ArSh (Armaan Shilpa) SS - Hasi Ban Gaye

Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Its been ages I am writing something on my dearest ArSh. Still today, they are my most favourite and so decided to write something on them. Basically it's something I wanted how things would have been between them instead of showing armaan and riddhima end up together. I named my SS -Hasi Ban Gaye because I seriously love this song , one of most favourite songs & I imagine Armaan & Shilpa on that song. So enjoy guys, and do press like and comment for further pm  😊 tell me how it was !!

[ In my story, the whole gang is present at sanjeevani as senior doctors and all are together as couples. ]

* Hasi Ban Gaye*

Armaan stood alone in the parking lot and watched shilpa leaving. An unusual feeling was happening inside him. He was getting all the flashbacks of shilpa and him. The way both of them used to fight all the day, how he rudely he used to talk to her and she tolerated everything, she supported him always, took care of him.

"mat jaw shilpa, please come back. I need someone beside me right now. tumne humesha mera sath diya hain, maine jab jab tumhare sath bura bartav kiya, tumne tabh tabh mera sath diya, mere andaar ki achai ko phirse bahar lai tum shilpa aur ab.. ab jab mujhe ek dost ki zarurat hain toa tum mujhe chorke ese kyu chali gayi shilpa? why? " armaan's thoughts were interrupted when his pager rang. He sighed and once more looked at the main gate before going inside the hospital. He was walking through the corridors and all he could hear was shilpa's name on everyone's lips. She had brought life to sanjeevani after many years, there was a cheerful environment in sanjeevani's every corner. Only armaan knew the real shilpa behind the so-called modern foreign shilpa. He didnt realize when he reached the I.C.U where he was needed.

During the break time, armaan came to the cafe and looked around and found sid sitting in a corner lost in his own thoughts. armaan took a cup of coffee and sat beside sid patting lightly on his shoulder. Sid gave him a faded smile
"whats up buddy?" sid said coming out of his thoughts
"kya soch raha hain? kabse dekh raha tha tu kahi khoya hua hai? " armaan said taking a sip of his coffee
"kuch nahi yaar, shilpa ko miss karraha hu" sid said sadly and immediately armaan's face expression also changed which was noticed by sid. Even though sid knew how much shilpa loved armaan, but as he had promised her he wont tell him anything on his own he remained quiet. But still, being best friend of both of them, he decided to make armaan realize his love for shilpa too. He knew armaan had got over riddhima a long time before. It was nothing but his confusions which were telling him again and again that he still loved riddhima whereas he actually loves only shilpa.
"kya soch raha hain armaan?" sid lightly patted on his shoulder
"kuch nahi yaar, shilpa ke bareme soch raha tha, I dont know ke woh ese achanak kyu chali gayi? I mean, she is a very good doctor and there is no doubt in it. Sanjeevani needs her, the patients need her and"
"And you need her? " sid stated giving armaan a shock. armaan looked at him with a confusing shocking expression
"I mean ke tu bhi usse miss karraha ha na? jaise hospital ka har ek member karraha hain? " sid changed the question and armaan nodded lightly
"haa yaar, karraha hu miss usse. bohot time ke baad, ek achi dost mili thi mujhe. uske sath pata nahi kaise sabkuch share karpata tha and it used to make me feel light aur woh, (smiles) pagal thi ek number ki aur.."
armaan continued talking about shilpa and sid was smiling at him. He was right, he too loved her ; just didnt realize it yet but no worries he was there for him sid thought. after a while armaan noticed sid was silent
"kya hua? tu ese chup kyu hogaya?" armaan asked
"kuch nahi.. bass yehi dekh raha tha ke shilpa tujhe kitni acchese samajhti hain right? " armaan smiled and nodded in a yes
"but shayed, tu abtak usse samajh nahi paya armaan" sid said calmly but armaan gave him a confusing look
"matlab? " he asked curiously
"matlab tujhe jald samajh ajayega.. "sid said before getting up from his chair and going for his duty leaving armaan confused. Sid turned to look back at armaan before going out of the cafeteria and smiled as his first step was completed.

The next morning , everyone gathered in the reception for their duties. armaan came with a disturbed look on his face which was not hidden from sid. he gave everyone a casual smile
"kya hua buddy? tu soya nahi raat bhar?" sid asked even if he knew the answer.
"nahi bass esehi.. sar me dard hai".
"doctors.. "said dr kirti and started to give duties
"dr muskaan dr atul ap dono ki duty pathlab me hain. Dr sidhant, dr anjali, general ward. Dr riddhima,ap dr shubhankar ko assist karengi, Dr rahul, OPD and dr armaan ap I.C.U me rahenge.."
"yes dr kirti bass shilpa ajaye.."
everyone looked at armaan as soon as armaan said shilpa. Armaan too realized shilpa was not here anymore. riddhima didnt like it at all , the way armaan was behaving after shilpa left.
"dr armaan, abse ap I.C.U ke patient ko akele handle karenge as dr shilpa, yaha nahi hain apko assist karnekeliye. "
"jee dr kirti... " armaan said and headed towards ICU after looking one last time towards the entrance door.

