Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^^^^ Your username makes me snigger lol.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

^^^^ Your username makes me snigger lol.

I am an inspiration to many.πŸ˜‰
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
That promo that was posted earlier that has Mohsin holding Aina's hand looks to be filmed in the same location that Navin is posting new BTS pics (a smaller house, possibly Aina's mother's house). In the new BTS pics, Aina is talking with a grown up Taabi at that small house.
For the love of God I hope Aina isn't living on her own in that small house for the next 15+ years. Why can't she just enjoy a happy life with her husband?

Anddd it just occurred to me that the Alia character could be the mother of the boy that either Taabi or Rania is marrying (remember the boy Maaz/Asher posted a pic of himself saying he was playing the brother of the bride).

Can you tell by how often I'm posting that I'm on vacation? haha.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh Hina Altaf as always playing a post leap grown up version of a pre-leap child.
427936 thumbnail
I hope so ani and mohsin will not live separately for years and if this happen because of ani marriage truth reveal infront of mohsin then still mohsin still don't have any right and mohsin himself is a 3 children father so what if girl was married...
And the scene wase mohsin was holding ani hand is in present I think they don't look old..
And please don't want ZQ in a mohsin angle give her any other character...
And there was also a starting promo in which ani is singing a song for taabi and mohsin listens and say something like that k woh kisi aur se mohabbat karte hai...
So maybe mohsin will fall in love with ani..
427936 thumbnail
Maybe and hope so ZQ will be taabi saas???
Because we know in the end ani and mohsin will be together
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

I hope so ani and mohsin will not live separately for years and if this happen because of ani marriage truth reveal infront of mohsin then still mohsin still don't have any right and mohsin himself is a 3 children father so what if girl was married...

It isn't a big deal if she told him the truth, but hiding that she was married , and has a son is a very big deal. It is a cheating.

And the scene wase mohsin was holding ani hand is in present I think they don't look old..
And please don't want ZQ in a mohsin angle give her any other character...
And there was also a starting promo in which ani is singing a song for taabi and mohsin listens and say something like that k woh kisi aur se mohabbat karte hai...
So maybe mohsin will fall in love with ani..

I hate triangles too. I just want Mohsin and Aina to sort out their differences , and learn how to accept each other. also I love those promos. I'd love to watch Mohsin and Aina's love scenes.😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Mohsin's behavior today was completely expected. I rather like that a drama for once is showing a husband grieving his wife. I feel like in every other drama I've seen where a man needs to remarry after the death of his wife, especially when it involves children, the old wife is completely forgotten.
nd wanna shoutout to Emmad Irfani for the scene where the maulvi is reading the nikkah. He had such an incredible, dead look in his eyes. I've seen three of Emmad's dramas so far, and that wordless scene was probably the best acting I've ever seen from him.

WOW, just also wanna acknowledge the scene where Aina and Mohsin were getting ready for the dawat. With the necklace and when he stopped her and grabbed her hand WOW. I used to think nothing could beat Osmaya's chemistry but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Navin and Emmad look SO good together πŸ‘

lastly im really happy the writers went for a mature Aina who knows that getting through to Mohsin takes time and that she didn't become all sad and depressed because Mohsin kicked her out.

finally, burn in hell Annie.

Tomorrow looks like a filler with Mohsin continuing to hate on Aina, but I enjoy their scenes so much I'll still happily watch.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was GEM seriously ! I will give a detailed review later. This post is just a shoutout for Mohsin and Ayna's scenes today especially the necklace scene and the car scene at the end. The necklace scene was beyond A M A Z I N G !!! ☺️ They have such amazing chemistry it is something we can't compare with other couples. I have seen that scene thrice already ! And Ayna was looking angelic in that maroon dress.. and the hairstyle.. PERFECT decent look ! The way he kept starring at her.. awww.. they were looking perfect together !

'Itni farmanbardaari mujhse hazam nai horahi'
'Tum meri baaton ka jawab kyun nahi deti'

Aww.. he liked when she used to reply him back ! Now she has become so mum. But I like how he wants her to talk. I loveddd that scene omggg ! ❀️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Totally agree with you @Fobby and @risingAsh.
I too am stunned by Naveen's beauty, and Emaad's looks.😳 They are the hottest on screen couple. and that necklace scene sent electricity through my body. ☺️
And when he gave her the most waited tareef in the car, I felt like saying : I told you.
Also their wedding scene, although he kicked her out. but seeing them looking very beautiful in wedding dresses made me blush. πŸ˜† I don't know what happened to me? They returned me to my teenage days.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago