Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby I get what you are saying about the the timing of timeskip is good as it is the age of children where MoNa's decisions and involvement matters the most - just hope that what the writers are intending on doing...

Haye.. and their visions are so contradictory so it adds the accurate amount of masala too 😆.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And Abby my other complain is that you don't reply to my posts anymore .. 😒 Abby tum paraya dhan hogayi bas

I do

But since all the posts here r so long

So I don't quote

I reply by saying @ASH
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
On topic of Tabi's age, in the first episode she was shown 2years old. At the very same time, Ayna got pregnant, their Mom died, they shifted to Islamabad and Nadia was pregnant too. So we can imagine that Tabi and twins have 3 years difference almost and Tabi is now 21 or 22.. still at this age she should have cleared her first year at Uni 😆

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

On topic, it is actually sad to see how this show had just started get that well deserved hype thanks to MoNa as Fobby mentioned, and baaam due to the leap I have this fear of this losing it all and people starting to distant themselves from it once again.

I feel so bad for not sharing my views about the episodes the day I started feeling good about this show, directly to the actors on their official accounts. I had no idea they were on Insta.. I was looking for them on Facebook 😒. And only found it out when Abby mentioned it around epi 26-27 I guess.. and this is the only time we all started giving them feedback directly.. it was for how much time ? Like two weeks maybe ? Bas. Jab k we fell for them a LONGG back. And they only got to know about it 2 weeks ago..

I will feel so bad if there is no good thing to discuss about MoNa in the upcoming episodes and it will only be based on those children we don't even care about 😳

This is so depressing because it's so true. You explained perfectly why the leap screwed over the show's longevity.

As for why the story-telling is shot, well...We never saw MoNa immediately after his "confession". We have no idea if even for a short while Aina was treated well. We just assume that they had good moments and bad moments, but we know nothing of what their life was like. We were building and building and building towards a beautiful MoNa relationship, and the second we got there...it was like climbing a mountain, and all the while you're climbing you're being told that the view at the top is beautiful. So you keep climbing. The second you get to the top, however, it's like the view was destroyed. We got all this MoNa development with the end result of now watching their kids' stories and having no idea what happened to them in those 18 years. All we have our headcanons at this point.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I agree with ASH and FOBBY
That the show just started getting trps of 4+ when EMNA track started around epi 18 n then itself after a month the show was at peak

We hv been sending them feedbk for 2 wks

But I follow emaad n navin in Insta

I hv seen a lot of people praising their work for both saye e deewar n KUCH na kaho

But yes the feedbk they got since last 2 wks hv been insane

I hvnt seen such amount of feedback in Insta even to most popular actors

N the best part is both r active on Insta

So people just tag them both n feedbk
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The negativity on hum fb pages itself reflects our frustration as well
When people were all excited for EMNA love story

Damn the leap happened n back to square 1

We r here to comfort each other

But in other sites people just erupted

Hvnt seen such reaction over a leap ever for a show the way I hv seen for this show

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I think even EmNa would feel it.. or have already started feeling it.. when we all were so excited after epi 28 that wow what an epi.. what a development.. bingo ! Waiting for their confession scene.. waiting for the next epi .. MoNa are love etcc etc.. amd they already knew that the next would have lesser MoNa than before.. they had already sensed it I guess.. k people will react this way.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, it's officially Monday in Pakistan so...
PRAYER CIRCLE

And remember guys, along with your prayers, keep chanting, "Emmad said Mohsin is not a negative character...Emmad said Mohsin is not a negative character...Emmad said..."
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Whenever there is a comment on how Moshin should change his behaviour and he should value Ayna or we would love to se MoNa as lovely husband and wife.. Naveen always likes these comments.. I have mostly seen her liking these kind of posts.. so can it be a hint that we may see these in the upcoming episodes ? Warna agar aisa na hota toh she would have ignored these comments nai ?

Lmaaao the above one was by such a hopeless MoNa fan in me.. to find any clue of MoNa story in this post leap dramebaazi
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHARM...why didn't u correct me

It's after fobby kept calling u CHARM in her replies is when I realised my mistake

Gosh so embarrassing

Don't worry about it Abby, it not like it my real name anyway 😊 I was messing around with you earlier on 😆