SRITI JHA FC # 10 - RES - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Hey Heenz, hope you're not here just for the housewarming and actually intend to visit semi-permanently (till 150 pgs i.e.)πŸ˜›

Hey!!!!!!! Why are you troubling heena ?? Include yourself as well... both you and heena are guilty of not visiting often! πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Hmmm that looks like a very tight scheduleπŸ€”Diwali performance, visiting home for the puja, then in a few days travelling to NYC and the show there, along with shooting for the serial as well. Hope she gets enough rest.

PS: sorry if you saw me in your profile, Heenz. Ended up clicking on profile instead of like button

Even Guyana was along the same lines, so am sure, she knows what to expect. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• but the profile and like buttons are the first and last ones, with a host of buttons in between. How would you click on one, intending to click on the other?? πŸ€”
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

And Zeph you left out the trekking in the National park!

Arre, give Zeph a break. She just got a breather from the slower than usual AT.

*oops* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pragya AT title suggestion by Naina "Romanticizing Sriti"
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was visiting my cousin yesterday, she was watching KKB and I made the mistake of watching it before reading WU🀒 That Dadi irritated the hell out of me😑
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And Zeph you left out the trekking in the National park!

Huh? Trek? National Park? What's that all about πŸ˜•? It's the first I'm hearing of it.
zephyr29 thumbnail

What am I doing here so early then? That too from my phone (Gaaarrgghhh! When is that IF app coming?? I end up clicking everywhere from ads, to report button, to buddy, to new topic, all but the actual posting reply button 😑 πŸ€ͺ)

Well let's just say if I ended up actually responding to all your posts that FC would have long been over even before poor Shaf had a chance to update it or at least do a naamkaran ceremony πŸ˜› Can you imagine how much of self-control I've had to exercise to keep from replying to you guys ☒️?

Tell me about it My Pc was broken for more than 6 months and I had to post through my stupid phone😑

Whoa! Special appreciation for your patience with your phone πŸ‘ I'm in short supply of it when it comes to IF. I almost ended up reporting my own post last time !

zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Of course, I will get used to.. πŸ˜‰ but everything takes time no??

Yep, hopefully if certain members visit here frequently and not merely decide to 'grace this FC by their presence' then it will certainly move faster.. but honestly, what is the use of moving fast and finishing FCs??? we will just open another one! πŸ˜›

Breezy reporting her graceful presence πŸ˜› Guess we need to keep an attendance register here.

Now that's definitely true, nothing wrong in taking it slow...
zephyr29 thumbnail

Especially her Dhunochi dance posts πŸ‘ I love how she takes part and posts them... so nice to see the festival being celebrated with all its finery and pomp.

This time we have especially been blessed with a pic binge πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ! She is spoiling us
zephyr29 thumbnail

Well, your bhery bhery welcome ji πŸ˜›

and yes, I loved the interior designing.. πŸ˜ƒ hopefully this FC will be named quicker than the previous one πŸ˜› *and things seem to quietened down on the AT front, giving you a much needed breather* πŸ˜›

Whew! Absolutely right! It's more relaxed this time round overall
PS: But there's still Raghavi FC to take care of. Any idea about Disha by the way?