Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427936 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
https://youtu.be/pEi4g3u1lSE
Guys in this promo there is a scene in which mohsin is holding ani hand.
So is this scene comes?
As I didn't watch drama from starting
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hina Altaf posted this pic. So Hina Altaf will play the role of Taabi I guess. And other two will be twins. But the guy looks older lol. And what is that woman doing here ?

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

https://youtu.be/pEi4g3u1lSE
Guys in this promo there is a scene in which mohsin is holding ani hand.
So is this scene comes?
As I didn't watch drama from starting

Omgg no, in me se koi bhi scene abhi tak nai aaya. Wow there are so many good scenes in the promo . I so want them to show all of it. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hina Altaf posted this pic. So Hina Altaf will play the role of Taabi I guess. And other two will be twins. But the guy looks older lol. And what is that woman doing here ?

The guy might turn out to be Maaz. ZQ I too wonder what will be her role!😕
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
created this account just to reply to some of these topics.
Ive really been loving Kuch na Kaho so far (it's my fave new serial). And I did some snooping on instagram.

Maryam Nafees plays Taabi

Hina plays Rania

The guy in the picture plays Asher??? He posted a pic the day after that group pic was posted that showed him in a sherwani with the caption "playing the brother of the bride". I guess he could be Maaz.

ZQ plays a character named Alia. I was hopeful that maybe Alia could be Aina and Mohsin's child (!!!) but that's probably wishful thinking. I think Alia may be a love interest for the boy (Asher/Maaz???). Who knows. I was corrected (see below) Given ZQ's age, she seems more likely to be a love interest for Mohsin, ugh. Please just let Aina and Mohsin have a relatively peaceful life together.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

ZQ is 40+ old..How can she play a young boy's love interest?! .
Thank you for joining the discussion and for the info.@Fobby.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

ZQ is 40+ old..How can she play a young boy's love interest?! .

Thank you for joining the discussion and for the info.@Fobby.

Ok that makes sense. I had never heard of ZQ before (im new to Pakistani dramas). and I was trying to figure out her age from ig but her filters make it hard haha.

ugh, ok if she's in that age range I hope she just stays away from Mohsin.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Arey haaan Maaz ko toh main bhool hi gayi thi. Is ka matlab Faraaz n Sajal won't go abroad !? I can't wait to see next few episodes.
Hina looks older she should be playing Taabi's role instead of Maryam. Lol but we will see.

I need to know what the woman has to do with this show lol.. she is giving me stress 😆.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Ok that makes sense. I had never heard of ZQ before (im new to Pakistani dramas). and I was trying to figure out her age from ig but her filters make it hard haha.

ugh, ok if she's in that age range I hope she just stays away from Mohsin.

I am too new to Pakistani shows. but I am watching Dile Majboor in Which ZQ plays a mother to a collage going girl. It is a different show in which a young man will fall in love for ZQ.😃
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am too new to Pakistani shows. but I am watching Dile Majboor in Which ZQ plays a mother to a collage going girl. It is a different show in which a young man will fall in love for ZQ.😃

there's definitely a need for more shows like this. I'm tired of Aijaz Aslam-aged men seducing Sara Khan-aged actresses.

Back to the topic, I saw this idea on instagram today and I really liked it. I want Aina-Mohsin to be nominated for best couple. How do the Pakistani award shows do it? Do viewers vote or do judges choose? Can viewers choose who get nominated?