's dad insulting AIna, etc. All seem to suggest that deep down, he had a lingering attraction towards her. I mean he must have, if only by sheer accident, wondered about himself and Aina once Sajal and Faraz got together. I agree, Emad and Navin are the stuff of romantic legends. Here is a fan-fiction I wrote about them:

https://www.wattpad.com/362437284-trust-the-train-preface

Nice conversation on this thread, btw.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Man this thread is heaven
I can read these posts all day
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Emmad and naveen e more active in Insta
The feedback I sent ant them in both the shows
Naveen literally replied by tagging all of us who sent feedbk n emmad liked my comment

Yahooo
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Guys plz watch saye e deewar big nahin
Emaad deserves BEST actor award for playing mallik mansoor

It's an excellent show

Other actors are also doing a mind blowing job

And in that show emaad n ghana Ali Chemistry is infectious

Their scenes are so good yikesss
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am sorry. couldn't follow Naveen and Emaad in Insta..coz it is blocked here.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Ash - From the promos it had been made quite obvious that Mohsin and Aina will be endgame. So there were no doubts. We just didn't know how that would come to be especially once the show started and Mohsin was married to Nadia while Aina was in a relationship with Imran. Plus, in the beginning, Mohsin was annoying with his close minded thinking and constant yelling so I wasn't sure how I felt about him and Aina ending up together.

However, we were all excited for this show since a lot of us watched SEDBN and thoroughly loved the chemistry between Naveen and Emaad and felt they looked amazing together. Even though that was an abusive relationship, they just had so much chemistry. We naturally got excited for a love story with these two actors. I think that was a major reason why people initially tuned into KNK.

Yes I could say through the promos that Moshin will be playing an important in Ayna's life but it could be in any way not just as a lover or a husband.. and this is what they showed in he initial episodes that he was her guardian, her protector, the sar parast during the first half of this show.. it is just after Nadia's death that they directed it towards them being a couple. For me it was a shocker at least and it felt great I swear 😆. Plus yes we all were watching SeD and saw that theu had chemistry even in that show.. yahan toh tabahi macha denge aur macha rahe hain :D

The only reason why I didn't start watching it earlier was Naveen's hairstyle :$ But I guess it waa to show her a teenager.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Emmad and naveen e more active in Insta

The feedback I sent ant them in both the shows
Naveen literally replied by tagging all of us who sent feedbk n emmad liked my comment

Yahooo

Whaat ! They are on Insta ?! And I kept looking for them on Facebook to give feedback.. that feels sooo good ! At last hey are getting the appreciation they deserve.. They are the most underrated on screen couple nowadays :/