Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Ash - you going to have to translate that in English since my Urdu isn't that good πŸ˜†

Omggg I forgot ..

I said that if you're going to be angry like this I aim not to say it again πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mohsin defending Ayna infront of someone ? Kab kahan kese πŸ˜†. He "taunts" her himself on her past and how he takes side of their kids.. dusron ka minh kaise band karayega.

But then my inner MoNa fan says that Mohsin says it in front of Ayna.. but he won't be able to digest it coming from someone else's mouth.. as he never listened to nonsense about Ayna from anybody.. Imran's father, Nauman etc..

Your last paragraph is completely correct...for Moshin - only he is allow to say what he pleased when it come to Ayna but will never allow anyone speak negative or against her character. That is simply Moshin being Moshin. πŸ˜† I just love Moshin's protectiveness when it come to Ayna.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Got to go guys as I have early start tomorrow. Will see you all tomorrow evening and hopefully by then we will get some positivity results! πŸ˜†

I have an early start too.. and I am here getting clues of our hopelss hope of seeing a better MoNa πŸ˜†.

See you tomorrow Charm 😳 !
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Omggg I forgot ..

I said that if you're going to be angry like this I aim not to say it againπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just playing but seriously I don't mind... πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
This kind of protectiveness reminds me of typical Gul Khan's heroes πŸ˜†. Akele mein jo marzi bolden duniya k samne overprotective ban jayen.. but kher that was just an example :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaao Charm I know you were kidding and you don't mind anyone calling you Cham yo ! πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am leaving too now.. Hope I will post in the new thread tomorrow after coming from work πŸ˜› please mujhe yeh khushi toh de dena πŸ˜†.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Lmaao Charm I know you were kidding and you don't mind anyone calling you Cham yo ! πŸ˜†

On a second thought - I do mind πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Everyone,

Just came back online to say that I won't able to watch tomorrow's ep till really late as I do have a long day tomorrow 🀒 but it would be great - if anyone could kindly put up a brief review/note on how did the episode go

Will appreciate this, if it possible

Thanks
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damn. agar tum sab chalegay toh 11 pages complete kaise ho gaye? 🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly tho Abby, how many shows do you keep up with πŸ˜†
I can stay up with max 5 i think. but I do read updates or visit the discussion thread like I don't think I've watched sang e mar mar since ep 18 and SEDBN since which william found out