MR's Lip Sync To Kishore Kumar Song

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends..
I have come with a video.. Since discussions on laagi videos and vms are going on I thought of sharing this one with you.. my most most most fav scene from LTL..

Mishal singing kishore kumar's song.. Errr I mean it's a dutta song sequence.. πŸ˜†
My fav singer and actor in one frame..

It may seem to be odd for many.. A modern actor singing an old number but I am sure some will love it too..
Here is the link.. (Youtube dutta scenes are blocked in certain countries.. So i am providing the google drive link)... Enjoy

Link ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Barbie thank u so much for coming up new song.. that too with ur two favorites Kishore ji & Mishal..
I checked the link its showing error... now am trying to download..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandyy55

Barbie thank u so much for coming up new song.. that too with ur two favorites Kishore ji & Mishal..

I checked the link its showing error... now am trying to download..

heiinn its not opening πŸ˜•
Lets see whether others can see the video or not.. Else i will try to give another link
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
teri tou nikal padi hogi ss..i cn imagine ur haalat..mooh band kar..😈
kitna rota tha ye datta..πŸ˜† hammie ka stick will cme out on ths be-adabi...
nusi..ducks down frm all the flying chappals coming her way..
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was able to watch link, Barbie! What a beautiful song! ❀️ I felt as Mishal really was singing KK's song and was completely immersed in his sorrow. Kishore Da's voice reflected a pain that had been inflicted in heartache. Both the actor and the singer expressed their grief to the best of their abilities - one with his expressions and the other through his voice. πŸ‘πŸΌ
What's your all-time favourite Kishore Kumar song? Mine is Tum Aa Gaye Ho Noor Aa Gaya Hai. 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing video Barbie.. thank you so much for posting it.
I didn't watch this episode of LTL. I have a weak heart ..I couldn't continue watching it after Datta knew that Nakku is fair. you see he behaved with her badly which hurted me. then he lost trust on his best friend. and I was in a bad state.

Then IKRS started and I became a fan of Viplav..

I don't listen to KK's songs often, only in old movies. My favorite singer was Rafi. and I thought KK only sings happy songs. Now I know he sings sad songs perfectly. This song touched my heart ..Mishal's acting and Mahi's expressions added to the effect of the song. LTL is an epic because of these gr8 actors.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
extremely difficult scenes. very emotional. Dutta severely injured and his emotions as the injured man is very evident. I have no idea what you're singing or after his term would say the hurt and cheated man. thanks for letting me this.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

teri tou nikal padi hogi ss..i cn imagine ur haalat..mooh band kar..😈

kitna rota tha ye datta..πŸ˜† hammie ka stick will cme out on ths be-adabi...
nusi..ducks down frm all the flying chappals coming her way..

haan SS ..jab bhi mein yeh video dekhti hoon ekdam seedha cloud 9 pe chadke balle balle karti hoon😳 mooh khula reheta hai air band karna bhool jati hoon.. Lekin tumhe kaise pata?? πŸ˜†

Best love stories hamesha dukhi aatmao ke beech hi hota hai becoz people understand the true worth of love only after undergoing sufferings and pain in life.. Dutta and naku both had a dark past and painful life.. Isiliye toh their love story is classic..

Badi badi baatein kar di na meine?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan aj man kiya lecture dene ka isiliye my lovely SS ko bali ka bakra banaya for tolerating meπŸ˜†. Love u meri jaaneman nus❀️..

Suno na.. Time mile toh mera whatsapp new dp dekhnaπŸ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I was able to watch link, Barbie! What a beautiful song! ❀️ I felt as Mishal really was singing KK's song and was completely immersed in his sorrow. Kishore Da's voice reflected a pain that had been inflicted in heartache. Both the actor and the singer expressed their grief to the best of their abilities - one with his expressions and the other through his voice. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What's your all-time favourite Kishore Kumar song? Mine is Tum Aa Gaye Ho Noor Aa Gaya Hai. 😳

dazz, my dear mateπŸ€—
I knew that u will love this video.. MR was awesome in his sequence.. His sad expressions mayching with the mood of the song were brilliantly portrayed ..
What a beautiful comment daz.. Whenever someone praises KK, i feel so so proud as if my priceless possession is being praised..

My fav number.. Emmm all the songs are my fav.. The one u said from andhi.. That is also a great song. I love every song sung by him.. But i prefer those whose lyrics are meaningful like zindagi ke safar mein guzar jate hai, anewala pal janewala hai, chingari, mere naina sawan bhadon, zindagi ka safar, hamein tumse pyar kitna, rimjhim gire sawan, tum ho mere dil ki dhadkan... to name a few.. 😊
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Amazing video Barbie.. thank you so much for posting it.

I didn't watch this episode of LTL. I have a weak heart ..I couldn't continue watching it after Datta knew that Nakku is fair. you see he behaved with her badly which hurted me. then he lost trust on his best friend. and I was in a bad state.

Then IKRS started and I became a fan of Viplav..

I don't listen to KK's songs often, only in old movies. My favorite singer was Rafi. and I thought KK only sings happy songs. Now I know he sings sad songs perfectly. This song touched my heart ..Mishal's acting and Mahi's expressions added to the effect of the song. LTL is an epic because of these gr8 actors.

yes the initial few rpidodes, like 4-5 episodes after naku's face revelation was really painful.. The way dutta was treating her and the way naku was silently bearing the pain inflicted on her was really touchig.. On one side dutta was drinking day and night and was drowned in sorrow and on the other hand naku was praying for his well being and happiness and was patiently waiting for him to confess his love for her.. But u know what.. After a few episodes although dutta was still angry but he had calmed down a bit.. Their cold war track was also a treat to watch.. U can watch those episodes.. The painful expressions of mishal mahhi were out of this world..
Our vipu baba and his ikrs is precious too.. I miss viplav and vidha love storyπŸ˜”

Oh yeah i love Md Rafi too.. He was also a genius and very close to my heart.. But KK is my fav..
Awida kishore had sung all types of songs from sad to romantic, happy, and comedy too.. There are thousands of sad songs by him.. His number of happy/romantic numbers is almost equal to his sentimental songs.

Thanks for watching the video and commenting.. I am glad that u have liked it..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago