Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Fobby -you mentioned about the confession bit on pg123 i was kind of okay with it until the last bit "main keh raha hoon , maaf kardo mujhe" came out from Mohsin's mouth and I was like there comes self obsessive /righteous self what a jerk 😆 and now that I reflect on it i think Mohsin might be understanding Aina even now but his true self righteous/obsessive nature will always take centrestage and that will be the case till he doesnt come to a pt where he cant live without saying that its not abt him anymore but about her because he loves her, abhi tak ishq uske sarr chadh ke nahi bola hai and usse sar chadhne ke liye a trigger is required be it a blunder from his end or imran or a mix of both and other things i feel.

The bolded, RD. I don't even touch that line because it was so dumb after all the character development we got. It was in character for him, but I honestly think the problem we all have with epi 29 is that Mohsin is too in character, haha!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tabs

Exactly, 'Unsiyat' is the word. When I talked about affection between MoNa, I wanted to use this word instead cuz it is more appropriate.. but since it a bit harder to understand I used affection. But unsiyat is the word.. that explains their relationship. Husband and wife are bound to develop this feeling of 'uns' between them. Like it is the first thing.. and I am happy that they did.

Ab baaqi cheezen bhi hojayen toh kia bat ho 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Was reading thr last few pgs
Many interesting takes on why it's called KUCH na kaho

In case of my take I guess Mohsin and AYNA after spending a lifetime together in the end if one of them again want to clarify himself or herself to the other

Mohsin will say to AYNA KUCH na kaho

Coz in the end they will finally know each other feelings n intentions inside out n the other doesn't hv to say it to mk the other one feel it

In the end I really want at least one of them to say KUCH na kaho to another one
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I also feel that they may reveal something about the title towards the end of the show.
But I am least bothered about the title to be very honest 😆 All I want is them living a normal life as husband wife when the show ends.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But I am least bothered about the title to be very honest 😆 All I want is them living a normal life as husband wife when the show ends.

Same here 😆 😆 and want them to be happy with each other 😊

But I thought the title was initially refering to Ayna's secret about Maaz which was hidden and kept from her husband and Imran. So it will be quite an explosion when the truth comes out

I expect a good and proper confession scene from Moshin to Ayna at some point and hopefully a realisation from Ayna that she too love her hubby and won't ever consider going back to Imran if he offered again in the second time around after finding out about Maaz
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Was reading thr last few pgs

Many interesting takes on why it's called KUCH na kaho

In case of my take I guess Mohsin and AYNA after spending a lifetime together in the end if one of them again want to clarify himself or herself to the other

Mohsin will say to AYNA KUCH na kaho

Coz in the end they will finally know each other feelings n intentions inside out n the other doesn't hv to say it to mk the other one feel it

In the end I really want at least one of them to say KUCH na kaho to another one

But Abby I want a confession scene from both MoNa at some point in the future episodes...thought that was main excitement 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...why r u so good with wording yaar
Me too want this to happen

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I really hope M.D. productions cast emaad in the upcoming big budget new dramas asap
After KUCH na kaho I hv decided to watch dil nahin manta and ek thi misaal fully lol

I started them both as I liked emaad since day 1 but then quit

But now kuch BHI chalechalega as long as it has him

And one of his most underrated show is RANJISH HI SAHI

GUYS PLZ WATCH THIS SHOW...it has Maya n sana Javed
Also Samiya mumtaz n Faisal rahman

It's a beautiful show...geo has uploaded it in good print

Plz watch it

Emaad plays a cool ad n modelling director here
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAMGAL...why r u so good with wording yaar

Me too want this to happen

Thought I was being lazy with wording, since at most of times - it tend to be full of rambling lol. Think Fobby, Ash, Tabs and RD are better but thanks yaar! It's good to be appreciated too 😳 😊

Must admit my Urdu is really bad and rubbish since I tend to ask mum or my younger sister for further clarity 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
For me it was when Sajal and Faraz told Ayna not to reveal anything to anyone.. maintained the secret from Imran as well.. at so many moments Kuch Na Kaho as a title was justified.. but I feel the last justification is yet to be shown.