Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Hi Barbs

Loved the scene and the song expresses Dutta's anguish and pain really well.Even Im a great admirer of Kishore Kumar...he sang such a range of songs suiting a variety of emotions .He's truly evergreen.
I know this scene is close to your heart as it encompasses the creative talents of both your favourite artistes.
Bijoya Doshomir onek shubheccha nish...❤️

hello..
first of all lots of love for you on bijoya dashami.. You are elder than me still I would give you love and best wishes on bijoya.. 🤗 Friendship does not count ages.. its measured by heart😳 and this forum has a group of lovely friends..

yes the scene was awesome.. MR's wonderful expressions and kishore kumar's flawless vocals matched perfectly.. I am glad that u have enjoyed the scene..😃
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

AWESOME Barbie! Thank you so much for sharing this. Please keep posting such gems...

hey ami.. great to see ur comments often these days..
i am glad that u have enjoyed the video..
yes off course i will keep uploading videos.. You must come and join us in our discussions.. its a pleasure to have you around😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

yes he was a tremendously talented singer.. infact rafi, hemant kumar and all male artists of the golden era were much talented.. i love all of their songs especially the lyrics of those songs.. Such meaningful lines.. every song made sense and touches our soul even today..

Yes i have heard "ab tumhare hawale watan saathiyo", Its a great number.. a patriotic song in true song.. every line of the song is really meaningful..

and yeah definitely.. kishore kumar's style of singing for AB, RK and even dev anand were different..
Manzilein apni jagah hai or tum bhi chalo hum bhi chale (sad one) or rimjhim gire sawan were totally different from zindagi ke safar mein or mein shayar badnam.. who will say that the same singer had sung for two different actors..

so u are also a fan of good songs.. 😳
yaar no offence to wrap lovers but i dont get what honey singh, mika singh or other wrap singers sing..😆😆
Arijit singh, shaan, sonu nigam, rahat fateh ali khan and others like them are singers becoz they can sing in a melodious voice but what what these singh group do I dont understand😆😆

Sonu Nigam is the most talented male singer in Bollywood today. I agree, Barb! Shaan, Shankar Mahadevan, Javed Ali, Mohit Chauhan, Arijit Singh, Ankit Tiwari, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Adnan Sami, and Kailash Kher are all good singers. I think for his age, Armaan Malik is also a good singer. Yeah, I'm not a fan of Honey Singh and most Mikha songs either.

Barb, I wanted to post this song for you. It isn't that old, but it's my favourite of Sonu Nigam. I love Sonu's voice and the melody together.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtzp60Sbx88[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 7 years ago