Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ash i badly want a detailed review of todays epi

Abbyy, I will certainly review it. But I want to read your opinion too.. tumhara review kidher hai 😛
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Watched the episode again. only Emaad and Naveen's parts. 😃
I didn't watch this show from the beginning. when I read good reviews of it in another site, I thought of watching it. but I was shocked to see Aina got married to Imraan secretly. This put me off. so I stopped watching, thinking that Aina is very selfish , and this show might turn into a lecture after the truth comes out. but to my big surprise, the show became better. and I am hooked to it now.🤗
This is the power of Emaad and Naveen. Their chemistry is to die for.😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Watched the episode again. only Emaad and Naveen's parts. 😃

I didn't watch this show from the beginning. when I read good reviews of it in another site, I thought of watching it. but I was shocked to see Aina got married to Imraan secretly. This put me off. so I stopped watching, thinking that Aina is very selfish , and this show might turn into a lecture after the truth comes out. but to my big surprise, the show became better. and I am hooked to it now.🤗
This is the power of Emaad and Naveen. Their chemistry is to die for.😳

I started watching this show for Navin-Emmad because I loved how they looked in SEDBN but they had no good scenes there. When I saw the first episode for the first time, I was sad because Mohsin had a wife and a daughter and Navin was madly in love with someone else. It was discouraging because I just wanted to watch them in a happy drama.

But I think I prefer the story they have in KNK to any other lovey dovey drama. Aina and Mohsin see each other during their lowest points and form a connection from there and start moving forward. It's so much more satisfying this way because we're watching their growth happen before our eyes. They're an imperfect couple with pasts but that doesn't mean they can't try with each other.

And yes, Navin-Emmad are magical together. I guarantee you the reason they were cast together in KNK was because someone realized how magical they were in just a few scenes of SEDBN so they decided to give them a better love story. I am a diehard Osmaya fan but I think Navin-Emmad are giving those two a run for their money. Also KNK is so much better than Sanam (In my opinion anyway).
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fobby
i love ur reviews

thank goodness we all r watching it together n everyone is commenting

i like sanam for other reasons but i look forward to mondays for this show more

i can believe finally i got a show i actually look forward to
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fobby

i love ur reviews

thank goodness we all r watching it together n everyone is commenting

i like sanam for other reasons but i look forward to mondays for this show more

i can believe finally i got a show i actually look forward to

Thanks 😉 I live in Australia but am Pakistani by ethnicity. I am a writer by profession so I love commenting on things and analyzing them. I just started watching Paki dramas a few months ago.

And also I keep commenting on this thread hoping that more people will watch this drama. lol I really want the writers, producers, actors and everyone involved in this drama to get their due credit. It's so rare to find such a gem of a drama and I would hate to see it go underrated. haha.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I legit watched this show out of boredom and I've got to admit can't wait for the next episode!! Ayna mohsin chemistry is on fire I've always found naveen to be so gorgeous but the dinner partyish scene she looked STUNNNINGGG!! Ohkay so I remember watching the first 2-3 episodes but beyond that I haven't seen so can anyone please give me a super quick recap I know the imran and annie bits! But what's the story with sajal their mum dying??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
WAIT A MIN
DOES THIS SHOW AIT TWICE A WK

i just saw epi 25 uploadee by hum tv

omggg yayyy
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Who is the writer of this show ?? Man, what a perfect way of writing ! Main toh fan hogayi. So many details that many would avoid putting in a show and in dialogues, the writer made sure he keeps those minor details there. The way they are showing Mohsin and Ayna's relationship developping, KUDOS to the writer and then to the actors delivering it in such a great way. I am so into this show. Bravo ! 👏
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

WAIT A MIN

DOES THIS SHOW AIT TWICE A WK

i just saw epi 25 uploadee by hum tv

omggg yayyy

Haha yeahhh it comes twice a week..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
the writer os this drama is RAHAT JABEEN
never heard of her before

but then i googled her and got to know she wrote saari bhool humaari thi ...zard mausam and the last yr there was a show called karb...that was also written by her

i loved saari bhool

didnt watch the other two

he is a novelist basically n has quite a few novels published