Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fobby I get what you are saying about the the timing of timeskip is good as it is the age of children where MoNa's decisions and involvement matters the most - just hope that what the writers are intending on doing...

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

ChamGal sounds like the name of a remote Indian village. Or, a Pokemon.

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not bad guys.. carry on.. we can still finish this thread before tomorrow's episode .. Episode jesa bhi ho yeh thread wali khushi toh mil jayegi 😆

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol ASH

ab maine kya kiya

You watch all shows without me 😆

Awida was so shocked to know that you watch so many shows that she said MASHALLAH 🤣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby I get what you are saying about the the timing of timeskip is good as it is the age of children where MoNa's decisions and involvement matters the most - just hope that what the writers are intending on doing...

Omg same here. Just gotta believe the writers have a plan and aren't just creating drama for the sake of the drama. Well. Tomorrow is D-day. Fingers crossed.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ASH
I DIDN'T WATCH DIL NAHIN MANTA and EK THI MISAAL

only the first few epis only

But yes I loved emaad in ranjish hi sahi ...shikwa...and asmano pe likha

And coming to awidas mashallah...i will say yes Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah...god knows what I wud hv done since last 3 years if I hadn't known abt this rich drama industry

Thanks to FAWAD doing Bolly n I finally getting to know abt the pak dramas

I used to wonder given FAWAD fahad n now adeel sherry mohib Danish Hamza every1 quitting tv one by one
...what will we watch but mashallah the new influx of talent r very very talented n good looking n r strong enuf to keep us hooked n mk the industry afloat

But I still wish the above actors do at least 1 show a yr
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Tabi was around 4 yrs before leap
So now she is 22

It's not late to join university
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHARM...why didn't u correct me
It's after fobby kept calling u CHARM in her replies is when I realised my mistake

Gosh so embarrassing
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
On topic, it is actually sad to see how this show had just started get that well deserved hype thanks to MoNa as Fobby mentioned, and baaam due to the leap I have this fear of this losing it all and people starting to distant themselves from it once again.

I feel so bad for not sharing my views about the episodes the day I started feeling good about this show, directly to the actors on their official accounts. I had no idea they were on Insta.. I was looking for them on Facebook 😒. And only found it out when Abby mentioned it around epi 26-27 I guess.. and this is the only time we all started giving them feedback directly.. it was for how much time ? Like two weeks maybe ? Bas. Jab k we fell for them a LONGG back. And they only got to know about it 2 weeks ago..

I will feel so bad if there is no good thing to discuss about MoNa in the upcoming episodes and it will only be based on those children we don't even care about 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Abby my other complain is that you don't reply to my posts anymore .. 😒 Abby tum paraya dhan hogayi bas