SRITI JHA FC # 10 - RES - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
apparently some fan couldn't meet her and shabz... so that fan ranted on her IG pic about how they were waiting all day, in their apparently 'so busy' lives and how Sriti and Shabbir couldn't even come to meet them. 🥱 and what attitude they show.. Now they wont realise, but its the people in US who make them famous by watching their show, and it is only bcoz of them, this one show, that they will come to the US! 🤢

Whatever! Even if EK decides to go to space to shoot KB, SJ and SA will have to go there! Whats it got to do with fans watching their show?! Its all about good marketing and exposure for the respective channels in the overseas market. Stars like SJ, SA are only the agents who market their Boss's products to the best of their ability. they cant help it if they inadvertently end up rubbing some fans the wrong way! You cant please everyone every time!
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

apparently some fan couldn't meet her and shabz... so that fan ranted on her IG pic about how they were waiting all day, in their apparently 'so busy' lives and how Sriti and Shabbir couldn't even come to meet them. 🥱 and what attitude they show.. Now they wont realise, but its the people in US who make them famous by watching their show, and it is only bcoz of them, this one show, that they will come to the US! 🤢

Whatever! Even if EK decides to go to space to shoot KB, SJ and SA will have to go there! Whats it got to do with fans watching their show?! Its all about good marketing and exposure for the respective channels in the overseas market. Stars like SJ, SA are only the agents who market their Boss's products to the best of their ability. they cant help it if they inadvertently end up rubbing some fans the wrong way! You cant please everyone every time!

Some IF members got chance to meet them and they were gushing about how humble SJ and SA are!!!
They can't meet every single person personally.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Exactly! I just mentioned in my previous post, how its becoming a trend now for soaps to be shot abroad... so its not necessary, that the stars will come there only to meet with the fans..

anyway.. I think they are back.. god knows how they deal with the jet lag and start shooting again..
vlhs12993 thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLsfEPxg2lN/?taken-by=fan_sriti_jha&hl=en
Sriti performing in &TV diwali celebrations promo😊
Telecast date:29th oct at 8PM
flutterby thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLsfEPxg2lN/?taken-by=fan_sriti_jha&hl=en

Sriti performing in &TV diwali celebrations promo😊
Telecast date:29th oct at 8PM

O thanks... is she performing solo?? no SA with her?? ITA awards are also coming soon along with the KB teams' trip to Indonesia. ⭐️ 😎
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

O thanks... is she performing solo?? no SA with her?? ITA awards are also coming soon along with the KB teams' trip to Indonesia. ⭐️ 😎

Yeah she is performing alone and I love it when she does solo performance😳
Trip to Indonesia? I didn't know about that😕

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Flutts KKB was in 9th position last week hope it drops even low!
flutterby thumbnail

Yeah she is performing alone and I love it when she does solo performance😳
Trip to Indonesia? I didn't know about that😕

The entire KB team is going to Indonesia... including those who arent associated with the show anymore.. The actors who played Suresh and Arjit taneja (Purab) and Mrunal Thakur (BB) along with SJ and SA..

I dont know whether they would be going though.. 😆
flutterby thumbnail

Flutts KKB was in 9th position last week hope it drops even low!

I have stopped hoping from the show long back.. now even with the trp, there isnt much hope.. although it is a start.. but if you see closely, even BR another top Zee show has fallen, and some people were implying this fall is because of Set top Box being made mandatory in certain areas and stuff... dont know much about how far this is true.. Zee isnt on par with the other two channels which have deeper pockets and are hence more viable to have their channels broadcast everywhere.. 🤔

dont know how much and to what extent, this is true.. 😕 This week, we will come to know if and whether the fall will continue or it will continue in a volatile manner..
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is this for real 😲 😕 😳??