Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427936 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So finally they got married but poor ani , mohsin didn't want her in his room and they again that loser imran wife come in front of ani Andy mohsin I hope she didn't say anything infront of mohsin ...
That loser imran deserve that girl...
And mohsin looks so happy in precap...
Now early waiting for next week
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved Naveen acting in today's episode..specially when Aina confronted Mohsin. 😆 She blackmailed him to marry her.
But it is wrong to keep Maaz' identity from his father. it is against Islam. Maaz can't be named Farhaz' son. coz it is forbidden in Islam. In Quraan " Ad'uhum liaabaihim " means :"call them by their fathers names" .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i m just so happy NAVEEN WAQAR IS FINALLY GETTING HER DUE RECOGNITION
she hqrdly got good work post humsafar

and it took her so many yrs to finally set foot in drama industry as lead

todays epi belonged to naveen n naveen only

tge way she gave it bk to imrans deserves a huge applause

n equal claps for th dialogue writer for writing those dialogues for aina

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i m just so happy NAVEEN WAQAR IS FINALLY GETTING HER DUE RECOGNITION

she hqrdly got good work post humsafar

and it took her so many yrs to finally set foot in drama industry as lead

todays epi belonged to naveen n naveen only

tge way she gave it bk to imrans deserves a huge applause

n equal claps for th dialogue writer for writing those dialogues for aina

I loved her in Humsafar and have always supported her. I know there are others in this forum who feel the same way too. She has been excellent in this show and even better in SEDBN. Her role as a mother and the way she modulates her voice have been so realistic. Both shows have given her ample room to perform thanks to the layered characters. She deserves to be in more shows.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
last but not the least
the crackling chemistry between NAVEEN EMAAD IRFANI S TO DIE FOR

i so wished they had a few cute scenes in saye e deewar

but here they hardly had interactions throughout but each n every confrontation has been so impactful

i need to see more of them

i want to see naveen zahid n emaad in a show together
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Imran is a loser and he got his slap. No sympathies for him. Such a dhamakedar scene it was. Naveen was amaaazing in it ! That dialogue tho caught my attention..
' talaaq ek aisi goli hai jo jaan k chale ya be ikhtiyaar, samne wale ko maar deti hai '

This was so deep.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hey you! I am catching you after so long. Good to see you watching the show and being active in this thread. I had actually been watching the Hatheli but haven't been for a while because of laziness. I found the show to be enjoyable in the sense that it kept my interest and Azfer was portraying an intriguing character. The female lead however, is utterly painful to watch. She needs to stop acting and just stick to modelling. She managed to ruin a decent show.

Heyy Umz ! Good to see you here too after so long. I am here on PSF after like a year ? 😆. Busy life.

Hatheli always seemed a good show to me.. I may watch it one day. I know that Azfar n Eshal are married but Hasan n Eshal love each other.. n their mom does black magic.. bas 😛.

And the song is gem seriously.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

That OST makes me feel good every time I listen to it.😃 although I don't know the meaning of it.😕

Hatheli is very interesting show, very intertaining and unpredictable, all characters offer different thing, no dull moment, full of twists. the only bad thing many ppl are complaining about is the lead actress. although after sometime I became used to her..and like her personality..😆

Ost is

Jindari na ranjheyan na heeran di ae

Life doesn't belong to Heers nor Ranjhas

Khaid saari beeba lakeeran di ae

It is all a game of fate.

So like it doesn't matter whom you love, you will get the one written for you.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ost is

Jindari na ranjheyan na heeran di ae

Life doesn't belong to Heers nor Ranjhas

Khaid saari beeba lakeeran di ae

It is all a game of fate.

So like it doesn't matter whom you love, you will get the one written for you.

Thank you so much for the translating those lines. Now I understand why do they end Salman's life.😭

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Heyy Umz ! Good to see you here too after so long. I am here on PSF after like a year ? 😆. Busy life.

Hatheli always seemed a good show to me.. I may watch it one day. I know that Azfar n Eshal are married but Hasan n Eshal love each other.. n their mom does black magic.. bas 😛.

And the song is gem seriously.

No. the story is very different. quite shocking.😲 Hassan and Eshal got married. he divorced her , but they still love each other. so they made Azfar who is Hassan's bro to do hallala. 😲 he then started loving Eshal. but she rejected him. he refuced to divorce her. the whole family got in arguments. black magic only belongs to Samia who loves Hassan , and does every trick to get married to him.😆