Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

PART ONE - UNWANTED?

She walked towards the balcony. Standing out there, she stared at the moon. The moon had made his full appearance, revealing his beauty in the sky full of stars. It was beautiful scenario in the sky to watch. One could forget his every worry in that serene beauty of atmosphere.

It was her marriage night and she was in her husband's room which was officially now of her too. Her hands clutched her bridal lehenga in fists of her palms. Every bride has little nervousness, little excitement on her wedding night but her face was blank. It hardly showed any emotions. She looked neither excited nor scared. Something else had taken over her, which seemed liked had disturbed her.

She was lost in herself, lost in looking at moon. Her figure startled, as someone opened the door of her room. She didn't move a bit. She didn't turn back. She didn't need to see, who the person was. She knew who it was. She held the capacity to feel his presence even before her eyes could see him. She unknowingly tightened the hold, on her Lehenga. Her lips parted a little, as some unknown fears formed their places in her heart.

One more sound hit her ears, as he closed the door stepping inside. Her fingers had started playing with her dress, in nervousness. She could feel some different sensations in her stomach. The atmosphere of room suddenly changed into something else which could not be described.

Her hand went on the window. Her breathing pace increased as he took steps towards her, decreasing the distance between them. The room was in absolute silence so she could easily hear his footsteps. With his each step, her heart kept beating faster and faster. It had caught a pace, that she could not hear her heartbeats clearly in her ears.

Her gaze shifted to ground, with her one hand playing with her lehenga in nervousness. She could feel him right behind her. Sliding his hand around the bare portion of her waist, he settled them on her stomach and pulled her towards himself, making her soft body to collide with his hard one.

He kept his chin on her shoulder. She closed her eyes, with his sudden proximity. Making her turn around, he caressed her face. Keeping his hand on her cheek, he brought her face close to him. Her eyes were still closed. Her lips had slowly started curving in a soft blush and smile. But more than that, they curved into satisfaction. He roamed his gaze all over her.

"You were expecting this right?"his bitter voice rang in her ears. It wasn't the tone; a husband talks his newly wedded wife with. It was a harsh tone...dipping disgust and sarcasm from it.

Her eyes got opened hearing him. She looked at him, and saw his bloodshot red eyes, with nothing except anger and disgust in them. She stared at him, to figure out things from his eyes.

Before she could react anything, he grabbed her arm, and pulled her roughly with a jerk. "What did you think haan? I will come and will say I love you and all that? You wanted this right? Fine you got it. You got my name, you got my home, got a tag of Mrs. Arjun  Rawte but get this one thing clear in your mind that you will never get me. Did you hear me? You will never get ME. Enjoy being my wife and everything else but outside of this room, got it? You are Mrs. Arjun  Rawte for my family and for this world. But for ME, YOU are UNWANTED"

She struggled to free her hand. Tears brimmed in her eyes as he clutched her arm even more, hurting her badly. He pushed her, leaving his red imprints on her arm. She misbalanced with the sudden push. He didn't care... neither with the fact that he had hurt her, nor for the tears which her eyes had started shedding.

Her fingers roamed over the portion of her arm which had became red due to his force. She hissed in pain but soon her all attention went on him, no more caring about her pain. "Arjun, please listen to me once...I didn't want to..." she tried holding his hand but he backed off shrugging her hand aside.

"Listen? To you?" he laughed bitterly. It was so painful for her, witnessing his that side.

He again took a step towards her, decreasing distance between them. He held her chin, quite roughly, hurting her. "Listen to a liar like you? You betrayed me and that's it for me...I told you to stop this marriage, didn't I?  And what you said to me? That my happiness matters to you...you will stop this marriage...and what you did? You are a selfish girl, a gold digger who wanted my money and status...so now be it...enjoy it but Don't...don't you dare interfere in my life" his words impacted badly on her. Her whole body frame shivered with his ruthless behaviour, harsh words and terrible accusations. He left her, seeing those tears brimming in her eyes.

She somehow tried composing herself. She looked into his eyes, hoping he would read them just as he used to do. But he turned away, refusing to look into her eyes. She felt like someone had taken out her soul from her. She felt everything nothing but suffocating.

"Arjun, how can I betray you? I didn't have any other option" Riya tried explaining things to him.

"Shut up. Just shut up Riya. Don't give me false explanations. You could have stopped this...but why would you? You didn't refuse because you wanted all this"Arjun said turning back to her. His anger was at its peak.

"No Arjun..." she couldn't say further. He showed his palm to her, asking her to stop. His eyes stared hers which were ready to burst any time soon. Without waiting for a minute, he left the room, leaving her alone there. She was too shocked to react anything. She had gone numb. Her frozen figure shivered as he shut the door hard, letting her know that he had left.

She turned her gaze towards the closed door. With fumbling steps, she reached to the bed. Her legs gave up and she almost crashed on the bed. Hiding her face in the pillow, she started sobbing and weeping badly. Till now, her eyes were shedding only silent tears. She was controlling herself. But when he left, her control too went with him. She could not hold herself back. Her sobs echoed in the room.

"I love you Arjun...I love you" she whispered the words between her sobbing.

WITH ARJUN:

Arjun was walking aimlessly on a silent road. He seemed like had lost his everything today. His walking pace was slow as if he had no place to cross. He just kept walking. He was walking barefoot, as if was punishing himself. He stumbled upon a stone, hurting his foot and that brought him back to reality. He looked around him. He had come far.

"Nahi karna chahta tha...nahi karna chahta tha mai ye Riya...maaf kar do...I love you Riya...I love you" he fell down on his knees, shouting those words that he loves her.

The atmosphere filled with the loud sounds of thunders and lightening. It seemed like even god was unhappy that day. Clouds burst out pouring with all their almighty as if whole universe cried that day when it separated two souls who were meant to be with each other only. His heart shriek out loudly from inside, but nothing escaped from his mouth. He didn't move a bit from his position. He didn't care about the raindrops, which were hitting his body, making him drenched fully.  

Pyar Hamko Bhi Hai, Pyar Tumko Bhi Hai

To Ye Kya Silsile Ho Gaye

Bewafa Ham Nahi, Bewafa Tum Nah

To Kyu Itne Gile Ho Gaye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harshada here. Posting a ff on ariya...

Continuation depends on the response😊 So kindly take a miunte to like and comment if you wish to read further.

Since I don't have any buddies here, I won't be able to send pms and you will have to follow on your own😊

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If arjun loved riya den why is he doing like this???
Does he have a past???
Continue soon
Nice update waiting for the story to unfoldEdited by balan04 - 7 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If ariya loves each other, then why Arjun behaving so rudely with her
Feel bad for both,  for riya
Awesome start 
Cont soon
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail