Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
AWWW Pakhi is so cute❤️
Look a little like her aunt😳
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

AWWW Pakhi is so cute❤️

Look a little like her aunt😳

Yup, so many amazing things I have been hearing everywhere... from the pics of family members to others plus the moments of cuteness that Sriti posts... ☺️

plus I am a little agitated now... ghar mein sirf Rs 478 Rupees hain in 10s and 100s and whatever is still exchangeable... baaki sab is 500 and 1000 which is just paper..
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yup, so many amazing things I have been hearing everywhere... from the pics of family members to others plus the moments of cuteness that Sriti posts... ☺️

plus I am a little agitated now... ghar mein sirf Rs 478 Rupees hain in 10s and 100s and whatever is still exchangeable... baaki sab is 500 and 1000 which is just paper..

Flutts you haven't exchanged the notes yet?
Some vendors are taking 500 and 1000Rs notes in our area!

vlhs12993 thumbnail
I have been watching that pakhi video daily!
That frock was so pretty and those cheeks❤️
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Flutts you haven't exchanged the notes yet?
Some vendors are taking 500 and 1000Rs notes in our area!

Only chemists take old notes... and plus they are doing so, only if you buy something from them.. you cant take Rs 500 or Rs 1000 and expect them to return the amount in 100s no? there is a mad rush at banks and post offices.. most of the time, the new currency stock is exhausted.. for some days, its now a inconvenience.. but cant complain.. 😳

Plus we are saved coz fruits and veges, dad buys at his office with help of his credit card.. so we only have to take care of medicines and other essential groceries.. rest all bills, except electricity and gas bill, we have already paid off in the beginning of the month.. 😊 but sometimes, I want to feel the new notes in my hand.. 😳 isliye there is a need to go and either exchange old notes for new or withdraw from the ATM..
vlhs12993 thumbnail
My dad had wait for 5 hours to get the notes exchanged because we had an emergency yesterday.
other things are not bad in our area.
flutterby thumbnail

My dad had wait for 5 hours to get the notes exchanged because we had an emergency yesterday.

other things are not bad in our area.

Ya... if you can use credit cards and stuff, life is almost normal... but there are long queues outside ATMs and Banks, so even to deposit one's money, it is inconvenient.

Btw, SJ looked stunning at the ITA.. loved this look more than the outfit, she wore for EK's Diwali party
👏⭐️
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Ya... if you can use credit cards and stuff, life is almost normal... but there are long queues outside ATMs and Banks, so even to deposit one's money, it is inconvenient.

Btw, SJ looked stunning at the ITA.. loved this look more than the outfit, she wore for EK's Diwali party
👏⭐️

Am I the only one who liked the diwali outfit more😕
But don't you think she only gets more and more beautiful😳
flutterby thumbnail
I dont know... many people loved ITA outfit more than Diwali outfit... maybe it was coz of the non contrasting colors... 😕 or the hairstyle..

Yes... 😳😳 and her IG is a treasure trove of pics.. ⭐️

am watching english shows now.. 😆 not watching hindi ones since long. all have stopped making sense story wise and logically. Everybody only cares for trp, not how the story makes sense..
vlhs12993 thumbnail

I dont know... many people loved ITA outfit more than Diwali outfit... maybe it was coz of the non contrasting colors... 😕 or the hairstyle..

Yes... 😳😳 and her IG is a treasure trove of pics.. ⭐️

am watching english shows now.. 😆 not watching hindi ones since long. all have stopped making sense story wise and logically. Everybody only cares for trp, not how the story makes sense..

That's why I asked am I the only one who liked diwali outfit more😳
Did you saw the zee tv celebration pics? She looks gorgeous in that!
English shows are better flutts...because of sriti only I started watching hindi soaps.
Last year I watched so many soaps because I was waiting for my call letter and every shows seems to be similar😕

Edited by vlhs12993 - 7 years ago