Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hundal

UMMM CAN SOMEONE read this novel ad tell us spoilers. I am dying for spoilers!

PLZ DONT POST ANY SPOILERS PUBLICLY IN THE THREAD

IT RUINS THE FUN OF WATCHING THE SHOW

if any1 is interested in spoilers

plz communicate thru pms
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wfind it damn odd and weird.. u call a man bhai whole ur life and suddenly u get married to him..

this is so wierd in our culture..
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sano_

i wfind it damn odd and weird.. u call a man bhai whole ur life and suddenly u get married to him..

this is so wierd in our culture..

As someone who was born and raised in Australia, sometimes this is weird to me, too. But it's not like either of them developed feelings for one another and then got married. It was a marriage of convenience. And Mohsin specifically told Aina this entire situation was "awkward" for him and that he never saw her as anything romantic. And as far as the viewers know, Aina has no feelings for Mohsin at this point. It's not like marriage = instant feelings.

Also, in cultures like Japan, in certain situations there are romantic tones associated with being called someone's brother or sister LOL
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i see ur point..
but for me it will always be weird.. in a way..i cant explain it..
imyself live in denmark and brought up watching zeetv tht time and as they have this raksha bandhan thing. n even cousins were tying rakhi on their wrist..

i found it weird in our culture

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

As someone who was born and raised in Australia, sometimes this is weird to me, too. But it's not like either of them developed feelings for one another and then got married. It was a marriage of convenience. And Mohsin specifically told Aina this entire situation was "awkward" for him and that he never saw her as anything romantic. And as far as the viewers know, Aina has no feelings for Mohsin at this point. It's not like marriage = instant feelings.

Also, in cultures like Japan, in certain situations there are romantic tones associated with being called someone's brother or sister LOL

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Well whenever you watch a drama you have to suspend belief. Is anyone's kismet truly as bad as Aina's? Do people like Annie exist? Does everyone marry their cousin like this, and nearly every drama in Pakistan, suggests? That's what make dramas and entertainment in general fun--we know this stuff doesn't happen in real life at all or very often, but it's fun to let go of that for a few hours.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not liking Naveen in crying scenes
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Well whenever you watch a drama you have to suspend belief. Is anyone's kismet truly as bad as Aina's? Do people like Annie exist? Does everyone marry their cousin like this, and nearly every drama in Pakistan, suggests? That's what make dramas and entertainment in general fun--we know this stuff doesn't happen in real life at all or very often, but it's fun to let go of that for a few hours.

Nice post.😃 but life is full of ppl whose kismat is worse than Aina's. In our culture in Yemen , we don't call cousins bhai..we are aware that we'll be forced to marry them one day. 😃
but the strangest thing which is very wiered in Kuch Na Kaho is hiding Aina's marriage and son from Mohsin. What makes it even more unbelieveable is that Mohsin's brother is involved in this cheat. Mohsin married Aina thinking that she is a virgin and it is her first marriage..cheating in marriage is a crime.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can never get over this scene I guess 😛

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I can never get over this scene I guess 😛

Which scene? My favorite one so far is Aina-Mohsin in the rain. It was so unexpected and unlike any other scene I've seen so far between a Pakistani couple.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you @Ash for these lovely creations. I loved that scene too. I think there'll be more beautiful scenes in future.
@Fobby. Also rain scene was amazing. In fact each time Mohsin and Aina share the same frame I become dreamy.