Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: devil_heart

i liked him in shararat but show gave more importance to jiya and dadi

in kausati his role was not purely negative but he had different shades of character and make him very famous

i don't know but this role of rocky is not clicking with me as of now

You do have a point.Rocky is a complete change for us who are used to seeing him in an intense avatar.Let's see.It's been only two episodes.
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

I remember that one.I used to follow Saubhagyavati Bhava and Amrit Manthan.And Viraj and Amrit were the coolest and most badass villains ever.😎😈

KVB was phenomenal in all the characters he has played till now.I wouldn't term his character Prem/Yudi from KZK as negative though.Prem was more of an anti hero turned passionate lover.

Viraj was a complete psychopath though.Man!! I loved to hate him.

Then came Aahil Raza Ibrahim.Aahil bore some similarities to Prem but he had more angst and repressed pain.

But he had also played a sweet guy next door in his debut show Shararat.He was really cute over there.

Nevertheless I have loved him in every character of his.I guess we are used to seeing him in dark and intense characters so it's a bit tough for us to accept him in this avatar.But I am sure that he will make us love Rocky too.

Yes u r right he always do justice to his each and every role. He knows how to act. He then looks like it. Some people with whom I talk about kv they think he is psycho in real life & I find its an achievement. Well I loved him as prem he was too good as prem that type of character is never again made on tv. He created a benchmark. As of now I am loving his Rocky again.