LIKE SERIOUSLY

SO MUCH CHEMISTRY

WHAT THE HELL

THUD

DEAD
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
fav thing about this episode was how amazing emaad irfani and naveen waqar looked, especially in the end. Next episode looks like the same thing as todays but I'm still excited.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ash i badly want a detailed review of todays epi
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can try to review it? Plz note I have never reviewed a drama before.
Overall, this episode was a great reminder, not that one was needed, about why we love Kuch na Kaho. Once again the dialogs, the settings, the attention to detail was like watching a real khandaan. The cast overall has a great chemistry with each other and really interacts like a family. So good job Mr. Casting Director, too 👏

Moving onto the episode, Navin Looked beautiful as a bride. As a viewer who's watched Aina struggle and hit a low of lows, when she said she was wholeheartedly accepting this new life, you believed her. And once again, gotta bring up the look Mohsin had in his eyes while the nikkah was being signed. With the way the flashbacks of how he had talked to Aina in the past were being juxtaposed with the nikkah signing, you could tell Mohsin was already regretting this nikkah, but what could he do? His kids need a mother and he knows Aina needed this too. Such good facial expressions.

I have forgiven Sajjal in the past for pretty much everything she has done to Aina but for some reason when the told Faraz that she did not care what Aina's one condition was and that they should still take Maaz away, I wanted to reach into my TV and hit her. And she brought up the fact that Aina had already done her part of the deal by marrying Mohsin so they could just take Maaz and leave anyway 😡 However, while I hate that Sajjal is suggesting this, the reason I have always given Sajjal a free pass is because you could see exactly where her character was coming from. She lost her mother because of Aina and her actions. the writers make her at least understandable.

Aina's scenes with Mohsin in the bathroom were again a reason to love this show. That awkward rishta they have now was portrayed beautifully by both actors in that scene, and they weren't even facing each other for most of it! Truly, Emmad and Navin have a unique chemistry. I cannot imagine another pair of actors in Pakistan that could pull off that awkward chemistry so well and so effortlessly. I loved Navin's expressions once she closed the door--she just wanted the moment to end!

I'm one of the people who likes Imran, but I'm indifferent to him a lot of the time too. Imran isn't a bad person. He was weak when he shouldve been strong (when he married Aina and then left her) but his family and Annie used everything in their power to get him to leave Aina so of course it worked. When you have all these people against you, the odds are not in your favor. I loved Asad Zaman's acting when he saw Aina and Mohsin walk in to dinner.

and ahh, the dinner scene. First and foremost Navin's hair and dress were absolutely stunning. Was definitely blown away by how beautiful she looked! At first I thought Mohsin prodding her during that scene was a bit out of character for him, but then I realized he and Aina had been married for a few days at this point and he had been barking orders at her this entire time and she said nothing. Plus, if you add that to how he said she looked beauitful later on, it makes sense; He was intrigued by her that night in more than a couple of ways! 😆 But seriously, the way he couldn't watch her struggle with the necklace and just did it himself without asking was so Mohsin-like. And even if I thought it was originally out of character, I blushed when I saw him stop her and take her hand. Again what sizzling chemistry! The shots of two of them looking at each other during that scene were so intense!

I'm honestly surprised Annie could say all that garbage to Aina in front of other people and nobody questioned her right there. I thought it was weird that Mohsin forgot who Imran was; it was just a few days ago you saw him leaving your house. This was one of the rare times I thought the continuity in KnK was weird, so if I had a problem with the episode, that was it. But still loved the car ride home between them and how he complimented her and Aina made it clear that she rejected Imran.

Cannot say enough good things about this drama. The cast is stellar, the writing is phenomenal, the chemistry between the romantic leads and everybody else is unbeatable. This is def the surprise drama of the season. I hope more people can watch it and it gets the recognition it deserves.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whoa whoa whoa...I just rewatched the first episode. Mohsin was having a convo with Aina's mom. Alia (ZQ's character) is Mohsin and Faraz's sister. Mohsin tells Aina's mom that after his parents passed, she raised "the three of us" ("hum teenon"). And then Aina's mom comments that "Alia is in her ghar happily married".
Where the HELL was this character when Mohsin lost his wife? LOL not complaining since that's what allowed Aina-Mohsin to happen but WOW. Forgotten character much?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

So Alia was there all the time , and we were wondering. 😆 Thank you @Fobby for the reminder and the review.
I think Mohsin said (Imran kaun hai!) because he doesn't know him by the name. 😳
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's so awkward!!

I think this episode was really about Moshin coming to terms with this marriage. Aina has made her peace, telling Imran off was all the closure she needed. She also has seen Moshin as a husband so she's not expecting much.

In the first part of the episode, you feel his trepidation about the marriage. He really is controlling and pushing Aina around.

The getting ready for the dawat, was really nicely done. You feel Alina's consciousness of the intimacy that comes with living a spouse. He is unconsciously, changing his behavior towards, her. I think it is vast improvement from the way he treated Nadia, but he goes back forth. He is trying to complement her but then he asks about, Imran or brings up Nadia. Awkward!

I think Moshin forgot about Imran because he was overwhelmed about marrying Aina. Or he did the typical guy thing, I can't remember your exe's name. Moshin really spent most of the episode worrying about how she fits into his life. Towards the end of the episode he is becoming aware, Aina has a perspective. This was the first time he was asking her how she feels.

The end of the episode, Moshin became very aware Aina has someone willing to marry her unconditionally. It's hard to compete with.

On a side note, should people who wear glasses take them off while driving? It makes no sense.

Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

He's so awkward!!

I think this episode was really about Moshin coming to terms with this marriage. Aina has made her peace, telling Imran off was all the closure she needed. She also has seen Moshin as a husband so she's not expecting much.

In the first part of the episode, you feel his trepidation about the marriage. He really is controlling and pushing Aina around.

The getting ready for the dawat, was really nicely done. You feel Alina's consciousness of the intimacy that comes with living a spouse. He is unconsciously, changing his behavior towards, her. I think it is vast improvement from the way he treated Nadia, but he goes back forth. He is trying to complement her but then he asks about, Imran or brings up Nadia. Awkward!

I think Moshin forgot about Imran because he was overwhelmed about marrying Aina. Or he did the typical guy thing, I can't remember your exe's name. Moshin really spent most of the episode worrying about how she fits into his life. Towards the end of the episode he is becoming aware, Aina has a perspective. This was the first time he was asking her how she feels.

The end of the episode, Moshin became very aware Aina has someone willing to marry her unconditionally. It's hard to compete with.

On a side note, should people who wear glasses take them off while driving? It makes no sense

@red. 😆 good notice. If those glasses were for reading, so yes.😃 but Mohsin is wearing them usually. so he can't see without them.😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. what amazing reviews I have just read. I always wanted this show to get great reviews cuz this show deserves it. So glad to see such detailed comments on it. Please continue doing it everyone :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

whoa whoa whoa...I just rewatched the first episode. Mohsin was having a convo with Aina's mom. Alia (ZQ's character) is Mohsin and Faraz's sister. Mohsin tells Aina's mom that after his parents passed, she raised "the three of us" ("hum teenon"). And then Aina's mom comments that "Alia is in her ghar happily married".

Where the HELL was this character when Mohsin lost his wife? LOL not complaining since that's what allowed Aina-Mohsin to happen but WOW. Forgotten character much?

Wow.. thanks for solving the mystery 😆. but what is the point now to ebter her character post leap lmao. But I guess they will show something logical regarding this too.