SRITI JHA FC # 10 - RES - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi78

Hey can I join in, even I li,e Sriti as a person she is, simple intelegent and cute. I think she was quite shy previously, but now she is a changed personality.😊

Hello.. you are welcome to join. 😊

Please note that we are extremely inactive at the moment. 😳 Since there is practically nothing worthwhile to talk about.. 😔
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Looking forward to see what SJ has done in spokenfest... am just so behind.. in everything that its embarrassing to admit... busy with life.. 😳 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Finally it seems as if there is a leap and everybody is quitting.. hopefully some break for some time is what is honestly required.. everybody is very quiet over this supposed leap... i wonder whether the makers themselves are waiting for a last minute bomb.. 🥱
Suspense khatam kardo! 😡

Twin girls hain ya twin boys.. i wish the whole show is dumped pretty soon.. other zee shows are getting better trp!
Edited by flutterby - 5 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Oh god, we are in the post leap episodes... and from the comments on IG... it is the worst experience ever.. its good to see SJ enjoying on a vacation, but i still wish she had not agreed for the leap. 🥱
flutterby thumbnail

Literally nothing , nothing to report and discuss.. maybe I should get the mods to close this thread ?? Harsha ? Zeph?