all this time I had been calling her CHAMGAL

LMAO

I also used to wonder what this means

LMAO

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

They are still shooting for the show ? Ab toh I WANT MoNa scenes post leap at any cost 😳 ! Itne episodes mein kuch hissa toh dena chahye na MoNa ko.

The interesting thing is, they made the timeskip occur when the kids aren't old enough to get married, but they are approaching the age where an engagement isn't totally unheard of. While I still hate the fact that they did the leap and wish they never did it, the age the kids currently are actually give MoNa a lot of opportunity for development. As their parents and guardians they still make decisions for these children, but the children are also old enough to understand what's going on in their parents' lives. I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense. I'm glad they chose the timing of the leap that they did.

I think the majority of the story will focus on the kids now (kill me now plz) but MoNa will still be very present. A lot like SEDBN, but with possibly a little more of the adults.

I just hope that novelists and HUM TV writers finally realize that leaps are not wanted. I literally stopped watching Preet na Kariyo Koi after the leap because it became that boring for me. What is so hard to understand about the fact that the audience wants to see the story of the couple that they invested at least ~10+ episodes of their lives on, not their kids?

What's truly the most tragic thing of all is that this show was just starting to get a ton of buzz around it just when the leap came. I really hope people don't stop watching just because of it, but it honestly could not have come at a worse time, both story-wise and for the longevity of the show.

Haha, sorry to vent. I don't know why I'm so protective over this show--I think of it like my child even though I have zero connection to it, and I think of the leap as a giant scar on the child's face that no medicine or surgery can remove. Ugh.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby doesn't love me anymore 💔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol ASH
ab maine kya kiya
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fobby, A few pages back, i had put up the question of whether an leap of 12/14 years was better or one of 18 years as shown and my argument was it would be more likely for MoNa to have a more stable relationship and we could see that development occur.
but what you just said

" While I still hate the fact that they did the leap and wish they never did it, the age the kids currently are actually give MoNa a lot of opportunity for development. As their parents and guardians they still make decisions for these children, but the children are also old enough to understand what's going on in their parents' lives"

makes sense and in retrospect I agree a 100%...but it makes me question is that are the kids old enough to understand what's going on in their parents' lives...

we were discussing this a while back and I think we concluded that kids always see the negative in things more, especially with their parents...

So post-leap I am sort of excited and hopeful that MoNa's kids have this development and the story is solely based on Marriage plotlines and who marries who, etc.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

18 yrs passed and Taabi is yet to go to university? she was about 5 yrs old before the leap. so she must've been copleted her studies by now.😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

fobby, A few pages back, i had put up the question of whether an leap of 12/14 years was better or one of 18 years as shown and my argument was it would be more likely for MoNa to have a more stable relationship and we could see that development occur.

but what you just said

" While I still hate the fact that they did the leap and wish they never did it, the age the kids currently are actually give MoNa a lot of opportunity for development. As their parents and guardians they still make decisions for these children, but the children are also old enough to understand what's going on in their parents' lives"

makes sense and in retrospect I agree a 100%...but it makes me question is that are the kids old enough to understand what's going on in their parents' lives...

we were discussing this a while back and I think we concluded that kids always see the negative in things more, especially with their parents...

So post-leap I am sort of excited and hopeful that MoNa's kids have this development and the story is solely based on Marriage plotlines and who marries who, etc.

What I meant by understand is that they're at the physical age where they can start to piece together things that they might've ignored when they were younger. I'm still disappointed by what the kids said about the MoNa marriage. I think we need more scenes of MoNa around the kids before we as the audience see what the kids see.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

18 yrs passed and Taabi is yet to go to university? she was about 5 yrs old before the leap. so she must've been copleted her studies by now.😆

Tabi's age has been in a state of flux since the beginning of the drama 😆. In the first episode we had Mohsin allude to the fact that she's around 2 years old when she looked 4 at the youngest.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I just realised it's CHARM GAL

all this time I had been calling her CHAMGAL

LMAO

I also used to wonder what this means

LMAO

Glad you have finally recognised that it is CharmGal not ChamGal 😆 😆 but no hard feeling! 😆 😆 At least you will have some idea what it means as you once wondered 🤔 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Glad you have finally recognised that it is CharmGal not ChamGal 😆 😆 but no hard feeling! 😆 😆 At least you will have some idea what it means as you once wondered 🤔 😆 😆

ChamGal sounds like the name of a remote Indian village. Or, a Pokemon.