Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you very much @Charmgirl for this deep analysis in Mohsin and Aina's characters.

You highlighted a period in this show which I didn't watch yet, I am happy to read that Mohsin unknowingly was always protective to Aina.
I hope once Mohsin learns the hidden truth it won't be too late. in fact I am praying that Aina tells him the truth herself, This will be better than him descovering it.

Any way It is really a very beautiful story with deep meanings. Writer did an amazing job.

I do think for Moshin, his feeling for Ayna was always there but is hidden even to himself and incomprehensible at the time . Another highlight to note is that in the beginning Moshin tell Ayna that it is not good to wear makeups and natural beauty is better. He even asked her to cover herself with a headscarf and gave her a tissue to wipe her make up off! 😆 Yet he did not mind, when she had beautifully decked herself up as his wife to go to the party. He couldn't stop staring at her and even complimented on her beauty to her and her reaction intrigues him even further. He was and is protective of her. His intense staring and undivided attention toward Ayna in their bedroom and the car had unnerve Ayna too LOL. These two just scream chemistry and spark! Hope to see Emaad and Naveen in many more serials...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ChamGal ,OMG, I love you for this amazing analysis on Mohsin-Ayna. I so wanted to read something deep on these two.. and you spoke my words. You have put it all very beautifully. And the way you said how important Ayna has been in Mohsin's life.. it was a great read..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hundal

UMMM CAN SOMEONE read this novel ad tell us spoilers. I am dying for spoilers!

Hey !

I tried to read the novel. But I feel the novel is so rushed. It only has 23 pages. The show is so much better.. They haven't even mentioned anything between Mohsin-Ayna in the novel .. shadi k sath leap hogaya 😆. Here they are showing it so perfectly .. every step of their development.. so I will stick to the show only 😛.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw, I wanted to ask, what is your guys' take on Mohsin not knowing about Maaz being Ayna's son.. do you think they will reveal it before leap or even after ? And that Imran will get to know about Maaz n will try to make some rift later on !? All these questions were in my mind so thought of posting here to get different opinions..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

ChamGal ,OMG, I love you for this amazing analysis on Mohsin-Ayna. I so wanted to read something deep on these two.. and you spoke my words. You have put it all very beautifully. And the way you said how important Ayna has been in Mohsin's life.. it was a great read..

Thanks RisingAsh 😳

I do truly love the writers in this show. Ayna's urge to tell Moshin about her child but couldn't was heartbreaking and the precap about her being lonely and need to be recused mirrors Moshin's monologue about his loneliness. Both of them know they need each other and are desperate to approach to one another to seek comfort and reassurances but are unable to do so. This causes them to feel the agony to the circumstances. Luckily Ayna is brave enough to reach out to her husband and demand his attention to her in the precap which he quickly responded. Just can't wait to see what will happen...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Btw, I wanted to ask, what is your guys' take on Mohsin not knowing about Maaz being Ayna's son.. do you think they will reveal it before leap or even after ? And that Imran will get to know about Maaz n will try to make some rift later on !? All these questions were in my mind so thought of posting here to get different opinions..

Don't know what the writers are intending to do with this, but think it will have more impact if the secret come out before the leap and that too from Ayna to Moshin. I think after her breakdown, she will tell him at some point since it look like it leading on to that. As for Moshin, he will able to understand Ayna's situation better and his uncertainty in why she had married him will be cleared. This will strengthen their marriage. I would like to see a few more eps between Moshin and Ayna before leap working on their marriage to further cemented their bond before going to post-leap.

I would prefer to see Moshin and Ayna working together and dealing with Maaz's identity before Imran get to know about this. So they can face him and Annie together when the time come to it. This way it will be interesting to see what Moshin's take on Maaz after all he is the step father. I have no doubt he love Ayna, so if he knew beforehand he can support her in this matter. I am interesting to see whether Moshin and Ayna will have kids together too, hope they will have one or two...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This is what I wanted to be discussed for a long time. @Charmgal gave a very beautiful way this track might be moved. I think it will be tough for Mohsin to resist Aina's charm , so he'll ask her to become a normal wife.😉 Aina will feel scared to be exposed , so she has to tell him the truth which will distance them ..then leap comes.
Imraan and Annie might have a daughter . Maaz might fall in love with her.😲 Aina will be forced to tell the truth.😆

I know I am a horrible writer. but I just wrote the last paragraph for fun.😛
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

RisingAsh and Fobby-FoSho thank you for articulating beautiful reviews! It's was a pleasure to read those reviews. I won't discuss any further on Mohsin's monologues as you guys have said it all...

Just an analysis about Mohsin and Ayna's relationship...

Moshin's character is shaping nicely after his nikah with Ayna, it is in my opinion that whether he acknowledge this or not - he is developing emotions toward his new wife and this is something he doesn't like or feel comfortable with it. Because something is stirring inside him, which he didn't experience with anyone else not even Nadia. I would argue that his feeling toward Ayna is genuine and more respected compared to his feeling with Nadia, since he does acknowledge ayna's feeling more than Nadia. This he feel guilty about it, Nadia had been good to him so he feel it is unjustice to able to love or feel for someone other than Nadia. The mother of his children, so he put a face, pick unnecessary fights with ayna and is adamant with Faraz not to interfere.

