Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
ash i want a joint review of urs of this wks 2 epis
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The writer has done a perfect job along with the actors. I can't imagine anyone else doing these roles. Everything is so perfectly shown here that it seems super natural.

Firstly, they showed how Ayna actually accepted the Nikah happening and her wanting to get ready properly proved it whereas for Mohsin it was a bit more difficult. As he still is guilty for his behaviour towards Nadia and now doesn't want to get married as it would be 'bewafayi' .. at the moment of Nikah, he was just confused with the thoughts of his and Ayna's interactions till now. That scene while making dua was amazingly done. Then, how awkward it was for both of them to be in the same room after Nikah. Mohsin reacted more but he didn't want to, his expressions were saying it all. He didn't want to ask her to leave but he did. And Ayna.. man Ayna stole the show, by behaving in such a mature way, by not reacting much on what he says or does. Cuz we saw later on how guilty he was, that he wanted to talk to her about last night the very next day <3 That bathroom scene was 😳. And he actually said that yeh baatein karne k liye toh saari umar pari hai .. awww, so he wants to spend the rest of their lives together.. jese bhi ho..

Then the way he makes sure she does everything properly, he knows she does, but still, there is that something, I feel as if he wants to judge her on her role as a mother, as a wife, if she is suitable for his children, for his house.. maybe for him too !? He is hesitant. Ayna is dealing with him so nicely. I am proud of her seriously !

Loved how Sajal reacted on Mohsin's behaviour with Ayna, this actually assures that finally, finally that sister came back. Ayna has someone from her own family there for her.

That getting ready scene took the cake. So much intensity ALLAH ! Their eyes speak volumes. That is the spark needed. I love how she was so into her dressing and getting necklace tied that she was just listening to him but he kept starringwhile talking to her. But when he saw that she is going away and not responding back, he holds her back saying main deewaron se toh baat nahi kar raha !? Tum ab meri baton ka jawab kyun nahi detin ?! ☺️ + that look , the way he looks at her. And then he says agar tumhari batein khatam hogayi hon toh chalen ? 😆 Matlab woh dono jante the k baten kaun karraha tha lmao.

I love how he has started accepting a lil bit of her.. her presence. He acknowledged her beauty and chose to express it to her. He wanted to know her what he thinks, but her blank reaction surprised him again. He brings the topic of Nadia or Imran whenever they are in a convo.. :/

Today, he accepted that he doesn't trust her and he can't at the moment. He had his reason and he is being overprotective by shutting down everything. I felt so bad there when he asks her about that guy coming outside.. but I am glad foran hi hal hogaya.. badtameez Mohsin 🥱

But I am so so glad that he actually thinks about their relationship. His monologue to himself was amazing. There, I thought wow, such mini details are shown here. His dialogues were so natural.. not repetitive, nothing extra, just what was needed. He actually analyzed their relationship. That was a good scene.

Ayna giving him doodh and he starting to talk about how he never asked her to stay at Taabi's room forever 😆 awww.. he wants her to stay with him so they get to know each other better. Thank God aqal aayi. And then baam he tells her about Sajal n Faraz going abroad.. omg her shock n his concern was shown so perfectly.

Sajal n Faraz going back n Ayna getting mad n going to tell Mohsin everything, man, I had goosebumps. I literally was like omgg ab kia hoga 😆 ! That scene in the end when Faraz n Mohsin are like aww she is upset cuz you guys are going abroad was cool but bechari Ayna.. she can't even express anything in front of Mohsin :(

Next episode.. Can't wait.. such great episodes ahead.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ash i want a joint review of urs of this wks 2 epis

Apke munh se nikla aur hum ne kar diya 😆.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

the writer os this drama is RAHAT JABEEN

never heard of her before

but then i googled her and got to know she wrote saari bhool humaari thi ...zard mausam and the last yr there was a show called karb...that was also written by her

i loved saari bhool

didnt watch the other two

he is a novelist basically n has quite a few novels published

Ohhh.. i have heard of her.. but these shows you mentioned I think I have heard they were good.. Zard Mausam was good someone said to me I don't know.. but here she is doing an amaazing job.. this drama is so so natural I swear. I don't even feel like watching a drama.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

So I legit watched this show out of boredom and I've got to admit can't wait for the next episode!! Ayna mohsin chemistry is on fire I've always found naveen to be so gorgeous but the dinner partyish scene she looked STUNNNINGGG!! Ohkay so I remember watching the first 2-3 episodes but beyond that I haven't seen so can anyone please give me a super quick recap I know the imran and annie bits! But what's the story with sajal their mum dying??

