Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She doesn't seem the type to be upset about dressing & clothes etc but I find it hard to believe she likes Kareena/has absolutely no issues with her. Great if she doesn't, fine if she doesn't till the time they're cordial.

I don't think she likes her, nor does she dislike her. Kareena wasn't the one that broke her marriage. She came into Saif's life years after their divorce. So she has no reason to dislike her. I think they are cordial which is good enough.
Not to mention, she must have some positive thoughts for Bebo just based on how Kareena treats Saif's kids and tries to genuinely bond with them.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Lol don't think things are as hunky-dory as they portray but ya, maybe AS is neutral towards Kareena. He had cheated many many times before Kareena, we all know that, but I find it hard to believe she has ZERO resentment towards the woman who married the father of her children. It's also pretty over-rated in such cases. Till the time they're the cordial & mature when they're in the same room, I don't understand this see-they're-friends-because-they're-sooo-mature thing, pretty stupid. People usually can't sit & have glasses of wine & cheese platters together in such cases.

Hope she gets whatever she wants.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
246851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She doesn't seem the type to be upset about dressing & clothes etc but I find it hard to believe she likes Kareena/has absolutely no issues with her. Great if she doesn't, fine if she doesn't till the time they're cordial.

she is human and offcourse she will have issues

I think she will never acknowledge that publicly, since the kids are grown up now and decide for themselves too. She will not want to put herself in a position where her children prefer their step mother over her.

This is her public stand and I don't think she will ever say otherwise

Rest have to be blind and speculations.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

I don't think she likes her, nor does she dislike her. Kareena wasn't the one that broke her marriage. She came into Saif's life years after their divorce. So she has no reason to dislike her. I think they are cordial which is good enough.
Not to mention, she must have some positive thoughts for Bebo just based on how Kareena treats Saif's kids and tries to genuinely bond with them.

I agree. If Amrita had any issues it would be with that Italian model who Saif dated after their breakup (if I remember correctly).
By the time Saifeena happened, I'm sure Amrita Singh was so over him. Plus she had come back to films too.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
They're all a mature group of individuals.
And hell, I wanna believe all is hunky dory too