Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

AWWW Pakhi is so cute❀️

Look a little like her aunt😳

Awww that kid is a little sweetheart ❀️❀️❀️! Bless her!
zephyr29 thumbnail

You mean the people who commented about SJ not quitting KKB?
Who will quit the top ranked show which gives them so much popularity?
Did you saw the amazon promotion by SJ and SA? Many wants a piece of this show and its actors popularity!

Wait..what? What's amazon got to do with KB πŸ˜•?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

For now, we have to make do with her past shows.. and present performances.. πŸ˜‰

And btw.. tday is Zephy's birthday.. 😳 if you wish her, she will be forced to come here.. 😈 to thank you for your 'timely' wishes, courtesy me.. πŸ˜›

How kind of you, Fluts πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEPHYYYπŸ₯³

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!

So sorry for the late reply, Harsha, but thank you so much πŸ€—!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Didn't I just ask you about her a few pages agoπŸ˜›? Now who needs the badam😈?

The context in which I asked you was different ji.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› you asked me who the goat/bakra was.. and I mentioned its Disha.. hoping whom you hadn't forgotten.. and you asked me.. regarding beautification of Raghavi thread.. and Dish had to be alerted regarding this.. and hoped I had some idea abt Disha's whereabouts.. πŸ˜›

So bottom line is.. there are two diff contexts in which Disha's existence had to be recollected.. so to answer your question.. πŸ˜› I don't need the badam ji.. maybe you do! πŸ˜‰
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uday a douche?? You mean coz he wasn't able to differentiate between Sudha and Devika?

Yep... πŸ˜† he keeps saying dono ek hi shakal, aur dono kitne alag alag.. πŸ₯± which makes me facepalm.. *banda, yeh dono ek hi insaan hain*

Sudha falling for Uday is ok... he saved her from being gangraped and he keeps helping the Sharma family.. but Devika falling for him is.. πŸ€” 😳 he hasn't done anything specifically special for her.. plus constant comparison between her and Sudha.. enough to drive any person jealous.. leave alone D

Plus they seem to show the alter ego taking over at their convenience and as the situation demands.. if Sudha has to think of something smart, suddenly she, without warning, transforms into Devika, and transforms into Sudha again.. knowing what to do, and then wonders how she got that idea.. πŸ€“
flutterby thumbnail

Awww that kid is a little sweetheart ❀️❀️❀️! Bless her!

Yep, the latest photo which Ruchi shared with all of them together was cho cutooo!! ❀️ although am wondering who one person was.. anyway.. neva mind! πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail

Wait..what? What's amazon got to do with KB πŸ˜•?

Did you mean this topic by HappyLove?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4752310
flutterby thumbnail

How kind of you, Fluts πŸ˜›

Others interpretation... How sweet of Fluty to request Harsha to wish Zephy here, prompting others to wish her as well..

My (Fluty's) interpretation... Zeph's thoughts.. *Damn you Fluts! What was the need to come and force Harsha to wish me here.. now i was 'FORCED' to come here and return everyone's wishes.. you KNOW how difficult it is for me to sit on my sister's laptop and come on this stupid IF...
*aakhir kis janm ka badla liya tune!!*

πŸ˜›
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Zephs asks me to tell you, that she was touched by your message, Harsha and she is sort of in awe that you announced her bday news in the AT, prompting a whole stream of other members wishing her as well πŸ˜†

and as for other news, there is nothing.. πŸ˜› except SJ is on another small holidayπŸ˜‰ with..😈 herself.. solo! which of course can change at a short notice!😎

We could have made a separate thread for her flutts!
Then she is forced to reply to all of them πŸ˜‰