Btw guys, we should have a couple name for these two.. Mohsin-AyNa

So their name would be MoNa .. how's it !? I like MoNa ☺️
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Btw guys, we should have a couple name for these two.. Mohsin-AyNa

So their name would be MoNa .. how's it !? I like MoNa ☺️

It's cute! Should the Imran-Aina one be ImNa? Haha. Are you a MoNa or ImNa fan? There's no inbetween πŸ€—

I've also wondered if there should be a ship name for Emmad and Navin, but I say this with caution because Emmad is married and what I mean by ship name is not that I ship them in real life (again, because shipping people is wrong and he is married), but because everyone all over social media is commenting on their chemistry, should there be a short way to reference these actors?

I just saw on Insta that Navin posted a photo of the KnK montage, and Emmad commented thanking everyone for the support. He said he was "overwhelmed" by the feedback, awww. I'm so happy the actors of this great show are feeling the love. I hope the writers, producers and directors get the same message. People who make great things should hear great things in return. It warms my little heart <3
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha, you chose a name for Imran Ayna too ? Anyone loves ImNa here ? Haha now I want to know that after you mentioned them πŸ˜†.
I first thought you mentioned about Imran Annie.. their name would be ImAn.. cuz I feel they look good together.. Imran look better with her than Annie. I want to their story too.. I want to see their relationship development too.. I hope they show it instead of showing the same thing between them again n again..

For Naveen and Emmad yes we can have a name kyun nahi.. 😳

It can be EmNa
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Hahaha, you chose a name for Imran Ayna too ? Anyone loves ImNa here ? Haha now I want to know that after you mentioned them πŸ˜†.[/quote]

I've seen a few ImNa fans...they're out there 🀒

[quote]I first thought you mentioned about Imran Annie.. their name would be ImAn.. cuz I feel they look good together.. Imran look better with her than Annie. I want to their story too.. I want to see their relationship development too.. I hope they show it instead of showing the same thing between them again n again..[/quote]

For some reason, when I saw Annie walk out of Imran's office during this past episode, I had the gut feeling that we wouldn't be seeing Annie again. I could be totally wrong, but these directors seem to know what they're doing and Annie's exit this past episode seemed a little like her character's story ending. The way she put her sunglasses on, the music, the walking away with no looking back...she's accepted her life, she knows who she is and she'll make the most of it. At least that's what it seems like to me.

[quote]For Naveen and Emmad yes we can have a name kyun nahi.. 😳

It can be EmNa

I like that name...EmNa. I was trying to come up with one myself and they all sounded not as cute LOL

I guess I'm hesitant because one half of EmNa is married and when people start shipping real life actors and actresses, some people go crazy to the point of harassment of these poor actors. I am a huge Osmaya fan but I know they're not together in real life. I just love the work they do in dramas together. Unfortunately people spam those two all the time saying crazy stuff like "u shuld get married!11!!!" and I don't want that to happen to Emmad or Navin if EmNa continues gaining momentum like it is. And giving a ship a name is often the first step of the madness LOL
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw, Anyone of you has ever thought that Ayna and Moshin would be end-game ? I was just curious.. cuz personally I had no idea what twists n turns will this story take.. and it was such a pleasant surprise for me ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh yes, that scene of Annie leaving the office had so much screen space.. That can be her exit from the story yes.. but I want to see both stories developping now and post leap.. well let's see what happens.

And haha, I know what you mean by shipping EmNa and those side effects. Personally, I feel if the fandom is mature and sensible, nothing of this sort happens. Only immature fans go to this extent. I consider EmNa as a mature couple. They not nothing like those cute chocolate looking couples.. they have intensity. And their fans are falling for this maturity and intensity of them.. so I feel their fans are quite mature.. we can ship them as an onscreen couple .
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Btw, Anyone of you has ever thought that Ayna and Moshin would be end-game ? I was just curious.. cuz personally I had no idea what twists n turns will this story take.. and it was such a pleasant surprise for me ❀️

I had my doubts at first but I cannot imagine them ending the drama with anybody else. Getting to MoNa was hard enough. The drama probably has <10 episodes left, so to split them up at this point, unless one of them dies, doesn't seem probable.πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No no.. ab toh they are married na.. ab toh they are gonna be together.. I meant pehle.. like when the show started.. or even in the mid.. mjhe toh jab tak Nadia nai mari thi.. andaza nai hua tha
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash - From the promos it had been made quite obvious that Mohsin and Aina will be endgame. So there were no doubts. We just didn't know how that would come to be especially once the show started and Mohsin was married to Nadia while Aina was in a relationship with Imran. Plus, in the beginning, Mohsin was annoying with his close minded thinking and constant yelling so I wasn't sure how I felt about him and Aina ending up together.

However, we were all excited for this show since a lot of us watched SEDBN and thoroughly loved the chemistry between Naveen and Emaad and felt they looked amazing together. Even though that was an abusive relationship, they just had so much chemistry. We naturally got excited for a love story with these two actors. I think that was a major reason why people initially tuned into KNK.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't know saye e defeat and KUCH na KAHO r SO popular
Insta acct of nahin n Emmad e literally flooded with people drooling over AYNA n Mohsin

Emaad is getting double bonanza

Loads of appreciation for playing mansoor in saye e deewar and people going bonkers for AYNA Mohsin in KUCH n.a. KAHO
I m sooo happy

Naveen is in Insta only but her acct name spelling is
Navinwaqar
So follow that n send feedback

Emaad is in both Twitter n Insta
So if u guys r in either
Plz send at least a weekly feedbk

We write essays after essays here

But if we can mk some effort to let the actual people know that's more productive

It's best if u can tag emaad n navin on Insta together n send feedbk feedback as both r quite active there