I will give you a recap.. but I will equally suggest you to watch what actually happened. The way this story has been directed is amazing. So much has happened.

So Ayna and Imran get married secretly and she gets pregnant. Imran's father plays the villain here by throwing Ayna out of his life by creating some kind of misunderstandings. He gives her divorce and his dad makes him get married to Annie. Ayna then gets to know she is pregg and everyone in his family see the reports as well as her mum and she dies due to it. Sajal breaks all relations with Ayna but Faraz supports her at the end. They move in to Islamabad to hide Ayna's pregnancy. Mohsin n wife don't know anything at the moment. Then Nadia dies during childbirth. They all start living together. Ayna has already given birth to Maaz and Sajal n Faraz have presented him as THEIR son to everyone.

That's all I guess..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's like Mohsin is giving crap to Aina on purpose these days just to get attention from her and some sort of reaction out of her.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ Haina ? I was thinking the same. Both of them don't even talk to each other properly. He mentioned in today's episode in his monologue that he is lonely and even HE needs Ayna's saath at the moment. I felt so much for him there .. Plus, as she stays busy doing stuff for Taabi, they don't interact much. So he keeps criticizing her I guess to get a reaction but it turns into an ugly thing everytime. He was like main kehna kuch aur chahta hun aur keh kuch aur deta hun :(
Plus, he has changed so much I feel. With Nadia he used to misbehave so much but I don't think he was ever guilty !? But here after Nikah, everytime he misbehaves, he feels guilty and foran realize kar leta hai. Nadia bechari used to make him realize k he did wrong or in what way he could have done it.. but with Ayna he knows it by himself. Their scenes are going to be more amazing.

Just one thing, I am so so worried for the day Mohsin will get to know the truth about Maaz and Imran >_< Shadi se pehle batana chahye tha.. but maslihatan they did right by not telling him.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again, this episode was the perfect bit of continuation of Aina-Mohsin's struggles. Yesterday, we saw at the very end of the episode how Mohsin reflected on how wanted (and beautiful!) his new bride was, and now he's giving her a hard time A) because he is now aware of just how hot of a commodity she is and if anything, it's making him insecure and B) it's in his personality to be overtly harsh.
But I LOVE how Aina is shown reacting to his ego and pride. She doesn't talk back; she just shuts him up with some simple truths i.e., "The dude was here to pay rent; here's the money." And she obviously flusters Mohsin, too. The way he distractedly and embarrassingly looked for the gate guard after she told him about the rent was too cute and perfectly done.

Goodness, I know everyone comments on it but Aina and Mohsin's chemistry is brilliant! When Mohsin came into the room while she was sleeping...him just looking at her...UFFF! And I loved when Aina woke up and was about to ask if Mohsin needed anything, but when she realized it was like 2 am (and what could a guy want at 2 am? 😉) she was like "nah, fam, I'm going back to sleep". haha, I see you writers, trying to sneak some PG-13 into a PG drama LOL

Before I forget, Mohsin's inner dialogues were beyond wonderful. Him saying to Nadia that he feels unfaithful whenever he looks at Aina was beautiful, as was his admission that it's not just the kids, HE needs Aina too :( I felt like tearing up. Think of the cinematography of that scene. The camera panned very slightly over Mohsin's bed, showing us briefly how empty it looks with one person missing, wordlessly setting the scene perfectly. What great attention to detail!

I used to give Sajjal a pass and thought Faraz was decent, but I feel so bad for Aina that they're taking Maaz from her. Geez, guys, have a heart.

I think honestly all of Pakistan screamed in agony when Mohsin was about to suggest sleeping together in the same room right when Aina realized Sajjal and Faraz were leaving. At least that's what it felt like. I was like NOOO!!! Hear him out, Aina!! But of course she had more pressing concerns, and rightfully so, so she had to interrupt him and run away. But gawddd...

Navin does huge emotional scenes beautifully (still love her scene in the rain), but when Mohsin was suggesting her spending more time with him in his room (by the way---him saying he didn't tell her to permanently shift into Tabi's room was so perfect and such an in character way for Mohsin to express himself), Navin's minute changes in expressions like how she raised one eyebrow as if to say "r u serious u want to be husband-wife now?" were beyond perfect. Such subtle, good acting even with her back to him.

