Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Arre, you remember that bakra award we used to give to the member who didn't come to the FC and defend themselves against our onslaught πŸ˜› Islow and Isteady wins the race 😎

Oh YEAH! Thanks for rattling up the memory centers, Fluts πŸ˜›
By the way, who was the distinguished recipient last time πŸ˜†? Do you remember?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Regarding the PS- I was under the impression that in the Raghavi FC, the first page is mostly the same?! coz what happened was the first two FCs, Sara was the thread admin right?? You had to edit those FCs, and you used the same siggies and avis..?? so I thought it was the same one for each FC.. πŸ˜•

No idea about Disha... everybody is too busy nowadays..

Nopes, it's been different for each
Edited by zephyr29 - 7 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

I don't remember ads being there, but sometimes, when the connection is weak, the browser switches to Google lite and I get a less MB wala version of IF.. just like FB Lite.. so I thought you were familiar with the version.. 😳

Looks like both are not available in my area πŸ˜•
zephyr29 thumbnail

Zeph, tell me? do you really think that the CVs and channel is 'thinking' before penning down what they show in KB??? What everyone is doing is repeat the same things, that brought them high TRP.. tom, if Aaliya turns into a Brahmarakshas and this is able to garner high Trps, then that is what Aaliya will be reduced to..

Illogical, senseless, recycled garbage is what KB has been reduced to, now..

Well they surely do start "thinking" when the numbers go down...
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

OMG OMG OMG SRIT LOOKED ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN THE NYC TRIP PICS!!!!❀️

GUYS NO BLACK DRESS THIS TIME😳

Yeah she got to wear her favorite colors ⭐️ But she did look cold, poor thing, guess it's the chill of fall weather.
zephyr29 thumbnail

apparently some fan couldn't meet her and shabz... so that fan ranted on her IG pic about how they were waiting all day, in their apparently 'so busy' lives and how Sriti and Shabbir couldn't even come to meet them. πŸ₯± and what attitude they show.. Now they wont realise, but its the people in US who make them famous by watching their show, and it is only bcoz of them, this one show, that they will come to the US! 🀒

Whatever! Even if EK decides to go to space to shoot KB, SJ and SA will have to go there! Whats it got to do with fans watching their show?! Its all about good marketing and exposure for the respective channels in the overseas market. Stars like SJ, SA are only the agents who market their Boss's products to the best of their ability. they cant help it if they inadvertently end up rubbing some fans the wrong way! You cant please everyone every time!

What? Folks in US make them famous πŸ˜†? Guess no one informed them that the TRPs of the show are only counted based on ratings in India πŸ˜›. So many shows have huge online popularity overseas yet we don't see the stars of those shows visiting these countries, why is that then?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLsfEPxg2lN/?taken-by=fan_sriti_jha&hl=en

Sriti performing in &TV diwali celebrations promo😊
Telecast date:29th oct at 8PM

Not able to watch it clearly, is it a solo performance?
zephyr29 thumbnail

The entire KB team is going to Indonesia... including those who arent associated with the show anymore.. The actors who played Suresh and Arjit taneja (Purab) and Mrunal Thakur (BB) along with SJ and SA..

I dont know whether they would be going though.. πŸ˜†

I Reeeally find this hard to believe πŸ€”...I mean, even Faisal Rashid? He might have even forgotten that he was once a part of this show 😳
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Oh YEAH! Thanks for rattling up the memory centers, FlutsπŸ˜›
By the way, who was the distinguished recipient last time πŸ˜†? Do you remember?

Your albhays bhery bhelcome!!! πŸ˜†

It was *soching*... *rattling memories, and thinks of going back to check, but suddenly remembers*..

It was *drum rolls* our very own admin of the Raghavi thread... Disha.. !! ⭐️

now I hope you DO remember who Disha is... πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Looks like both are not available in my areaπŸ˜•

how is that possible??? I gave a link somewhere in FB! did you try that??