Yet when he argued with Ayna, afterward, he is worried about her welfare but tried his hardest not to make it obvious. Come and think of it, Moshin was always been protective toward ayna from the beginning. She was never far from his mind, even when Nadia was alive, eg he asked about her when Faraz and Sajal came to visit them to introduce Maaz. When Nadia complained that they left too soon, he disagrees. He replied - it was good that they left otherwise ayna will be alone. It's was also interesting to note that while he criticised Ayna himself in his home, he didn't like it when other males have done this eg Imran 's father and Noman. He boldly defended her honour with anyone who have said otherwise, yet privately he expressed his mistrust and uncertainty. To put it simply Ayna confuse him, she bring the best and worst parts out of his self. Even though Moshin said to Ayna before their nikah that he felt awkward since he never thought of her that way or as his wife. This is because as a man of honour, he never allow himself to. In his mind and heart, Ayna was forbidden and off limits. He want her dignity as a woman and their relation to remain intact. She meant a lot to him more than he realise or acknowledge. Even Nadia was surprised to see how much Ayna meant to him which he replied of course since she is his family. The nikah changed their boundaries which is making him feel uneasy and vulnerable. The feelings that perhaps once masked is starting to slowly come out. The day he realise his love for her and accept this, he will be the husband, who she deserves to have. Ayna is better for Moshin in many ways that Nadia isn't. He had met his equal in her. She challenge him to think and reflect on his thinking and behaviour therefore slowly making him become a better person compared to his previous self. He never had that with Nadia. With Nadia he bark orders mostly or she assumed him in some ways. With Ayna, he bark orders to gain her attention but also want to know her opinions since he know she had that intellectuality to do so. He is curious about Ayna, even more now that he is her husband.

As for Ayna, she know Moshin is better than Imran. This was clear from her conversation with Imran, indirectly she told him that she can trust Moshin more than him. That he is better man that Imran will ever be. She know she can trust mohsin with her life and this is something she can't do with Imran. This devastates Imran, that the man who Ayna once can't stand is now someone who she regard highly and above him. This is how low he had fallen from her eyes.

Both Moshin and Ayna are two headstrong characters. They are different and yet similar to each other in many ways. They are vocal in their opinions and cherish in aiming to keep their family together. i can't wait to see how they will come together. Loved the way the writer is developing their characters and relationship.

The precap was interesting and loved it! For the first time in his life, Moshin will witness Ayna in her lowest moment and that too in an expressive manner through leaning on him for support. Her husband is all Ayna had now, she had lost everyone else in her life. They all either left her or abandoned her. She leaned toward her husband, subconsciously afraid that he too may leave or of what to come. She can't bear anymore pain. Anyone can tell from observing Moshin's face that he is stunned and confused since he is used to seeing her so together and strong. He never saw this side of his wife. However, it will be the moment where he will come to the conclusion that there is more to Ayna which is kept hidden from him. He will soften up toward her. It already happening...the way he quickly and unhesitatingly catch her to hold her, looking very concern and yelling her name out was a sightseeing.

What a great analysis!

I definitely agree that, even prior to marriage, Mohsin had a unique feeling about Aina that was either subconscious or conscious but it was definitely still there. Just compare and contrast Mohsin's first scene with Nadia with his first scene with Aina. Mohsin talks down to Nadia (bechari); he frequently complained that Nadia's head was in the clouds. His first scene with Nadia involves him talking down to Nadia about not being able to raise Tabi. On the other hand, his first scene with Aina is him taking her to a party. He (much more gently than he talked to Nadia in their first scene) tells her to remove her makeup; he even gives Aina a backhanded compliment like "you ruin your OK face with all that makeup!". That goes perfectly with how after marriage, Aina flusters him like Nadia could never do. You are absolutely right--she challenges him and this is something he's always been aware of. Now that he has a life partner that is more his equal, he should be happy, but he can't because he feels like he's betraying Nadia, hence the inner conflict.

(I am so convinced that Mohsin always thought differently of Aina that I am half expecting a flashback scene, way before Nadia-Mohsin was a thing, of someone suggesting to Aina's mom or Mohsin that he should marry Aina, but for whatever reason that idea was quickly nipped in the bud. haha)

I would LOVE to see at least one of Aina-Mohsin's children, however just going based on instagram BTS pics, I can't see an actor or actress hired to play one of them. There's an actress for Tabi, Raania, and who I believe is Asher, but no other child character.

As for Mohsin finding out about Maaz, I think that'll happen before the timeskip. I think some of the promos show Aina entering her mother's house when it's empty and painted over white. I believe Mohsin may even kick Aina out of the house when he finds out, and Aina ends up in her old home, but ultimately he forgives and understands what she went through before the timeskip.

It would honestly be poor writing for Imran to never find out about Maaz, but I haven't seen any BTS pics of Asad Zaman Khan after the timeskip. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Thanks RisingAsh 😳

I do truly love the writers in this show. Ayna's urge to tell Moshin about her child but couldn't was heartbreaking and the precap about her being lonely and need to be recused mirrors Moshin's monologue about his loneliness. Both of them know they need each other and are desperate to approach to one another to seek comfort and reassurances but are unable to do so. This causes them to feel the agony to the circumstances. Luckily Ayna is brave enough to reach out to her husband and demand his attention to her in the precap which he quickly responded. Just can't wait to see what will happen...

Yaar, I feel as if she so wants someone to understand her pain as a mother. Nobody is actually getting it. Neither Sajal nor Faraz at the moment. They presented Maaz as their son in front of the world but he is Ayna's son, they haven't adopted Maaz from some Edhi Center or stuff. Since the day he was born, she lost the right to touch him but he was still in front of her.. but now.. they are leaving with HER son without her permission.. and how will the MOTHER survive without her son, they fail to understand this. Well if Maaz would be dead, there we could have expected her to forget him n live a normal life.. but here it is completely different. And here I feel as if she really wants someone to actually understand her pain and this is the reason we saw her devastated in precap.. she found that one person in Mohsin.. she wants to tell him everything so he may understand her pain ?

At this point, they both need each other and they both know it.. I am se desperate to watch the new episode.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@ Fobby, HAHA, I would LOVE to see that flashback scene
Fobby and ChamGal, thanks for doing these analysis on them.. I am loving it..