ICU
armaan was examining the patient, checking his latest updates, the patient was a woman who met with a severe accident and armaan and shilpa both were treating her.
"Dr armaan , aj apke sath dr shilpa kyu nahi ayi? " the patient asked in a weak tone
"ab woh.. dr shilpa yaha nahi hain I mean kuch kaam tha isiliye woh hospital nahi ayeenge abhi " armaan said whatever came into his mind as he himself didnt know why shilpa is not here
"Dr shilpa bohot acchi hain, aur bohot co-operative bhi hain.. mujhe hospital ka khana ekdam accha nahi lagta tha, maine bohot pareshan kiya tha unhe but dr shilpa ek baar bhi gussa nahi hui aur bohot acchese mere sath co-operate kiya"
armaan smiled hearing all those praises for shilpa.
"co-operative toa shilpa bohot thi, maine itna rude behave kiya, kitna kuch sunaya, sid aur riddhima ko dikhane keliye uska use kiya, still woh humesha ek sache aur acche dost ki tarah mere sath thi, meri har buri se buri bartav ko shilpa ne tolerate kiya , ek uff tak nahi kiya, mujhe jab jab chot lagi toa sabse pehle ayi aur mujhe dawai lagaya, mujhe street fight karnese rokhne keliye pata nahi kya kya kiya shilpa ne aur ab, bina kuch bole aur kahe chali gayi.."
armaan's thoughts broke when the patient called him for the thrice time
"sorry, kya kehrahithi ap?" armaan asked trying to  concentrate
"apki aur dr shilpa ki jodi bohot acchi lagti hain.. ap dono ekdam made for each other ho" the patient said with a sweet smile.
Armaan didnt know why but he didnt react harshly hearing this. Instead of feeling awkward he smiled not knowing why was he actually smiling.
On the other hand, riddhima who was standing at the door , hearing armaan & shilpa's name together was fuming inside. She didnt like at all hearing armaan and shilpas name together mostly when she saw armaan didnt react or say anything against it.

she wanted to talk to armaan but wasnt getting a chance to speak privately as whenever she tried he was busy, ignored her or somebody else came there.

Armaan came to the general ward to look for sid and there he was with anjali discussing something.
"hey guys, whats up" armaan said with a smile
"armaan tum yaha kya karraheho? tumhari duty toa I.C.U mein hain na," anjali said
"hae bass esehi rounds keliye aya tha... " armaan said looking for an excuse to talk to sid privately. sid was guessing that armaan wanted to talk to him but because anjali was there he wasnt being able to.
"ab anjie, you carry on with the old medicines aur kuch progress ho then inform me " sid said and anjali went back to her patient. Now armaan got a scope to talk to sid
"kya hua armaan? tu pareshan kyu lagraha hain?" sid said trying to hide his smirk
"ab woh.. sid mujhe yeh janna hain ke shilpa kaha gayi hain. I mean ke.. woh sanjeevani ke kaunse branch me gayi hain". armaan asked hoping he would know the answer
"wase dude, shilpa ne mujhse yeh kaha nahi ke woh kaunsi branch me join karegi. tu usse call karke puch lena .. isi bahane baat bhi hojaegi" sid tried his utmost to hide his smile
"subhah se call karraha hu but madam ha ke phone nahi utha rahiha. I mean, yeh hain dosti? yahase chali kya gayi ekdam contact off kardegi kya? " armaan said not realizing what was he speaking. armaan was waiting for sid's reply when he saw he was smirking at him. armaan rolled his eyes and gestured what happened?
"ese idiot ki tarah smile kyu karraha hain? " armaan lightly hit him on the shoulder
"mujhe nahi pata tha ke shilpa ka tujhpar itna gehra asar par chuka hain, usse gaye hue ek din bhi nahi hua tu usse itna miss karne laga hain? lagta hain Dr armaan ko Dr shilpa ki adat par chuki hain" sid said with a wink and left from there leaving a confused armaan behind. Armaan recalled what just sid said now.. "
"yeh sid kya kehke gaya? main shilpa ko miss.. nahi, pagal hogaya hain sid but.. agar miss nahi karrahu then subhah se uska khayal kyu dimag me araha ha mere? sachme kya shilpa meri adat banchuki hain?? " armaan let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair, He didnt know what was he thinking, why was he thinking but sid who was standing outside the general ward knew what armaan thinking as everything was going according to his plan.

Edited by MaNan_KaShian - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god so good!!
Please update soon!
jayeeta13 thumbnail
Very Very Interesting Concept Dear, Please Update Soon...