Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

well, I am glad, that my tannas paid off somewhat!

hey, cant you try from googlelite?? it somewhat gives a lower MB version of IF.. which cant be compared to the original one, but you can post properly without experiencing the current frustration.
well, am sure Shaf would have had some time for all the updates and stuff.. you mean to say two years was needed?! 😲 πŸ€”

Really?!!!! I was under the impression, 'other platforms' were used for the replies.. not necessarily This IF πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Never heard of Google Lite..you mean there are no ads at all in that?? Well Shaf was pretty busy, for example she got married among many other real life events 😊

I meant responding to yours and Harsha's discussion πŸ€“
zephyr29 thumbnail

Hey!!!!!!! Why are you troubling heena ?? Include yourself as well... both you and heena are guilty of not visiting often! πŸ˜›

At least I do for interior designing and furnishing πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail

Even Guyana was along the same lines, so am sure, she knows what to expect. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• but the profile and like buttons are the first and last ones, with a host of buttons in between. How would you click on one, intending to click on the other?? πŸ€”

On the phone the like button goes to the next line so it appears right under profile. That's just the problem with all these ads suddenly popping up and loading so you end up clicking on another link altogether. You feel as though the page has fully loaded and click your link only for an ad to appear out of nowhere and your link turning out to be something else altogether 😡. Really frustrating 😑
zephyr29 thumbnail

Arre, give Zeph a break. She just got a breather from the slower than usual AT.

*oops* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

😳 😳 😳 😳

Word Count: 0

zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Pragya AT title suggestion by Naina "Romanticizing Sriti"

Just saw it, but is everyone fine with it? I thought they wanted something to do with poetry quotes pertaining to Pragya πŸ€”
zephyr29 thumbnail

I was visiting my cousin yesterday, she was watching KKB and I made the mistake of watching it before reading WU🀒 That Dadi irritated the hell out of me😑

My only favorite dadi in this show is Rockstar Dadi. I'll be very honest when I say I never was a fan of Abhi's Dadi. Will never ever forget the manipulation she did first to get Pragya as her bahu and then to get Pragya to fix her family and grandson. She is very matlabi the whole raised to infinity! She is the one who raised her grandkids so it was up to her to do a good job of it, not shift her mess onto the head of an unsuspecting outsider 😑
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

My only favorite dadi in this show is Rockstar Dadi. I'll be very honest when I say I never was a fan of Abhi's Dadi. Will never ever forget the manipulation she did first to get Pragya as her bahu and then to get Pragya to fix her family and grandson. She is very matlabi the whole raised to infinity! She is the one who raised her grandkids so it was up to her to do a good job of it, not shift her mess onto the head of an unsuspecting outsider😑

Ditto zeph ⭐️
She doesn't guilty about raising a criminal (aliya) but blames prays for everything 😑
vlhs12993 thumbnail
I posted a pic in prags AT about the trekking, I'll post that here after reaching home.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Ditto zeph ⭐️
She doesn't guilty about raising a criminal (aliya) but blames prays for everything 😑

And a spoilt grandson 😡 Sure they didn't have much growing up and he built up everything from scratch but it was her job to instill in them that money wasn't everything. Have you watched the earlier episodes, Harsha? I distinctly remember Aaliyah being shown in a flashback sequence cooking in a small hut like house in simple clothes and being a far nicer and studious girl when Abhi was just getting his start at his career. Wonder how that girl turned into the bitchy vamp that she is now? Does money turn someone's head to this extent πŸ˜•?
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Yes zeph I did watched those scenes but remember when she first came to pragyas home she was making faces at the kids playing in the street and also pragyas folks 😑
Just now read the wu dadi is once again emotionally blackmailing pragya
No one values prags life 😭