Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Hahaha We also got carried away so only one post for you๐Ÿ˜‰
You will get used to this new home flutts...I hope it won't take two years to complete this FC๐Ÿ˜›

@bold I sure hope not ๐Ÿ˜†
zephyr29 thumbnail

OMG Sriti is treating us with so many pics of her in gorgeous outfits๐Ÿ˜ณ

But the red one was my favโค๏ธ
Is it for the Zee diwali celebration?

Such gorgeous pics, each and every one of them โญ๏ธ
And that black dress was so dreamy But hoping to see her in more colors other than black now
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tituthebest

Hiii Harsha n Flutsi

Congo for the much awaited new FC ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Heenz, hope you're not here just for the housewarming and actually intend to visit semi-permanently (till 150 pgs i.e.) ๐Ÿ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tituthebest

Ya loving this Instagram or her pic overdose ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think she is performing for &TV Diwali...Many other actors are performing their too.

Hmmm that looks like a very tight schedule ๐Ÿค” Diwali performance, visiting home for the puja, then in a few days travelling to NYC and the show there, along with shooting for the serial as well. Hope she gets enough rest.

PS: sorry if you saw me in your profile, Heenz. Ended up clicking on profile instead of like button
Edited by zephyr29 - 8 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What am I doing here so early then? That too from my phone (Gaaarrgghhh! When is that IF app coming?? I end up clicking everywhere from ads, to report button, to buddy, to new topic, all but the actual posting reply button ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคช)

Well let's just say if I ended up actually responding to all your posts that FC would have long been over even before poor Shaf had a chance to update it or at least do a naamkaran ceremony ๐Ÿ˜› Can you imagine how much of self-control I've had to exercise to keep from replying to you guys โ˜ข๏ธ?
Tell me about it My Pc was broken for more than 6 months and I had to post through my stupid phone๐Ÿ˜ก
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Hmmm that looks like a very tight schedule ๐Ÿค” Diwali performance, visiting home for the puja, then in a few days travelling to NYC and the show there, along with shooting for the serial as well. Hope she gets enough rest.

PS: sorry if you saw me in your profile, Heenz. Ended up clicking on profile instead of like button

And Zeph you left out the trekking in the National park!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahaha We also got carried away so only one post for you๐Ÿ˜‰
You will get used to this new home flutts...I hope it won't take two years to complete this FC๐Ÿ˜›

Of course, I will get used to.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ but everything takes time no??

Yep, hopefully if certain members visit here frequently and not merely decide to 'grace this FC by their presence' then it will certainly move faster.. but honestly, what is the use of moving fast and finishing FCs??? we will just open another one! ๐Ÿ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Her insta posts are more entertaining for me than the show!

Especially her Dhunochi dance posts ๐Ÿ‘ I love how she takes part and posts them... so nice to see the festival being celebrated with all its finery and pomp.
flutterby thumbnail

We were at least mindful of leaving one post at the very least and it turned to be a very fitting end with a touching picture๐Ÿ˜ญso thank you Fluts๐Ÿ˜›

At least the interiors are all fully done (leaving one room of course๐Ÿ˜›)

Well, your bhery bhery welcome ji ๐Ÿ˜›

and yes, I loved the interior designing.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hopefully this FC will be named quicker than the previous one ๐Ÿ˜› *and things seem to quietened down on the AT front, giving you a much needed breather* ๐Ÿ˜›
flutterby thumbnail

What am I doing here so early then? That too from my phone (Gaaarrgghhh! When is that IF app coming?? I end up clicking everywhere from ads, to report button, to buddy, to new topic, all but the actual posting reply button๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคช)

Well let's just say if I ended up actually responding to all your posts that FC would have long been over even before poor Shaf had a chance to update it or at least do a naamkaran ceremony๐Ÿ˜›Can you imagine how much of self-control I've had to exercise to keep from replying to you guysโ˜ข๏ธ?

well, I am glad, that my tannas paid off somewhat!

hey, cant you try from googlelite?? it somewhat gives a lower MB version of IF.. which cant be compared to the original one, but you can post properly without experiencing the current frustration.
well, am sure Shaf would have had some time for all the updates and stuff.. you mean to say two years was needed?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค”

Really?!!!! I was under the impression, 'other platforms' were used for the replies.. not necessarily This IF ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›