Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
^^^ Yes plz. Emaad and Naveen look gr8 togather. Both the actors have strong persona, and they share an amazing chemistry. I am used to the angry Mohsin. but I won't mind seeing him in a more romantic roles.😳
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

^^^ Yes plz. Emaad and Naveen look gr8 togather. Both the actors have strong persona, and they share an amazing chemistry. I am used to the angry Mohsin. but I won't mind seeing him in a more romantic roles.😳

Yah they both have strong personality and look good togather so want to see them more now
427936 thumbnail

and p.s you are eisha fan...I used to like her in IKRS but didn't saw her in raja
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

and p.s you are eisha fan...I used to like her in IKRS but didn't saw her in raja

Thank you for liking Eisha . 😃 I too am not watching Raja , just checking the webisodes on YT. 😆 btw. her latest look is lovely..finally she looks her real age without heavy cloths and wigs.😃
427936 thumbnail

Thank you for liking Eisha .😃I too am not watching Raja , just checking the webisodes on YT.😆btw. her latest look is lovely..finally she looks her real age without heavy cloths and wigs.😃

yah her role was damn heavy for her but carry it very well'' and she looks good with mishal
427936 thumbnail
Can anyone tell me please
Is this drama is novel based??
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The actress who plays Sajal just posted this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaWgksBfcu/?taken-by=shazianazkhan

This drama has now become the one I wait for the most! I like how it hasn't had a boring moment yet.
Edited by zn99 - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is the pic she shared. They all look so pretty and decent. Ufff ! I am in love with their look. Such a beautiful pic

Shazia Naz aka Sajal posted this pic with the caption

shazianazkhanOn Set Moment captured 2 aur 2 hum 4.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
omggg all 4 of them looking so bequtiful
wow
i m out of words
427936 thumbnail

This is post by hina and emmad and naveen looks too good http://instagram.com/p/BPF0dtahoox/
Edited by -SwaSan- - 7 years ago