I was even intrigued by the Annie-Imran scenes today. Hira Hussain did a great job in the beginning scene where she reflected on her past actions and how everybody was paying for them, and there was no winning in sight for anybody. What a beautiful, powerful dialogue that made you feel for the villain. And as much as I hated her for what she did, her scene with Imran today made me think "Dammit, Imran, stop being such a jerk to her!" even though she deserves everything she got.

Again such a wonderful show. Such a great episode. Next week it looks like Mohsin and Aina really are left alone, and I hope Mohsin can be there for her like she's been there for him.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

The writer has done a perfect job along with the actors. I can't imagine anyone else doing these roles. Everything is so perfectly shown here that it seems super natural.

Firstly, they showed how Ayna actually accepted the Nikah happening and her wanting to get ready properly proved it whereas for Mohsin it was a bit more difficult. As he still is guilty for his behaviour towards Nadia and now doesn't want to get married as it would be 'bewafayi' .. at the moment of Nikah, he was just confused with the thoughts of his and Ayna's interactions till now. That scene while making dua was amazingly done. Then, how awkward it was for both of them to be in the same room after Nikah. Mohsin reacted more but he didn't want to, his expressions were saying it all. He didn't want to ask her to leave but he did. And Ayna.. man Ayna stole the show, by behaving in such a mature way, by not reacting much on what he says or does. Cuz we saw later on how guilty he was, that he wanted to talk to her about last night the very next day <3 That bathroom scene was😳. And he actually said thatyeh baatein karne k liye toh saari umar pari hai.. awww, so he wants to spend the rest of their lives together.. jese bhi ho..

Then the way he makes sure she does everything properly, he knows she does, but still, there is that something, I feel as if he wants to judge her on her role as a mother, as a wife, if she is suitable for his children, for his house.. maybe for him too !? He is hesitant. Ayna is dealing with him so nicely. I am proud of her seriously !

Loved how Sajal reacted on Mohsin's behaviour with Ayna, this actually assures that finally, finally that sister came back. Ayna has someone from her own family there for her.

That getting ready scene took the cake. So much intensity ALLAH ! Their eyes speak volumes. That is the spark needed. I love how she was so into her dressing and getting necklace tied that she was just listening to him but he kept starringwhile talking to her. But when he saw that she is going away and not responding back, he holds her back sayingmain deewaron se toh baat nahi kar raha !? Tum ab meri baton ka jawab kyun nahi detin ?!☺️+that look , the way he looks at her. And then he saysagar tumhari batein khatam hogayi hon toh chalen ?😆Matlab woh dono jante the k baten kaun karraha tha lmao.

I love how he has started accepting a lil bit of her.. her presence. He acknowledged her beauty and chose to express it to her. He wanted to know her what he thinks, but her blank reaction surprised him again. He brings the topic of Nadia or Imran whenever they are in a convo.. :/

Today, he accepted that he doesn't trust her and he can't at the moment. He had his reason and he is being overprotective by shutting down everything. I felt so bad there when he asks her about that guy coming outside..but I am glad foran hi hal hogaya.. badtameez Mohsin🥱

But I am so so glad that he actually thinks about their relationship. His monologue to himself was amazing. There, I thought wow, such mini details are shown here. His dialogues were so natural.. not repetitive, nothing extra, just what was needed. He actually analyzed their relationship. That was a good scene.

Ayna giving him doodh and he starting to talk about how he never asked her to stay at Taabi's room forever😆awww.. he wants her to stay with him so they get to know each other better. Thank God aqal aayi. And then baam he tells her about Sajal n Faraz going abroad.. omg her shock n his concern was shown so perfectly.

Sajal n Faraz going back n Ayna getting mad n going to tell Mohsin everything, man, I had goosebumps. I literally was like omgg ab kia hoga😆! That scene in the end when Faraz n Mohsin are like aww she is upset cuz you guys are going abroad was cool but bechari Ayna.. she can't even express anything in front of Mohsin :(

Next episode.. Can't wait.. such great episodes ahead.

Interesting and Excellent Review. 👏
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you @Ash and @Fobby for your gr8 reviews .
I just want to add that I felt for Aina, she can't bear the distance between her and her baby. I cried while watching her in the precap.

Also Mohsin stole my heart by his monologes. he feels lonely, he too needs Aina's care..but can't admit it , coz he is afraid to be cheated. he thinks that she can't get over Imraan the same way he feels for Nadia. but his feelings for Nadia are more out of guilt , because he misbehaved with her , and now that he starts falling in love with Aina, he knows how it is hurting to be ignored by the one you love.